You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Let's learn some Sunnah from Bukhari
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Let's learn some Sunnah from Bukhari

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam All

It's been long time since last sunnah lesson by mister Bukhari, I really missed his silly and laughable lessons, I can assure you that we have still too many lessons to go though.

In one of the previous Bukhari lessons about Wudo http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=4250#4250

We witnessed how useless such hadith in there, in that lesson I posted the following two Quran verses:

O you who have believed! Do not come near the prayer when you are confused until you know what you say, nor when you are unclean -unless being travelers on the road- until you wash yourselves; and if you are sick or on a journey or the call of nature comes to anyone of you or you have touched the women, but you cannot find water then use clean soil, and wipe your faces and your hands; indeed Allah is Pardoning, Forgiving.

[Al Quran ; 4:43]

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَقْرَبُواْ الصَّلاَةَ وَأَنتُمْ سُكَارَى حَتَّىَ تَعْلَمُواْ مَا تَقُولُونَ وَلاَ جُنُبًا إِلاَّ عَابِرِي سَبِيلٍ حَتَّىَ تَغْتَسِلُواْ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَى أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَاء أَحَدٌ مِّنكُم مِّن الْغَآئِطِ أَوْ لاَمَسْتُمُ النِّسَاء فَلَمْ تَجِدُواْ مَاء فَتَيَمَّمُواْ صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَامْسَحُواْ بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُورًا (43)

-> Clearly, Allah told us when we should perform Tayamum, see: فَلَمْ تَجِدُواْ مَاء فَتَيَمَّمُواْ , i.e. but you cannot find water then use clean soil, it cannot get clearer than this:

THE ONLY REASON TO DO TAYAMUM IS WHEN WE CANNOT FIND WATER

This clear command from Allah was repeated in another verse, let's have a look:

O you who believed! When you stand up for the prayer, wash your faces and your hands up to the elbows, and wipe your heads and your feet up to the ankles; and if you are unclean then purify yourselves, and if you are sick or on a journey or the call of nature comes to anyone of you or you have touched the women, but you cannot find water then use clean soil, and wipe your faces and your hands from it (the clean soil); Allah does not want to put on you any difficulty, but He wants to purify you and complete His favor upon you, so that you may give thanks.

[Al Quran ; 5:6]

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ إِذَا قُمْتُمْ إِلَى الصَّلاةِ فاغْسِلُواْ وُجُوهَكُمْ وَأَيْدِيَكُمْ إِلَى الْمَرَافِقِ وَامْسَحُواْ بِرُؤُوسِكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُمْ إِلَى الْكَعْبَينِ وَإِن كُنتُمْ جُنُبًا فَاطَّهَّرُواْ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَى أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَاء أَحَدٌ مَّنكُم مِّنَ الْغَائِطِ أَوْ لاَمَسْتُمُ النِّسَاء فَلَمْ تَجِدُواْ مَاء فَتَيَمَّمُواْ صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَامْسَحُواْ بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُم مِّنْهُ مَا يُرِيدُ اللّهُ لِيَجْعَلَ عَلَيْكُم مِّنْ حَرَجٍ وَلَكِن يُرِيدُ لِيُطَهَّرَكُمْ وَلِيُتِمَّ نِعْمَتَهُ عَلَيْكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ (6)

-> How clear again: فَلَمْ تَجِدُواْ مَاء فَتَيَمَّمُواْ , i.e. but you cannot find water then use clean soil, i.e.:

Mister Bukhari in his man made book is telling us something else as a reason to do Tayamum, let's have a look from a chapter in his book that he named التيمم , Al-Tayamum, i.e. Using clean soil to purify the self if we cannot find water

The following hadith has no number, it seems that it is part of the introduction for that chapter; however we still need to look at it:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?Doc=0&Rec=579

Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

The above is not a saying by anyone, rather an explanation to the purpose of the hadith to follow for which a sub-title was given as: إذا خاف الجنب على نفسه المرض أو الموت أو خاف العطش , i.e. If one who is not clean fears to be sick, or fears death, or fears thirst, upon himself. Bukhari means that, if any Muslim is Junub (no purified), he/she can do Tayamum if he/she fears to be sick or to be thirst or to die, if he/she uses water.

So, for Bukhari to justify his new man made law, he said that it was mentioned that Amr Ibn Al-Aas used to do Tayamum when he was Junub because the night was cold. Then Bukhari brought in the following verse:

O you who believed! Do not eat your money among yourselves in falsehood, except that it is a trade by your mutual consent; and do not kill yourselves; indeed Allah is Merciful to you.

[Al Quran ; 4:29]

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَأْكُلُواْ أَمْوَالَكُمْ بَيْنَكُمْ بِالْبَاطِلِ إِلاَّ أَن تَكُونَ تِجَارَةً عَن تَرَاضٍ مِّنكُمْ وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ أَنفُسَكُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا (29)

Bukhari did not even put down the whole verse, rather the last sentence of it, a typical move by the hadith worshippers, this is what Bukhari listed only from 4:29

. وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ أَنفُسَكُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا ,

i.e.

. and do not kill yourselves; indeed Allah is Merciful to you.

Now you can see what Bukhari wanted to do, he is telling us that if the weather is cold, which means the water would be cold, and because if we do Wudo with it, we may get sick, we should do Tayamum instead which should be justified by the Quran verse 4:29 when it said at the end: and do not kill yourselves; indeed Allah is Merciful to you.

Bukhari even tried harder to convince the people with the man made law that was invented regarding when we should do Tayamum, by telling g us at the end of the above chapter introduction, that the people told the prophet about what Amr Ibn Al-Aas used to do, but the prophet said nothing, i.e. he was ok with it that we do Tayamum when the water is cold.

Now, I have serious problem with the above:

Firstly, if I take it as such, then I must be a Mushrik because I will be taking the following two commands:

1) To do Tayamum when there is no water (from Allah)
2) To do Tayamum when there is water but it is cold (from Bukhari)

Clearly, I have to be a Mushrik. Remember verse 42:21

Or have they associates who have prescribed for them in the religion that Allah does not sanction? And were it not for the word of judgment, decision would have certainly been given between them; and surely the unjust shall have a painful punishment.

[The Quran ; 42:21]

أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاء شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّهُ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةُ الْفَصْلِ لَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (21)

-> See, أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاء شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّهُ, i.e. Or have they associates who have prescribed for them in the religion that Allah does not sanction?, and we know well that Allah never sanctioned doing Tayamum when the water is cold, therefore Bukhari must be one of those who prescribed to us in the religion that which Allah never sanctioned, and consequently anyone who takes what Bukhari prescribed in addition to what Allah prescribed, MUST BE A MUSHRIK.

How clear.

Some may say: Hold on, Bukhari has a valid point according to 4:29 so we do not kill ourselves.

I say, then lets' see what Al-Tabari said in explaining 4:29, not what I said, as some people accuse me that I interpret the Quran according to my desires, so my desires are out of the picture in here, let's see what Al-Tabari desire was in explaining that part in 4:29 which Bukhari used to justify his invented law:

See what Al-Tabarai said regarding . وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ أَنفُسَكُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا

He said that it means, do not kill one another, i.e. do not fight with yourselves and kill each other

Bukhari however understood it as killing the self, and I should say, that Bukhari may have a point of understanding it that way, i.e. killing the self, but that cannot be used to change Allah laws other than what He said to us already.

For example, Allah ordained on us the fasting of Ramadan, but He exempted those who are sick, therefore the exemption came from Allah, not from another human

Another clear example is doing Wudo with clean soil (Tayamum) when we cannot find water. As Allah clearly told us twice in verse 4:43 & 5:6, try to remember the two verses by remembering that 4+4+3=11 and 5+6=11

Bukhari on the other hand is giving us exemption on top of an exemption, which is to do Tayamum if we find water but the water is cold because we may be sick, so if we do Wudo using cold water we will be of those who are killing themselves, and because we should not do that, then we should do Tayamum instead of Wudo even if we can find water.

Bukhari excuse has to be non sensible because if do that then anything can be done too, for example:

I will not pray when it is freezing cold because if I get out of bed, I may be sick

I will not go to the mosque because if I walk in the street ,I may get killed by a robber

I will not go to Hajj because the ship may sink, or the plane may fall from the sky

I can keep going, and bring so many silly excuses which will still be logical under 4:29 which says: and do not kill yourselves.

The bottom line is this, Allah clearly told us when we should do Tayamum, when we cannot find water. Period

If you take what Bukhari is teaching you, which is to ALSO do Tayamum when there is water but the weather is cold, then YOU MUST BE A MUSHRIK

Ironically how cold is cold can not be the same for everyone.

Here you have it, another clear example to how the books of Bukhari teach you to be a Mushrik. Not forgetting that having these man made books from the first place next to the Book of Allah is clear cut shirk, it is like SHIRK UPON SHIRK, no wonder we read in the Quran that most of those who believe in Allah, they do believe in Him but only while they are Mushrikoon (12:106)

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 28 Jan, 2012 8:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Fri 17 Apr, 2009 12:30 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam All

Another day passed, and a new day has started for us to talk another Bukhari crap. In today's sunnah lesson by Bukhari, we should learn how Bukhari portrayed the noble prophet as a clear cut monster who fears no one even not fearing Allah.

The following crap of hadith is also listed under the Wudo chapter الوضوء , looks like Bukhari had so many hadith about Wudo, we have looked at many from that chapter, and as you have seen, in all such hadith from such chapter, we were never told how to perform Wudo, not forgetting that we already do not need to know how to do it from any human because Allah clearly told us how to perform Wudo in His Quran, let's look at such hadith which is used intensively by the enemy of Islam to defame Mohammed and all his followers:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=226&doc=0

The above is not a saying by the prophet, rather a saying by a bunch of people who were talking g about an alleged incident that has absolutely nothing to do with Wudo, the alleged incident only portrays the prophet as a monster who tortured other people. Bukhari listed the above crap under the sub-title of: أبوال الإبل والدواب والغنم ومرابضها , i.e. The urine of the cattle and its other benefit.

Have Bukhari followers not asked themselves, what is the relation between the urine of the cattle and Wudo?

I did ask that question and I want to see how one of those Bukhari associates can answer such simple question.

Let me walk you through such crap of hadith which suppose to teach us something about Wudo:

The hadith is alleged by Anas Ibn Malik who said:

Some people came from a city called Akel or Arinah, and they embraced Islam in Madinah, so the prophet commanded them to accompany a man who was taking care of the cattle and sheep. The prophet also commanded them to drink from the urine and milk of the cattle and sheep, so the people did what the prophet told them, (sort of they were sick or suffering from a disease, the hadith did not tell us what was wrong with them at all). Then when their health returned to them, they killed the man who was talking care of the cattle and sheep, and stole the cattle.

The news came to the prophet in the following day. So he sent some men to chase them and bring them before him, so when those killers got arrested and were brought before the prophet, he ordered the following to be done to them:

1- Cut off their hands and legs
2- Insert nails in their eyes
3- Throw them into an area in Madinah (Harrah) that is known to be very hot
4- And if they ask for water to drink, no water should be given to them.

Such crap of hadith did not end there, at the end of it, another guy said another thing, the guy is named Abu Qalabah who said:

These people stole, and killed, and disbelieved after their belief, and they fought Allah and His messenger.

End of hadith

Wow, was really the prophet such a monster according to Bukhari?

It cannot be according to the Quran, in the Quran the prophet is one of sublime morality, and indeed it cannot be according to other man made crap from their man made books of hadith, for example, we read above that the tortured people asked to drink water after having their hands and legs chopped off, and after they had their eyes nailed, and after they were thrown in a very hot area in Madinah: that they ‏يستسقون فلا يسقون , i.e. they wanted water to drink but water was not given to them as commanded by the prophet of course.

Let me quickly interrupt the walk trough the above crap of hadith and show you how the above crap about the prophet personality contradicts another crap in the same chapter in the same book of Bukhari, a book that is only filled with Batil, i.e. Falsehood:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=168&doc=0

Again the above crap is from the same chapter of Wudo, in which we learn from the always questionable Abu Hurairah the following saying by him, he said that he heard the following from Mohammed:

A man saw a dog eating the dust from thirst, so the man put some water in his hands then put it in front of the dog mouth until the dog was not thirsty any more, so Allah thanked the man and made him enter Jannah

And again that was not the end of the hadith, at the end it was said that during the time of the prophet, the dogs were allowed to urinate, and enter the mosques, and they were not ever spraying water to clean it.

End of hadith

Holy crap man, what the hell was that? Can you see the clear contradiction regarding the prophet personality between the two hadith and many other hadith? Well, let me explain it to you then:

1) In the first hadith a group of thieves and killers were horribly tortured and were denied water to drink, while in the second hadith, Allah thanks a man who gave water to a very thirsty dog.
2) The dogs at the time of the prophet were allowed to even enter and urinate inside the mosques and Mohammed was ok with that to a degree that they even did not wash it. The crap books of hadith tell us also that dogs are very dirty and should never be inside our houses.

And as always, what the hell such hadith has to do with Wudo? The same bloody question that even a child can answer, yet no hadith worshipper stands up to answer it.

Let's go back to the main hadith that we are discussing and let me make this clear, I am not defending those thieves and killers (assuming that the story is truthful). The Quran clearly told us what to do with the thieves and the killers:

1- For the thieves, their hands must be chopped off, yet the hadith is telling us that they also had the legs chopped off.

2- For the killers, they must be killed, yet the hadith is telling us that they had their eyes nailed, and they were refused water after being thrown into a very hot area, obviously to die. So in a way they killed them but before they have done that, they horribly tortured them.

Can I ask everyone again, what does the above crap have to do with Wudo? Absolutely NOTHING

It also seems that some of the people could not comprehend the alleged horrible action by the prophet so someone in the name of Abu Qalabah tried to somehow relate the prophet horrible deeds indirectly to the Quran by saying the following:

These people stole, and killed, and disbelieved after their belief, and they fought Allah and His messenger.

Clearly, Abu Qalabah was indirectly referring to the following Quran verse:

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is that, they should be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off on opposite sides or they should be expelled from the land ; this is for them a disgrace in this world, and for them in the hereafter a great torture.

[Al Quran ; 5:33]

انما جزاء الذين يحاربون الله ورسوله ويسعون في الارض فسادا ان يقتلوا او يصلبوا او تقطع ايديهم وارجلهم من خلاف او ينفوا من الارض ذلك لهم خزي في الدنيا ولهم في الاخرة عذاب عظيم

-> See, 5:33 is detailing to us the punishment for those who wage war on Allah and His messenger, as well strive to make mischief in the land, here is what we should do to such people:

1- They should be killed

or

2- Crucified

or

3- Their hands and their feet be cut off on opposite sides

or

4- They should be expelled from the land

Let us now analyze the crimes of those people:

A- Did they steal? YES
B- Did they kill innocent soul? YES

They have never fought Allah and His messenger, and certainly disbelieving constitute no crime in the life of this world that earns its committer the death penalty, however let me just concede that doing A & B above may be classified as Making mischief in the land, so those people had earned ONE of the above 4 punishments listed in 5:33

I.e. they should have been killed OR crucified OR their hands and their feet be cut off on opposite sides OR they should be expelled from the land

Certainly you cannot impose all punishments together, and certainly, NAILING THEIR EYES is not a punishment that is listed above, and most certainly throwing them in a hot pit is not a punishment listed above, and surely denying them drinking water cannot be a punishment for any crime, in fact in any country which implement capital punishment, they always ask the condemned if they like to eat or drink a special meal before they are executed, they still treat the criminals with dignity.

As you have clearly seen, we have never talked Wudo, this is because there is nothing in the above two hadith that tells us an atom weight of information about Wudo, that is why Bukhari had nothing to say about Wudo, yet he listed the above crap under a chapter named Wudo, how stupid that man was, and how stupid most Muslims have been and still are to uphold such book filled with falsehood and defamation against the noble prophet which is a rich source for the low kafirs to defame the noble prophet, yet those confused Muslims classify it as the most authentic book after the Quran on the planet, I say yes, it is indeed uniquely authentic, authentic in how it exposes to us the stupidity of those hadith worshipers, and it should be an authentic motive for every sincere Muslim to fight those hadith worshippers that perhaps they repent and give heed to Allah, but we should not worry about their repentance, a soul will not repent unless Allah wills, what we should worry about all of us sincere Muslims IS TO RECLAIM BACK OUR GREAT RELIGION from the sinful hands of those stupid hadith worshippers, this is how you prove to Allah in the 21st century that you are an indeed a sincere Muslim who loves Allah and His religion.

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 28 Jan, 2012 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Thu 23 Apr, 2009 11:11 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam All

It?????????????????????¢??s been long time since last sunnah lesson by mister Bukhari, I really missed his silly and laughable lessons, I can assure you that we have still too many lessons to go though.

In one of the previous Bukhari lessons about Wudo http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=4250#4250

We witnessed how useless such hadith in there, in that lesson I posted the following two Quran verses:

O you who have believed! Do not come near the prayer when you are confused until you know what you say, nor when you are unclean -unless being travelers on the road- until you wash yourselves; and if you are sick or on a journey or the call of nature comes to anyone of you or you have touched the women, but you cannot find water then use clean soil, and wipe your faces and your hands; indeed Allah is Pardoning, Forgiving.

[Al Quran ; 4:43]

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَقْرَبُواْ الصَّلاَةَ وَأَنتُمْ سُكَارَى حَتَّىَ تَعْلَمُواْ مَا تَقُولُونَ وَلاَ جُنُبًا إِلاَّ عَابِرِي سَبِيلٍ حَتَّىَ تَغْتَسِلُواْ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَى أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَاء أَحَدٌ مِّنكُم مِّن الْغَآئِطِ أَوْ لاَمَسْتُمُ النِّسَاء فَلَمْ تَجِدُواْ مَاء فَتَيَمَّمُواْ صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَامْسَحُواْ بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُورًا (43)

-> Clearly, Allah told us when we should perform Tayamum, see: فَلَمْ تَجِدُواْ مَاء فَتَيَمَّمُواْ , i.e. but you cannot find water then use clean soil, it cannot get clearer than this:

This clear command from Allah was repeated in another verse, let?????????????????????¢??s have a look:

O you who believed! When you stand up for the prayer, wash your faces and your hands up to the elbows, and wipe your heads and your feet up to the ankles; and if you are unclean then purify yourselves, and if you are sick or on a journey or the call of nature comes to anyone of you or you have touched the women, but you cannot find water then use clean soil, and wipe your faces and your hands from it (the clean soil); Allah does not want to put on you any difficulty, but He wants to purify you and complete His favor upon you, so that you may give thanks.

[Al Quran ; 5:6]

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ إِذَا قُمْتُمْ إِلَى الصَّلاةِ فاغْسِلُواْ وُجُوهَكُمْ وَأَيْدِيَكُمْ إِلَى الْمَرَافِقِ وَامْسَحُواْ بِرُؤُوسِكُمْ وَأَرْجُلَكُمْ إِلَى الْكَعْبَينِ وَإِن كُنتُمْ جُنُبًا فَاطَّهَّرُواْ وَإِن كُنتُم مَّرْضَى أَوْ عَلَى سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَاء أَحَدٌ مَّنكُم مِّنَ الْغَائِطِ أَوْ لاَمَسْتُمُ النِّسَاء فَلَمْ تَجِدُواْ مَاء فَتَيَمَّمُواْ صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَامْسَحُواْ بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُم مِّنْهُ مَا يُرِيدُ اللّهُ لِيَجْعَلَ عَلَيْكُم مِّنْ حَرَجٍ وَلَكِن يُرِيدُ لِيُطَهَّرَكُمْ وَلِيُتِمَّ نِعْمَتَهُ عَلَيْكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ (6)

-> How clear again: فَلَمْ تَجِدُواْ مَاء فَتَيَمَّمُواْ , i.e. but you cannot find water then use clean soil, i.e.:

Mister Bukhari in his man made book is telling us something else as a reason to do Tayamum, let?????????????????????¢??s have a look from a chapter in his book that he named التيمم , Al-Tayamum, i.e. Using clean soil to purify the self if we cannot find water

The following hadith has no number, it seems that it is part of the introduction for that chapter; however we still need to look at it:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?Doc=0&Rec=579

The above is not a saying by anyone, rather an explanation to the purpose of the hadith to follow for which a sub-title was given as: إذا خاف الجنب على نفسه المرض أو الموت أو خاف العطش , i.e. If one who is not clean fears to be sick, or fears death, or fears thirst, upon himself. Bukhari means that, if any Muslim is Junub (no purified), he/she can do Tayamum if he/she fears to be sick or to be thirst or to die, if he/she uses water.

So, for Bukhari to justify his new man made law, he said that it was mentioned that Amr Ibn Al-Aas used to do Tayamum when he was Junub because the night was cold. Then Bukhari brought in the following verse:

O you who believed! Do not eat your money among yourselves in falsehood, except that it is a trade by your mutual consent; and do not kill yourselves; indeed Allah is Merciful to you.

[Al Quran ; 4:29]

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَأْكُلُواْ أَمْوَالَكُمْ بَيْنَكُمْ بِالْبَاطِلِ إِلاَّ أَن تَكُونَ تِجَارَةً عَن تَرَاضٍ مِّنكُمْ وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ أَنفُسَكُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا (29)

Bukhari did not even put down the whole verse, rather the last sentence of it, a typical move by the hadith worshippers, this is what Bukhari listed only from 4:29

?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦. وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ أَنفُسَكُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا ,

i.e.

?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦. and do not kill yourselves; indeed Allah is Merciful to you.

Now you can see what Bukhari wanted to do, he is telling us that if the weather is cold, which means the water would be cold, and because if we do Wudo with it, we may get sick, we should do Tayamum instead which should be justified by the Quran verse 4:29 when it said at the end: and do not kill yourselves; indeed Allah is Merciful to you.

Bukhari even tried harder to convince the people with the man made law that was invented regarding when we should do Tayamum, by telling g us at the end of the above chapter introduction, that the people told the prophet about what Amr Ibn Al-Aas used to do, but the prophet said nothing, i.e. he was ok with it that we do Tayamum when the water is cold.

Now, I have serious problem with the above:

Firstly, if I take it as such, then I must be a Mushrik because I will be taking the following two commands:

1) To do Tayamum when there is no water (from Allah)
2) To do Tayamum when there is water but it is cold (from Bukhari)

Clearly, I have to be a Mushrik. Remember verse 42:21

Or have they associates who have prescribed for them in the religion that Allah does not sanction? And were it not for the word of judgment, decision would have certainly been given between them; and surely the unjust shall have a painful punishment.

[The Quran ; 42:21]

أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاء شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّهُ وَلَوْلَا كَلِمَةُ الْفَصْلِ لَقُضِيَ بَيْنَهُمْ وَإِنَّ الظَّالِمِينَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (21)

-> See, ?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? أَمْ لَهُمْ شُرَكَاء شَرَعُوا لَهُم مِّنَ الدِّينِ مَا لَمْ يَأْذَن بِهِ اللَّهُ?????????????????????¢??????????????????????, i.e. Or have they associates who have prescribed for them in the religion that Allah does not sanction?, and we know well that Allah never sanctioned doing Tayamum when the water is cold, therefore Bukhari must be one of those who prescribed to us in the religion that which Allah never sanctioned, and consequently anyone who takes what Bukhari prescribed in addition to what Allah prescribed, MUST BE A MUSHRIK.

How clear.

Some may say: Hold on, Bukhari has a valid point according to 4:29 so we do not kill ourselves.

I say, then lets?????????????????????¢?? see what Al-Tabari said in explaining 4:29, not what I said, as some people accuse me that I interpret the Quran according to my desires, so my desires are out of the picture in here, let?????????????????????¢??s see what Al-Tabari desire was in explaining that part in 4:29 which Bukhari used to justify his invented law:

See what Al-Tabarai said regarding ?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¦. وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ أَنفُسَكُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِكُمْ رَحِيمًا

He said that it means, do not kill one another, i.e. do not fight with yourselves and kill each other

Bukhari however understood it as killing the self, and I should say, that Bukhari may have a point of understanding it that way, i.e. killing the self, but that cannot be used to change Allah laws other than what He said to us already.

For example, Allah ordained on us the fasting of Ramadan, but He exempted those who are sick, therefore the exemption came from Allah, not from another human

Another clear example is doing Wudo with clean soil (Tayamum) when we cannot find water. As Allah clearly told us twice in verse 4:43 & 5:6, try to remember the two verses by remembering that 4+4+3=11 and 5+6=11

Bukhari on the other hand is giving us exemption on top of an exemption, which is to do Tayamum if we find water but the water is cold because we may be sick, so if we do Wudo using cold water we will be of those who are killing themselves, and because we should not do that, then we should do Tayamum instead of Wudo even if we can find water.

Bukhari excuse has to be non sensible because if do that then anything can be done too, for example:

I will not pray when it is freezing cold because if I get out of bed, I will be sick

I will not go to the mosque because if I walk in the street and I may get killed by a robber

I will not go to Hajj because the ship may sink, or the plane may fall from the sky

I can keep going, and bring so many silly excuses which will still be logical under 4:29 which says: and do not kill yourselves.

The bottom line is this, Allah clearly told us when we should do Tayamum, when we cannot find water. Period

If you take what Bukhari is teaching you, which is to ALSO do Tayamum when there is water but the weather is cold, then YOU MUST BE A MUSHRIK

Ironically how cold is cold can not be the same for everyone.

Here you have it, another clear example to how the books of Bukhari teach you to be a Mushrik. Not forgetting that having these man made books from the first place next to the Book of Allah is clear cut shirk, it is like SHIRK UPON SHIRK, no wonder we read in the Quran that most of those who believe in Allah, they do believe in Him but only while they are Mushrikoon (12:106)

Salam

Salam all

This is a reply from my elder brother on facebook concering the above comment, my brother is 45 years old Doctor and lives in Egypt:

Hamdy at 5:52pm April 20

bro......you realy made me laugh...loool...i believe you my man...hell you are damn right.

Thu 23 Apr, 2009 2:35 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

I am sorry I had to bump this thread to stay in the home page so I keep remembering to continue working on it as I have plenty of work to add, I just started a new and very good job with an Australian government organisation, and I hardly have time to even translate the Quran, however I cannot dodge that, I have to do 1 sura a day till the very end of Ramadan inshaallah, this will put me on a target to finish the first draft on 27 Ramadan inshaallah, I deliberately selected this date to stay in my memory forever.

Salam

Thu 20 Aug, 2009 5:45 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

Let me get this thread moving again but slowly. Today, I will show you another useless hadith from Bukhari sahih hadith.

The hadith is from a chapter titled مواقيت الصلاة , i.e. The times of the prayer, the hadith is listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: وقت العصر , i.e. The time of the Asr prayer:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=516&doc=0

The above hadith is alleged by someone named Aba Amamah Bin Sahl, so he said:

We prayed Zuhr with Omar Bin Abdel-Aziz, then we went to Anas Bin Malik and we found him praying Asr, so I asked him: What is that prayer that you just prayed? He answered: It is Asr prayer, and this is the prayer of the messenger of Allah salla Allah alayhi wa sallam, which we used to pray with him.

End of hadith

What the hell was that dear Muslims brothers and sisters?

The hadith suppose to tell us the time of Asr prayer, however it starts by telling us that some people were praying the Zuhr prayer: We prayed Zuhr with Omar Bin Abdel-Aziz, looks like the hadith started with non sense already, what is said next is really funny and stupid at the same time, see, those bunch of men who just finished Zuhr (Noon) prayer, went out for a walk and headed to the house of Anas Bin Malik: then we went to Anas Bin Malik , remember that a guy named Aba Amamah Bin Sahl is the one telling us the story, and he was also one of those bunch of men who just prayed Zuhr prayer, so after they went to Anas house, Aba Amamah is telling us that they found him praying Asr prayer, then he asked him a question after that, see: and we found him praying Asr, so I asked him:, I guess at the current moment of time any reader of this crap hadith should be confused, which salat (prayer) are we talking about exactly, Zuhr (noon) or Asr (Afternoon)? It seems that Aba Amamah (the hadith narrator) was also confused as hell, firstly he tells us that he found Anas PRAYING ASR, then he asked Anas: What is that prayer that you just prayed? , holy crap man, he just told us before his stupid question that Anas was praying Asr, now he is asking him what prayer he was praying?, hahahahahahah

Anas replied: It is Asr prayer, and this is the prayer of the messenger of Allah salla Allah alayhi wa sallam, which we used to pray with him.

Hmmmm, ok, what is the time of the Asr prayer (the main objective of the hadith) then? Simply this crap of useless hadith never told us what time is the Asr prayer, all it did is the following:

1) It confused Zuhr prayer with Asr prayer

2) It showed us that there were some believers who lived not far from the prophet time who did not know that such Asr prayer existed, that is obvious from the following dialogue: so I asked him: What is that prayer that you just prayed? He answered: It is Asr prayer, and this is the prayer of the messenger of Allah salla Allah alayhi wa sallam, which we used to pray with him.

3) It showed us that a person named Aba Amamah Bin Sahl was confused as hell, see again: then we went to Anas Bin Malik and we found him praying Asr, so I asked him: What is that prayer that you just prayed?

4) It also showed us how stupid Bukhari was to include such useless non sense in his man made book.

Another Bukhari crap of hadith bites the dust

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun 23 Aug, 2009 7:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 23 Aug, 2009 1:12 am
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Salaams, Ahmed

Glad to see you bringing this topic up.

Well done.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 23 Aug, 2009 1:14 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

As you have seen in the last Bukhari sunnah lesson, that we have learnt nothing of a value concerning the time of Asr prayer

In the next Bukhari hadith, he should teach us something really strange concerning those who miss on Asr prayer, i.e. those who do not pray Asr prayer

The hadith is from the same chapter as the hadith # 516, which is titled مواقيت الصلاة , i.e. The times of the prayer, the hadith of this comment is listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: إثم من فاتته العصر , i.e. The sin of one who misses on Asr prayer , it is hadith #519:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=519&doc=0

The above hadith is alleged by Abdullah Bin Omar, so he said:

That the messenger of Allah salla Allah alayhi wa sallam said: Whoever misses on Asr prayer, it is like he WATAR his family and his money.

I left the word WATAR untranslated, this is because it seems everyone was confused about what the hell it means, despite the same allegation of hadith above told us what it means at the end of it, as we will see soon

Another guy named Abu Abdullah said one word from verse 47:35 (ironically, I replied to this verse in my slam dunk show to Sanituriam yesterday HERE )

The single word that such person named Abu Abdullah stated is the word:

يتركم, Yatrukakum, i.e. Deprive you

Very stupid indeed, how the hell they just mention a word from a verse in the Quran on its own?

The hadith then tried to explain to us what these words mean: is like he WATAR his family and his money.

So they said:

WATARAT the man, is like when you kill someone related to him, or take (steal) money of him.

End of hadith

Well, I am sure whoever reads this crap of hadith must be confused, let me simplify its message:

Whoever misses on Asr prayer, he committed a sin as if he killed another human, or stole money from another human.

What the hell is that? We know that the punishment of killing another soul is execution, and we also know that the punishment of stealing is chopping the hand of the thief, would that mean that anyone who misses on Asr prayer would be treated like that?

How about the other prayers, like Fajr, Zuhr, Maghrib and Ishaa? Would each one has its own horrible metaphor in these man made books of hadith or are they not important like Asr? I am sure there will be other hadith talking the same about every Salat, however aren't the word The salat is important enough to highlight the importance of salat?

Do we really need some humans to explain to us the importance of every Salat? Of course not, this is because Allah highlighted its importance so many times in the Quran. Simply, there is nothing new in the above silly hadith, Asr salat is as important as any salat, however the most important thing is to do salat while being humble, let's look at the following verses:

قَدْ أَفْلَحَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ (1)

Certainly the believers will succeed.
[Al Quran ; 23:1]

الَّذِينَ هُمْ فِي صَلَاتِهِمْ خَاشِعُونَ (2)

Those who are in their prayers humbling.
[Al Quran ; 23:2]

-> How clear the above verses in highlighting that it is not just about doing salat, rather doing salat while we are humble.

How about the following verse:

فَإِذَا قَضَيْتُمُ الصَّلاَةَ فَاذْكُرُواْ اللّهَ قِيَامًا وَقُعُودًا وَعَلَى جُنُوبِكُمْ فَإِذَا اطْمَأْنَنتُمْ فَأَقِيمُواْ الصَّلاَةَ إِنَّ الصَّلاَةَ كَانَتْ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ كِتَابًا مَّوْقُوتًا (103)

Then when you have finished the prayer, then remember Allah (while you are) standing and sitting and on your sides; but if you feel safe then stand up for the prayer; indeed the prayer on the believers is a timed decree.
[Al Quran ; 4:103]

-> See: فَأَقِيمُواْ الصَّلاَةَ إِنَّ الصَّلاَةَ كَانَتْ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ كِتَابًا مَّوْقُوتًا , i.e. stand up for the prayer; indeed the prayer on the believers is a timed decree.

Was that not enough for Al-Mushrikoon to understand the importance of the salat as stated by Allah Himself? Or do they need Bukhari with his stupid metaphors about those who miss on Asr prayer and his distortion of verse 47:35, yeh let's look at this verse which I just walked through in my slam dunk show and see how such single word that was mentioned in the above crap hadith makes any sense to be even mentioned from the first place:

So do not show weakness by calling for peace and you are higher, and Allah is with you and will not deprive you of your deeds.

[Al Quran ; 47:35]

فَلَا تَهِنُوا وَتَدْعُوا إِلَى السَّلْمِ وَأَنْتُمُ الْأَعْلَوْنَ وَاللَّهُ مَعَكُمْ وَلَنْ يَتِرَكُمْ أَعْمَالَكُمْ (35)

-> They only mentioned the word يَتِرَكُمْ , Deprive you from the above verse, how distorters such people have been, the verse has absolutely nothing to do with specifying a sin for those who miss on Asr prayer. This is stupidity at its max, and this is what you only get from such man made books of useless hadith.

Some may not believe me that those hadith writers were damn confused, let me prove it to you, see the same hadith told us that the word WATAR is like when you kill someone or steal from someone, it seems that many people were not happy with such silly metaphor, so they elaborated in their other man made book Fath Al-Bari in explaining Sahih Bukhari to explain these two words as appeared in the hadith:

وتر أهله , WATAR Ahlahu, i.e. WATAR his family, we know that the hadith told it that it means, killing a family member to someone, here is how others explained it:

Holy crap, just for these two words (one of them is already known) they needed to write all that crap, all the above is nothing but different opinions that even some of it are contradictory to others. I am not going to waste your time and translate the above rubbish to you

You as a Muslim should know well that all Salat are important, without anyone to tell you so, that is if you are keen enough to ponder upon Allah words to you in His Quran, that is what you should do, and be not like those idiots of Mushrikoon who wasted their time on one word as seen above and they never came to an agreement still, as if they needed someone else to tell them that Asr prayer is important.

Don't you agree that this is indeed another rubbish of useless hadith that Bukhari should have never included in his man made book.

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 28 Jan, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Mon 24 Aug, 2009 11:26 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

How is everyone? I hope all are doing great in this life preparing for the afterlife, this is the most important thing in this life every human should consider, will it be that easy? Well, I have to say: No, the struggle in this life is the hardest thing in life, I always put it in much simpler words like this:

The hardest thing in this life is, this life, as a whole

Anyway, I need to continue this very powerful thread that should expose to us the confusion of many Muslims including the hadith writers of course

The example I am about to show you from Bukhari Springer book, is a clear example to the idol worshipping nature of most Muslims, who certainly worship Mohammed along with Allah, or even they just worship Mohammed alone, how ridiculous, let's see:

The hadith is from a chapter titled الاعتصام بالكتاب والسنة , i.e. Upholding the Book and Sunnah , the hadith is listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: الاقتداء بأفعال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم , i.e. Taking the actions of the prophet as an example. :

First of all, do you remember in another hadith that I discussed on this thread that Bukhari told us that the Sunnah is also called the Book of Allah? If you do not, then please go back to the previous comments and read it

Now, from the title of that chapter, الاعتصام بالكتاب والسنة , i.e. Upholding the Book and Sunnah How we know exactly what Bukhari now means by the Book and Sunnah?

Is it:

Sunnah and Sunnah

Or

Sunnah and the Book of Allah?

Bloody confusing man, but certainly not me is the confused, the confused ones are mister Bukhari and his followers from among the Muslims and the Kafirs. Let me now show you the hadiith:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=6754&doc=0

The above hadith is alleged by someone named Ibn Omar (who suppose to have stopped talking hadith about the prophet later on), so he said:

The prophet used to wear a gold ring, so the people did the exact same and all wear gold rings, so the prophet sallah Allah alaihi wa sallam said: Indeed, I took a gold ring for myself, so he removed it and said: I will never wear it again.

So all the people did the same and throw away their gold rings.

End of hadith

Hmmmm, what was that exactly?

It is nothing but a clear cut proof of their idol worshipping

If I was living with such people, I would have asked them:

So if the prophet throw himself from a cliff, would you do the same?

It sounds like those idol worshipper do not want to use their minds, they want to copy cat someone else, as if they can blame him if he was wrong.

If this hadith is truthful, then it has another fact in addition to their idol worshipping

The fact that the prophet used to wear gold as alleged by Bukhari, then he stopped doing so based on personal taste, I guess, it was never a command from Allah for him to stop wearing gold

I certainly believe that it was nothing but personal opinion, I myself don't like wearing gold, even my wedding gold ring. And I see nothing wrong if anyone likes to wear it, certainly the prophet liked it at a certain point in his life, as he liked to do the rounds with his 9 or 11 wives by sleeping with them one after the other and without having a bath in between as alleged by Bukhari too, so here comes the question for those idol worshippers:

Will you sleep (have sex) with your 4 wives one after the other and without having a full bath in between?

Another Bukhari crap of hadith bites the shirk

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 28 Jan, 2012 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Fri 25 Sep, 2009 6:53 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Good morning all

Let me get this subject going again

The alleged Bukhari hadith I am about to show you, is not bad actually, however it still not needed because the good message in it, was repeated 4 times in the Quran already,

The hadith is from a chapter titled أحاديث الأنبياء , i.e. The sayings (stories) of the prophets, the hadith is listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: قول الله تعالى وإن يونس لمن المرسلين إلى قوله وهو , i.e. The saying of the Exalted Allah: And indeed, Yunis is from among the messengers. Until His saying: And he..

From the sub-chapter title: قول الله تعالى وإن يونس لمن المرسلين إلى قوله وهو , i.e. The saying of the Exalted Allah: And indeed, Yunus is from among the messengers. Until His saying: And he. , it seems that Bukhari is about to explain to us a verse in the Quran, so before I show you the hadith, let me bring this verse in here:

وَإِنَّ يُونُسَ لَمِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ (139)

And indeed, Yunus was among the messengers.
[Al Quran ; 37:139]

إِذْ أَبَقَ إِلَى الْفُلْكِ الْمَشْحُونِ (140)

When he fled to the crowded ship.
[Al Quran ; 37:140]

فَسَاهَمَ فَكَانَ مِنَ الْمُدْحَضِينَ (141)

So he participated (with them), and he was among the condemned.
[Al Quran ; 37:141]

فَالْتَقَمَهُ الْحُوتُ وَهُوَ مُلِيمٌ (142)

So the whale swallowed him while he was to blame (himself).
[Al Quran ; 37:142]

Well, the above verses can not be that hard to understand, the verses are telling us a story that any child should understand with a little bit of elabortaion, the story is simply:

And indeed, Yunus was among the messengers. When he fled to the crowded ship. So he participated (with them), and he was among the condemned. So the whale swallowed him while he was to blame (himself).

The elaboration may go like this: Yunus was a messenger sent by Allah to some people, but it seems that he fled his people and embarked a crowded ship, it seems that he participated in something on the ship which resulted that he had to be condemned, and the outcome was that he was swallowed by a whale, it seems that because he was condemned, they threw him in the sea. And certainly Yunus had only himself to blame because he fled his people that he was sent to them supposedly to guide them.

It is not that hard to understand, however would that be what Bukhari is going to tell us in his elaboration on these verses? Let's see:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=3162&doc=0

The above hadith is alleged by the always questionable and doubted Abu Hurairah (who was accused many times by Aysha and Omar and many others that he was fabricating hadith about the prophet, as alleged in their own hadith), so Abu Herbaria said:

While a Jewish trader was showing his products for sale, someone gave him something (as a price) that he did not like, so the Jewish trader replied to the buyer by saying: No, by Allah Who chose Musa over all mankind.

A man from al-Ansar heard him so he stood up and smacked the Jewish man face and said to him: Did you say that Allah chose Muse over all mankind while the prophet is living among us?

So both went to the prophet to settle the matter, the man who was smacked on the face told the prophet that he was smacked by the other man, so the prophet asked the man who smacked the Jewish on his face: Why did you smack him?

The man replied by telling him what the Jewish said, so the prophet became very angry to a degree that they saw the anger in his face.

Then the prophet said: Do not make any distinction between the prophets of Allah, indeed, when the trumpet is blown and all creatures in the heaven and earth will be stunned except whom Allah wills, then it will be blown again, and I will be the first to be resurrected. But I will find Musa next to the throne, so I could not know if he was there after being held to account by Allah after the incident that happened over Tur Mount (when he asked to see Allah), or he was there because he was resurrected before me. And I do not say that anyone is better than Yunus Ibn Matta.

End of hadith

The first note is this, Bukhari did not elaborate whatsoever concerning the explanation of verses 37:139-142, DESPITE that this was the title of his sub-chapter under which he listed this hadith, how much confusion more that this man.

Secondly, this alleged hadith has a huge contradiction, see:

Firstly it is alleged that the prophet said when the second trumpet is blown:

and I will be the first to be resurrected.

Then it is alleged in the same hadith that he also said:

so I could not know if he was there after being held to account by Allah after the incident that happened over Tur Mount (when he asked to see Allah), or he was there because he was resurrected before me.

This should be another hint to how smart and articulate those bunch of confused hadith writers and worshippers.

Now let me add my elaboration:

It seems that the people somehow thought of Yunus as a less messenger than the others, possibly because he was punished bad by Allah when he fled his people to whom he was sent, without any permission from Allah. On the other hand, there were others like the Jews who thought of Musa as being the best messenger ever sent or something like that.

Now, when the Jewish praised Musa (sort of he was idol worshipping Musa), a Mohammed idol worshipper was upset and smacked him on the face while telling him, sort of, how dare you say so about Musa while Mohammed is living with us?

Sort of for that man who smacked the Jewish, Mohammed should be the one to be praised and not Musa.

So when those two idol worshippers went to the prophet to settle the matter on who should be the right idol worshipper (I guess), the prophet was so upset with what he heard, so he commanded them with the following:

Do not make any distinction between the prophets of Allah.

How clear is the above message, this is exactly what the Quran taught us in 4 different verses as I have shown you in my article about Killing the Apostates.

It seems that for the prophet, those two idol worshippers are wrong. Now the prophet even stated a future vision in which he said to them that on the JD Musa may even be resurrected before him.

Then the prophet ended his hadith by saying:

And I do not say that anyone is better than Yunus Ibn Matta.

Again, how clear it can get man for those idol worshippers who always say about Mohammed:

[Sayed Al-Mursaleen) i.e. The Master of all Messnegers

[Ashraf Al-Khalq Agmaeen) i.e. The most honoured among all creatures (and certainly all creatures cover all other messengers and prophets)

[Sayed Al-Khalq Agmaeen) i.e. The master of all creatures (and certainly all creatures cover all other messengers and prophets)

(Khair Al-Haddy, Haddi Mohammed) i.e. The nest guidance is the guidance of Mohammed. As if the guidance Musa came up with was not also the best of guidance, as if the guidance the Isa came with is not the best of guidance.

See, how the idol worshippers own hadith exposes their idol worshipping nature fair and square.

Well, from all the above crap of hadith, I will only accept one sentence, and I am sure that most of you should know it by now:

Do not make any distinction between the prophets of Allah.

I accept it (while I really do not need it), because this is exactly what the Quran said 4 times, let me bring those 4 verses again:

قُولُواْ آمَنَّا بِاللّهِ وَمَآ أُنزِلَ إِلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالأسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَى وَعِيسَى وَمَا أُوتِيَ النَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ (136)
Say: We have believed in Allah and (in) that which had been sent down to us, and (in) that which was sent down to Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and (in) that which was given to Musa and Isa, and (in) that which was given to the prophets from their Lord; we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him, we are submitters.
[Al Quran ; 2:136]

-> See: Say: We have believed in Allah and (in) that which had been sent down to us, and (in) that which was sent down to Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and (in) that which was given to Musa and Isa, and (in) that which was given to the prophets from their Lord; we do not make any distinction between any of them. this is clearly a command from Allah to all believers, to again: Say: we do not make any distinction between any of them.

قُلْ آمَنَّا بِاللّهِ وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَيْنَا وَمَا أُنزِلَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالأَسْبَاطِ وَمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَى وَعِيسَى وَالنَّبِيُّونَ مِن رَّبِّهِمْ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ وَنَحْنُ لَهُ مُسْلِمُونَ (84)
Say: We have believed in Allah and in what has been sent down on us, and what was sent down on Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and what was given to Musa and Isa and the prophets from their Lord; we do not make any distinction between any of them, and to Him we are submitters.
[Al Quran ; 3:84]

-> See again: Say: We have believed in Allah and in what has been sent down on us, and what was sent down on Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq and Yaqoub and the tribes, and what was given to Musa and Isa and the prophets from their Lord; we do not make any distinction between any of them.

وَالَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ بِاللّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَلَمْ يُفَرِّقُواْ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّنْهُمْ أُوْلَئِكَ سَوْفَ يُؤْتِيهِمْ أُجُورَهُمْ وَكَانَ اللّهُ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا (152)
And those who have believed in Allah and His messengers and did not make a distinction between any of them, they are the ones whom Allah will grant their rewards; and indeed Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 4:152]

-> See again: And those who have believed in Allah and His messengers and did not make a distinction between any of them, they are the ones whom Allah will grant their rewards; , but as you know by know that by calling a person, the master of others, you clearly made a distinction between such person and the others, therefore:

آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللّهِ وَمَلآئِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لاَ نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ وَقَالُواْ سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ (285)
The messenger believed in what was sent down to him from his Lord, and the believers; they all believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers. We (the believers) make no distinction between any of His messengers; and they (the believers) said: We heard and obeyed, our Lord! Your forgiveness and to You is the destiny.
[Al Quran ; 2:285]

-> See again: We (the believers) make no distinction between any of His messengers;

In Arabia, they say: التكرار بيعلم الحمار , i.e. Repetitions should teach the donkeys, therefore I hope that the 4 repeated Quran messages above teach the donkeys from among Ahal Al-Sunnah and Shirk, that they should not make any distinction between anyone of the prophets.

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 28 Jan, 2012 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sat 26 Sep, 2009 10:08 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

It is time to talk some Bukhari SHIT. Some may think that I am mocking him by saying Bukhari SHIT; well, I am not, it is Bukhari himself who is talking about shit, i.e. shittinig, i.e. pissing, he did once before if you remember when he told us that when the prophet used to answer the call of nature he used to take Abu Hurairah with him to find for him some stones and wait next to him until the prophet finished pissing so Abu Hurarah hands to him the stones to wipe his bottom.

The first shit hadith I would like to show you is under a chapter titled الوضوء , i.e. Wudo, the hadith is listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: من تبرز على لبنتين , i.e. Those who answer the call of nature on two bricks, sort of those who piss shit on two bricks:

Hmmm, I am not really sure why we need the above crap about pissing on two bricks? Well, somehow Buhkari and his followers are linking the action to Wudo, I guess the message should be something like this:

If you piss on two bricks, then you should do Wudo afterwards.

Hmmmm, again, it still does not make sense to me to be honest, how about if I piss on something else? Like the toilets all of us use now? I guess the message should now be something like this:

If you piss on two bricks or use the current toilets, then you should do Wudo afterwards.

Hmm, I still do not get it to be honest, I guess the whole subject is just rubbish to talk about, so lets see how mister Bukhari is going to talk about it:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=142&doc=0

The above hadith is alleged by someone named Abduallah Ibn Omar, so he said:

There were some people who used to say if you sit down to answer the call of nature then do not face the Qiblah nor Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa. So Abdullah Ibn Omar said:

I climbed up the roof on top of one of our houses and I saw the messenger of Allah salla Allah alaihi wa sallam sitting on two bricks facing Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa to answer the call of nature.

And he said: Are you one of those who pray on their thighs? So I replied: I dont know, by Allah.

Malik tried to explain what he meant by pray on their thighs so he said:

He meant those who pray while not raised from the ground, they prostrate while they are glued to the ground.

End of hadith

I have to say, that was complete shit man, look at all the subjects that Bukhari suppose to have talked about as well the subjects that he talked about:

1) Bukhari suppose to talk about Wudo
2) Bukhari suppose to tell us something very important that links pissing on two bricks to Wudo someway or another
3) The alleged hadith however is talking about some people who were pissing while not facing neither Al-Masjid Al-Haram nor Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa, which is being contradicted by Abdullah Ibn Omar who accidently spied over the prophet and saw him answering the call of nature sitting on two bricks while facing Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa, i.e. his back where the shit comes out was facing Al-Masjid Al-Haram. Hmmmmmmmmmm

4) Then they talked about praying somehow to confuse the shit out of everyone, even one of them could not answer a silly question about prayer, see again:

And he said: Are you one of those who pray on their thighs? So I replied: I dont know, by Allah.

Malik tried to explain what the other guy meant by pray on their thighs, so he said:

He meant those who pray while not raised from the ground, they prostrate while they are glued to the ground.

That was indeed, pure shit, Wudo was not even mentioned, dear Muslims brothers and sisters, and I am not really sure what Bukhari wanted the Muslims to do, I guess his message should now be confirmed as is:

If you sit down to piss, face Al Masjid Al-Aqsa with you face, your back where the shit comes out should be facing Al-Masjid Al-Haram

I have to say that such shit of hadith must put all current Muslims (1.5 billions of them) in fault, I have never seen one that I know of checking the direction where he will be facing while sitting down to piss, looks like we need a compass now to achieve the best position when we piss.

Bukhari repeated the above crap but through different chain of narrators, the next hadith is still under the same chapter titled الوضوء , i.e. Wudo, but under a different sub-chapter that is titled: التبرز في البيوت , i.e. Those who answer the call of nature in their houses, sort of those who piss shit in the toilets, I guess the next hadith should answer my question that I raised in the previous hadith:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=144&doc=0

Through different chain of narrators the same guy named Abduallah Ibn Omar, so he said:

I climbed over the house of Hafsah to answer the call of nature and I saw the messenger of Allah salla Allah alaihi wa sallam answering the call of nature while his back was facing Al-Qiblah (Al-Masjid Al-Haram) and his front was facing Jerusalem (Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa)

End of hadith

Complete shit to be honest, absolutely nothing about Wudo, yet they did not even tell us if the prophet told any of them that this is how you should piss, to face Jerusalem with you front and face Mecca with your back, simply the side where the shit comes out should be facing Mecca, sound like an advice to virtually piss on Mecca. Why not bloody face the other perpendicular direction where your face will be facing nothing neither you back where the shit comes out?

What a bunch of confused freaks man those idol worshippers of hadith advocates they turned to be.

I honestly cannot believe how Iblis fuked them in the mind so bad, so they are presenting pure rubbish to us as if, this is the best guidance we should bloody follow. Yeh punks, follow my arse.

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 28 Jan, 2012 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Fri 09 Oct, 2009 5:19 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

In my last comment about Bukhari talking SHIT, I showed you two Bukhari hadith from which we learnt absolutely nothing, it seems Bukhari liked to talk about SHIT a lot; indeed, he included so many hadith about such subject, I only showed you two of them, but planning to show you more in the future inshaallah, at least the one in which Bukhari talks about the wives of the prophet going out to answer the call of nature which resulted in the revelation of the ayah of Hijab, bloody funny. In this note however, I am going to show you something very compelling to how Bukhari book is nothing but BATIL (Falsehood).

Let me bring the second hadith from my last note here again:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=144&doc=0

Abduallah Ibn Omar said:

I climbed over the house of Hafsah to answer the call of nature and I saw the messenger of Allah salla Allah alaihi wa sallam answering the call of nature while his back was facing Al-Qiblah (Al-Masjid Al-Haram) and his front was facing Jerusalem (Al-Masjid Al-Aqsa)

End of hadith

Clearly and without a doubt, it is alleged in the above hadith that the prophet used to face Jerusalem while he was sitting down to answer the call of nature, which also means that his back was facing Mecca, i.e. where the shit comes out, was facing Mecca, for which I said in sarcasm, sounds like an advice to virtually piss on Mecca. Then I asked:

Why not face the other perpendicular direction where your face will be facing nothing neither you back where the shit comes out?

So, lets see how mister Bukhari contradicted himself, or I should say, Bukhari is about to tell us that the prophet too was confused and contradicted himself:

The hadith is under a chapter titled الصلاة , i.e. Prayer, the hadith is listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: قبلة أهل المدينة وأهل الشأم والمشرق , i.e. The Qiblah of the people of Medina and Jerusalem and the east , I do not know what the hell that mean really, total non sense, I guess they are trying to say the when you pray you should face Qiblah or something around that, possibly I am confused, lets see what Bukhari had to say:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=380&doc=0

The hadith is alleged by a guy named Abi Ayoub Al-Ansari, so he said:

The prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam said: If the call of nature comes to anyone of you, do not face the Qiblah nor point your back to it, rather face the east or the west.

So Abu Ayoub said:

When we arried to Jerusalem, we found the toilets pointing to the Qiblah, so we tilted ourselves a bit while seeking forgiveness from Allah

End of hadith

Can you see that they never talked about Salat. I guess we all should be now accustomed to their confusion, so here you have it, a clear cut and irrefutable contradiction in the so called SAHIH Bukhari

-> In hadith #144, Bukhari is telling us that the prophet used to answer the call of nature while his back was facing al-Qiblah

-> In hadith #380, Bukhari is telling us that the prophet commanded the people not do so, i.e. not to point to the Qiblah with your back while you answer the call of nature. Rather face either the east or the west.

SO who is the confused one, now:

1) The noble prophet as Bukhari is portraying him to us

or

2) Mister confused Bukhari himself

?

The answer should be bloody clearer than the shining of the sun. I wonder how the confused Muslims could not see that in bloody 1200 years?

I think I know the answer:

Iblis is winning

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 28 Jan, 2012 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sun 11 Oct, 2009 6:59 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Does Allah have 5 or 4 fingers?

Salam all

Today, we will look at 4 hadiths from Bukhari's man made book, we should confirm how Persian Bukhari cannot be even qualified to talk about the religion of Allah:

The first hadith is from a chapter titled تفسير القرآن , i.e. Interpreting the Quran , the hadith is listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: قوله وما قدروا الله حق قدره , i.e. The saying of Allah: And they did not appraise Allah the way He should be appraised .. :

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=4437&doc=0

It seems that Bukhari wanted to explain to us the following Quran verse:

وَمَا قَدَرُوا اللَّهَ حَقَّ قَدْرِهِ وَالْأَرْضُ جَمِيعًا قَبْضَتُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ مَطْوِيَّاتٌ بِيَمِينِهِ ۚ سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ (67)
And they did not appraise Allah the way He should be appraised while the whole earth will be in His grip on the day of resurrection, and the heavens will be folded by His right hand; glory be to Him, and exalted is He above what they associate (with Him).
[Al Quran ; 39:67]

The above hadith is alleged by someone named Abdullah, so he said:

A monk from the monks came to the messenger of Allah and said:

O Muhammed! Indeed, Allah will make the heavens on one finger, the two earths on another finger, the trees on another finger, the water and dust on another finger and the rest of the creation on another finger, then He says: I am the King.

So the prophet laughed until the marks of laughing appeared on his face as a sign of believing the monk, then the prophet read verse 39:67

End of hadith

What total crap that was, mates

Now we should know that Allah has 5 fingers like the humans, I guess those bunch of confused hadith narrators and writers considered that Allah should have 5 fingers like us, and they were puzzled because they have 6 creatures to be carried on 5 fingers, so they had to put two creatures on one finger to balance things up:

- The heavens on the first finger.
- The two earths on the second finger.
- The trees on the third finger.
- The water and dust on the fourth finger.
- And the rest of the creation on the fifth finger.

The above was said by a monk who was a Jew as we should learn later inshaallah), he is supposed to fully understand a lot of things about Allah, so he was explaining to the prophet of Islam how Allah manages and control all those things using His 5 fingers

What is very strange is this fact as understood from the above crap hadith, that the prophet was learning things about Allah from Jewish monk, in fact the hadith even told us that the prophet agreed with what the Jewish monk alleged about Allah: فضحك النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏حتى بدت نواجذه ‏ ‏تصديقا لقول الحبر , i.e. So the prophet laughed until the marks of laughing appeared on his face as a sign of believing the monk.

Sort of, the Jewish monk indirectly explained to the prophet verse 39:67, and consequently the prophet recited the verse after agreeing with what the monk said. Well, 39:67 is talking about what will happen on the judgement, then it told us the fact that the people (in general) did not appraise Allah the way He should be appraised while the whole earth will be in His grip on the day of resurrection, and the heavens will be folded by His right hand. Do we really need to know what Allah will be putting on each finger of His 5 fingers while the whole earth will be in His grip on the day of resurrection and the heavens will be folded by His right hand?

Does Allah have 5 fingers, from the first place?

Well, if anyone even tries to answer the above questions, I have to tell you that they have to be of those who say things about Allah which He never said about Himself. A prohibited sin that is highly exploited by Iblis.

Whatever the message of the above hadith is, it has absolutely no sunnah in it. And because it falls under the sinful category of saying things about Allah which He never said, it must be quickly dismissed in the nearest rubbish bin. But Bukhari did not do so, Persian Bukhari liked it so much that he repeated it 3 more times, each time under different chapter and sub-chapter titles, trying hard to create content expressing his own thoughts throughout his world of confusion.

The first content was about explaining verse 39:67 for which he did absolutely nothing, he did not explain to us the message of 39:67, all he did, was to make us to believe what the Jewish monk alleged about Allah. Let's see the other 3 hadith:

The second hadith is from a chapter titled التوحيد , i.e. The oneness of Allah, the hadith is listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: قول الله تعالى لما خلقت بيدي , i.e. The saying of Allah: To whom I created with My hand .. :

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=6864&doc=0

In here Bukhari is telling us outright that the monk was a Jew, the hadith is alleged by the same guy Abdullah

A Jew came to the prophet and said:

O Muhammed! Indeed, Allah holds the heavens on one finger, the two earths on another finger, the mountains on another finger, the trees on another finger, and the rest of the creation on another finger, then He says: I am the King.

So the prophet laughed until the marks of laughing appeared on his face, then the prophet read the above verse 39:67

Fadil Ibn Ayad increased that the laugh of the prophet was a sign of his wonder to what the Jew said and of his belief to what he said

End of hadith

It seems that Bukhari wanted to explain to us another Quran verse, using the same alleged incident:

قَالَ يَا إِبْلِيسُ مَا مَنَعَكَ أَنْ تَسْجُدَ لِمَا خَلَقْتُ بِيَدَيَّ ۖ أَسْتَكْبَرْتَ أَمْ كُنْتَ مِنَ الْعَالِينَ (75)
He (Allah) said: O Iblid! What prevented you to prostrate to whom I created with My hand? Were you arrogant or were you among the haughty?
[Al Quran ; 38:75]

What the hell was that? 38:75 happened when Allah commanded Iblis to prostrate to Adam, so when Iblis refused, Allah said to Iblis: What prevented you to prostrate to whom I created with My hand

The underlined part is the sub-title chapter under which Bukhari listed the above crap, yet his allegation is about the same incident and same crap he talked about earlier in explaining 39:67 in the first hadith, in fact in both hadiths, 39:67 was the one that was recited by the prophet, i.e. Bukhari already contradicted himself once by using the same incident to explain totally different verses, yet he contradicted himself again when we read this allegation, Bukhari is just fond of doing so, contradicting his own self in his own sahih book, the book of falsehood:

-> In Bukhari hadith #4437 which should explain 39:67, this is how Allah is controlling His creation with His 5 fingers:

- The trees are carried on the third finger.
- The water and dust are carried on the fourth finger.

-> In Bukhari hadith # 6864 which should explain 38:75, this is how Allah is controlling His creation with His 5 fingers:

- The mountains are carried on the third finger.
- The trees are carried on the fourth finger.

But hey, at least we should give Bukhari credit for keeping Allah having 5 fingers. Don't you reckon confused and mushrik Muslims?

The third hadith is from the same chapter of the second hadith that is titled التوحيد , i.e. The oneness of Allah, the hadith is also listed under the same sub-chapter that is titled: قول الله تعالى لما خلقت بيدي , i.e. The saying of Allah: To whom I created with My hand .. , but we know so far that 38:75 was never mentioned in the second hadith, let's see if it is mentioned in the third hadith:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=6865&doc=0

Again, the above hadith should be explaining to us the following verse as well explaining to us the oneness of Allah:

قَالَ يَا إِبْلِيسُ مَا مَنَعَكَ أَنْ تَسْجُدَ لِمَا خَلَقْتُ بِيَدَيَّ ۖ أَسْتَكْبَرْتَ أَمْ كُنْتَ مِنَ الْعَالِينَ (75)
He (Allah) said: O Iblid! What prevented you to prostrate to whom I created with My hand? Were you arrogant or were you among the haughty?
[Al Quran ; 38:75]

The above hadith is alleged by the same guy named Abdullah, so he said:

A man from the people of the book came to the prophet and said:

O father of Al-Qasim! Indeed, Allah holds the heavens on one finger, the two earths on another finger, the trees and dust on another finger, and the rest of the creation on another finger, then He says: I am the King. I am the King.

So the prophet laughed until the marks of laughing appeared on his face.

Then the prophet read verse 39:67

End of hadith

What the hell! Does Allah now has 4 fingers? It seems so:

- The heavens on the first finger.
- The two earths on the second finger.
- The trees and dust on the third finger.
- And the rest of the creation on the fourth finger.

That is how confused Bukhari has humiliated all those dumb Muslims, he was telling them boldly I am dumb and stupid and will promote lies about Allah, and you will still hold me as a saint

I will summarise to you at the end all the contradictions and non sense in such rubbish of hadith promoted by such confused Persian man, let's move on to the fourth and final hadith talking about the very same incident:

The fourth hadith is from a chapter titled التوحيد , i.e. The oneness of Allah, the hadith is listed under a sub-chapter that is titled: كلام الرب عز وجل يوم القيامة مع الأنبياء وغيرهم , i.e. The words of exalted Allah with the prophets and others on the day of resurrection :

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=6959&doc=0

In here, Bukhari for the first time is implying something right, that 39:67 is talking about the day of resurrection, something that was never mentioned in the first 3 hadiths, but he still kept Allah having 4 fingers in this hadith as the third hadith, I guess Bukhari was trying to be moderate, 2 hadith telling us that Allah has 5 fingers, and 2 hadith telling us that Allah has 4 fingers.

The hadith is by the same narrator, Abdullah, so he said:

A monk from the Jews came and said:

Indeed, on the day of resurrection, Allah will make the heavens on one finger, the two earths on another finger, the water and dust on another finger, and the rest of the creation on another finger, then He says: I am the King. I am the King.

Then I saw the prophet laughing until the marks of laughing appeared on his face as a sign of his wonder and belief to what he said. Then the prophet read verse 39:67

End of hadith

No more comments regarding the above other than it is alleged that after Allah put all these creatures on His 4 fingers, He will shake them while saying, I am the King, I am the King

Let me now summarise all the contradictions and non sense from all the above pure crap by Persian Bukhari:

-> In Bukhari hadith #4437 which should explain 39:67
- It was a monk from among the monks who came to the prophet and called him, O Muhammed then alleged that:
- Allah has 5 fingers.
- The trees are carried on the third finger.
- The water and dust are carried on the fourth finger.
- The rest of creation is carried on the fifth finger.
- Allah said, I am the King, once.
- The day of resurrection was never mentioned while 39:67 is talking about what will happen on the day of resurrection.
- 39:67 was never explained.

-> In Bukhari hadith #6864 which should explain 38:75 as well the oneness of Allah
- It was a Jew who came to the prophet and called him, O Muhammed then alleged that:
- Allah has 5 fingers.
- The mountains are carried on the third finger.
- The trees are carried on the fourth finger.
- The rest of creation is carried on the fifth finger.
- Allah said, I am the King, once.
- The day of resurrection was never mentioned while 39:67 is talking about what will happen on the day of resurrection.
- The unrelated verse 38:75 was never mentioned or explained.
- The oneness of Allah was never mentioned or explained

-> In Bukhari hadith #6865 which should explain 38:75 as well the oneness of Allah
- It was a man from the people of the book who came to the prophet and called him, father of Al-Qasim then alleged that:
- Allah has 4 fingers.
- The trees and dust are carried on the third finger.
- The rest of creation is carried on the fourth finger.
- Allah said, I am the King, twice.
- The unrelated verse 38:75 was never mentioned or explained.
- The oneness of Allah was never mentioned or explained

-> In Bukhari hadith #6959
- It was a monk from the Jews who just came and alleged that:
- Allah has 4 fingers.
- The trees and dust are carried on the third finger.
- The rest of creation is carried on the fourth finger.
- Allah said, I am the King, twice, while shaking them (the creatures on His 4 fingers)
- The day of resurrection was mentioned

How many contradictions, non sense and flaws, those Mushriks from among the Muslims need to see so they know well that this man made book of Persian Bukhari can not be from Allah?

Allah even told us so in His Quran, that any book which has so much discrepancy, cannot be from Him, it has to be from someone else OTHER THAN Him, see:

أَفَلاَ يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللّهِ لَوَجَدُواْ فِيهِ اخْتِلاَفًا كَثِيرًا (82)
Do they not ponder upon the Quran? And if it had been from anyone other than Allah, they would have found in it much discrepancy.
[Al Quran ; 4:82]

And even if we ignore all these contradictions and non sense, Bukhari cannot escape the main and vital contradiction, that there is absolutely no sunnah in the above crap which is certainly contaminated by possibly manipulated Jewish concepts, concepts that were proven flawed when Allah sent Jesus And Muhammed to them, yet they rejected both of them and even alleged to have killed one of them, then insisted on what they have. It is like Bukhari wants us to take our religion from the Jews, exactly as he wants us to take stoning the adulterers from them. It is like Bukhari is working for Iblis, promoting things that we do not know nor we need to know about Allah:

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ كُلُواْ مِمَّا فِي الأَرْضِ حَلاَلاً طَيِّباً وَلاَ تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَاتِ الشَّيْطَانِ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (168)
إِنَّمَا يَأْمُرُكُمْ بِالسُّوءِ وَالْفَحْشَاء وَأَن تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ (169)

168 O people! Eat the lawful and good things out of what is in the earth, and do not follow the footsteps of the devil; indeed to you, he is a clear enemy.
169 He only commands you with evil and indecency, and that you may say against Allah what you do not know.

[Al Quran ; 2:168-169]

Bukhari and his followers have absolutely no regards to the following command of Allah:

قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُواْ بِاللّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ (33)
Say: Indeed, My Lord has prohibited indecencies, what is apparent of it and what is concealed, and sin and transgression without right, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down any authority, and that you say about Allah what you do not know.
[Al Quran ; 7:33]

I seek refuge in Allah

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 28 Jan, 2012 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sat 19 Dec, 2009 11:55 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

And Bukhari and Muslim said: You only follow a man who is affected by magic

Salam all

If you read sahih Bukhari and sahih Muslium very well, you should ask yourself: Were Bukhari and Muslim believers or pretending to be?

I am sure that many of you may say, Ahmed has gone crazy, well, before you judge me quickly give me another chance to show you why I asked myself that question about those hadith worshippers:

Allah clearly told us that the kafirs of Quraish used to accuse Muhammed of being مسحور , i.e. Affected by magic, let's have a look:

أَوْ يُلْقَىٰ إِلَيْهِ كَنْزٌ أَوْ تَكُونُ لَهُ جَنَّةٌ يَأْكُلُ مِنْهَا ۚ وَقَالَ الظَّالِمُونَ إِنْ تَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا رَجُلًا مَسْحُورًا (8)
Or a treasure is thrown to him, or he has a garden from which he eats. And the unjust people said: You only follow a man who is affected by magic.
[Al Quran ; 25:8]

-> See: وَقَالَ الظَّالِمُونَ إِنْ تَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا رَجُلًا مَسْحُورًا , i.e. And the unjust said: You only follow a man who is affected by magic. Can you see how Allah described those who alleged so about the prophet by being: الظَّالِمُونَ , i.e. The unjust people, this clearly means that Allah denies that Muhammed was ever affected by magic, in fact in the following verse Allah confirms so:

انْظُرْ كَيْفَ ضَرَبُوا لَكَ الْأَمْثَالَ فَضَلُّوا فَلَا يَسْتَطِيعُونَ سَبِيلًا (9)
See how they strike to you parables, so they strayed and they could not find a way.
[Al Quran ; 25:9]

-> See: ضَرَبُوا لَكَ الْأَمْثَالَ فَضَلُّوا , i.e. they strike to you parables, so they strayed. I.e. what those unjust people alleged about Muhammed that he was affected by magic IS NOTHING BUT A LIE.

Muslim on the other hand is telling us that Allah was wrong. For Muslim, Muhammed indeed was affected by magic, and for Muslim, those unjust people must have said the truth about Muhammed, that he was affected by magic, in effect the unjust people for Muslim, لم يضلوا , i.e. have not gone astray. Let's have a look, shall we:

The hadith is under a chapter that is titled: السلام , i.e. Peace, under a sub-chapter that is titled: السحر , i.e. Magic. I am not bloody sure what magic has to do with peace? I guess Muslim was drunk:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=4059&doc=1

The above is alleged by Aysha, so she said (I am only going to translate the underlined sentence, the rest is just crap, the first sentence is enough to dismiss the whole hadith without reading the rest:

‏سحر رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏يهودي ‏ ‏من ‏ ‏يهود بني زريق ‏ ‏يقال له ‏ ‏لبيد بن الأعصم ‏ ‏قالت حتى كان رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏يخيل إليه أنه يفعل الشيء وما يفعله

A Jewish from the Jews of Bani Zariq who is named Lubaid Ibn Al-Aasam made the messenger of Allah affected by magic until the prophet was imagining that he did things while he never did it.

End of hadith

Hmmm, clearly Muslim Ibn Al-Hajaj in his sahih book admits that he does not believe Allah, rather he believed an allegation by a few men about Aysha that she claimed that the messenger was so affected by magic that he used to imagine doing things which he never did.

Bukhari on the other hand totally agreed with Muslim, in fact Bukhari even told us something that was imagined to be done by the prophet which was never done, let's have a look:

The hadith is under a chapter that is titled: الطب , i.e. Medicine, under a sub-chapter that is titled: هل يستخرج السحر , i.e. Can magic be removed:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=5323&doc=0

The above is also alleged by Aysha, so she said (again, I am only going to translate the underlined sentence, the rest is just crap, the first sentence is enough to dismiss the whole hadith without reading the rest:

This is the part that will be translated:

‏كان رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏سحر حتى كان يرى أنه يأتي النساء ولا يأتيهن ‏ ‏قال ‏ ‏سفيان ‏ ‏وهذا أشد ما يكون من السحر

The messenger of Allah was affected by magic that he used to imagine approaching the women (for sex) while it never happened

Suffian then said: And this is the worst type of magic.

End of hadith

Lol, what the f was that exactly?

Not only the prophet was affected by magic, but when he was hallucinating, he used to imagine fucking some women while he never did

And what that crap that Suffian said? That imagining of fucking some women while it never happened is the worst type of magic.

Man, I cannot believe that these people was confused to that degree of totally ignoring what Allah said as if it was never been said, well, I have very bad news for confused borthers Bukhari and his student Muslim:

يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ بَلِّغْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ وَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلْ فَمَا بَلَّغْتَ رِسَالَتَهُ وَاللّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ (67)
O messenger! Announce what bas been sent down to you from your Lord; and if you do not, then you have not announced His message. And Allah will protect you from the people; indeed, Allah does not guide the unbelieving people.
[Al Quran ; 5:67]

-> See what Allah said about Muhammed: وَاللّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ , i.e. And Allah will protect you from the people.

But for hadith worshippers and certainly kafirs (Bukhari and Muslim), Allah lied when He said that He will protect Muhammed from the people.

I seek refuge in Allah

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sat 28 Jan, 2012 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Tue 29 Dec, 2009 8:46 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

The polytheists and the blessings of nasal mucus - المشركون و بركة البرابير

Salam all

If you have been reading my writings for the last 7 years or so, you should know well that I accuse most Muslims since the time of the messenger of being Mushrikoon (polytheists), many Muslims think that I have crossed the line by alleging so (including my dear brother Hamdy) despite the fact that I have provided zillions of compelling evidences from the Quran, from their hearsay hadith, from the current affairs and from the conclusive history records. Well, I think they are taking my accusation in an emotional way while they should take it in a practical way and see if what I said is wrong or right. Well, it is not really what I said, it is what the Quran said, what their hearsay hadith alleged, what the current affairs say and what the status of the Muslim Ummah has been during the prophet time and after his death.

My accusation of shirk towards most Muslims of the world is based on the following two facts:

1- Most Muslims praise Muhammed excessively more than all the other prophets and messengers, and even to a degree that is equal to Allah and sometimes more than Allah, despite the fact mentioned in the Quran that we should never make any distinction between all prophets and messengers.

2- Most Muslims take man made religious rules that are not sanctioned or sent down by Allah, and sometimes they overwrite the laws of Allah by some invented man made laws.

Now, if any sectarian Muslim (Sunni, shia or whatever) thinks that I am wrong, then they need to refute the above two points and prove them wrong together.

Let me add one more evidence that supports my accusation of shirk against them. The evidence today is going to be from Bukhari man made book of hearsay hadith

The hadith is under a chapter that is titled: الشروط , i.e. The conditions, under a sub-chapter that is titled: الشروط في الجهاد والمصالحة مع أهل الحرب وكتابة الشروط , i.e. The conditions of Jihad and the reconciliation with the people of war and writing down the conditions:

The hadith is huge and very boring to read, in fact just to take screenshot for it, I had to divide it into many jpg images, which is a total waste of my valued time especially that I translate the hadith to the non Arabic speakers. Therefore, I decided not to post the whole very long hadith, rather from the start until the bit I need to show you, it only needed two images. The link is also posted for anyone who wants to read such lengthy crap.

Because of that, I am not going to confirm if the title and sub-title above are related to the content of the hadith, most likely they are not related as we have seen so many times in his rubbish hadith book. However the title and sub-title are still stupid by sound, it is not like the conditions of war back then are the same as now, we are in totally different environment from all aspects, therefore the conditions for a peace treaty between two fighting parties do not really need hadith nor sunnah. I.e. the hadith is 100% useless, in fact the part I am going to translate to you, should prove that yet this is another rubbish of hadith that had to be dismissed in the filthiest rubbish bin on the planet. Let?????????????????????¢??s see, shall we:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=2529&doc=1

The above crap is alleged by two persons who confirmed the hadith to each other, their names are: Al-Musawar Ibn Makhramah & Marwan, so they alleged

ثم إن ‏ ‏عروة ‏ ‏جعل يرمق ‏ ‏أصحاب النبي ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏بعينيه قال فوالله ما تنخم رسول الله ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏نخامة إلا وقعت في كف رجل منهم فدلك بها وجهه وجلده وإذا أمرهم ابتدروا أمره وإذا توضأ كادوا يقتتلون على وضوئه وإذا تكلم خفضوا أصواتهم عنده وما يحدون إليه النظر تعظيما له فرجع ‏ ‏عروة ‏ ‏إلى أصحابه فقال أي قوم والله لقد وفدت على الملوك ووفدت على ‏ ‏قيصر ‏ ‏وكسرى ‏ ‏والنجاشي ‏ ‏والله إن رأيت ملكا قط يعظمه أصحابه ما يعظم ‏ ‏أصحاب ‏ ‏محمد ‏ ‏صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏ ‏محمدا ‏ ‏والله إن تنخم نخامة إلا وقعت في كف رجل منهم فدلك بها وجهه وجلده

And Arwah observed the companions of the prophet with his eyes and said: By Allah, whenever the prophet removed his nasal mucus, it always fell in the hand of one of them (his companions) then he wiped his face and his skin with it. And when he (the prophet) commanded them, they obeyed him quickly. And when he did Wudu, they fought over the water he used in his Wudu. And when he spoke, they lowered their voices. And they did not look at him in the eyes as a matter of respect to him.

Then Arwah returned to his companions and said: O my people! By Allah, I have seen the kings and Caesar and Kisra and Nagashai, and by Allah I have never seen a king being glorified as Muhammed was glorified by the companions of Muhhamed. By Allah, whenever the prophet removed his nasal mucus, it always fell in the hand of one of them (his companions) then he wiped his face and his skin with it. And when he (the prophet) commanded them, they obeyed him quickly. And when he did Wudu, they fought over the water he used in his Wudu. And when he spoke, they lowered their voices. And they did not look at him in the eyes as a matter of respect to him.

End of hadith

LOL, how can any Muslim buy such clear cut rubbish about the prophet and his companions?

Now, who from among the Muslims can refute my accusation of shirk against those freak and dirty bunch of idol worshippers?

See you again with my next evidence, and happy new year to everyone

Salam

Thu 31 Dec, 2009 7:04 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all,

The subject I am going to discuss with you today was discussed previously numerous times, but I decided to discuss it again as I found new evidence that should support my argument against the hadith worshippers in general and Bukhari in particular.

We learnt from Allah that we should never come near our wives (at least for sexual activities) if they have their periods, let?????????????????????¢??s have another look at His command:

And they ask you about menstruation. Say: It is harm, so stay away from women during menstruation, and do not go near them until they are pure; and when they have purified themselves, then approach them from where Allah has commanded you. Indeed, Allah loves those who are repentant and loves those who purify themselves.

[The Quran ; 2:222]

وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْمَحِيضِ قُلْ هُوَ أَذًى فَاعْتَزِلُواْ النِّسَاء فِي الْمَحِيضِ وَلاَ تَقْرَبُوهُنَّ حَتَّىَ يَطْهُرْنَ فَإِذَا تَطَهَّرْنَ فَأْتُوهُنَّ مِنْ حَيْثُ أَمَرَكُمُ اللّهُ إِنَّ اللّهَ يُحِبُّ التَّوَّابِينَ وَيُحِبُّ الْمُتَطَهِّرِينَ (222)

-> See how it is presented in verse 2:222, Allah is telling us that the people asked Mohammed about menstruation,And they ask you about menstruation. So the Teacher of Mohammed taught him to reply to them as follow: Say: It is harm, so stay away from women during menstruation, and do not go near them until they are pure; we have three Arabic words in the verse that indicate irrefutably that we should never come near them while they have their period, the words are:

أَذًى , Azza, i.e. harm

اعْتَزِلُواْ , Iettazilu, i.e. stay away from
and

لاَ تَقْرَبُوهُنَّ, La Taqrabuhunna, i.e. do not go near them

At least these Arabic words mean that we should never approach them for any sexual desires while they have their periods. The verse also tells us when we are allowed to approach them for sex: حَتَّىَ يَطْهُرْنَ فَإِذَا تَطَهَّرْنَ فَأْتُوهُنَّ مِنْ حَيْثُ أَمَرَكُمُ اللّهُ , i.e. until they are pure; and when they have purified themselves, then approach them from where Allah has commanded you. .

Bukhari on the other hand is telling us that the prophet was not doing so. In the next few hadith by Bukhari you should sense how the scene was set like a porn movie, sort of he started with a bit of seemingly innocent play, then go hardcore. Let?????????????????????¢??s see how Bukhari started the seemingly innocent play between a man and a woman:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=286&doc=0

The allegation is linked to Aysha, so she alleged:

I used to touch the messenger?????????????????????¢??s head with my leg while I have my period.

End of hadith

Should look innocent to many, possibly when he was praying and while prostrating, his head touched her leg. I do not think that she did it deliberately nor she was playing with him.

Now, the second scene of Bukhari?????????????????????¢??s porn movie is like this:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=288&doc=0

The allegation is also linked to Aysha, so she alleged:

The messenger of Allah used to lean on my legs while I have my period then he starts reading Quran.

End of hadith

I guess the prophet was reading verse 2:222 in which he was teaching Aysha while she had her period: Say: It is harm, so stay away from women during menstruation, and do not go near them until they are pure; and when they have purified themselves, and to give her a practical example, he was leaning on her legs i.e. touching her. You may feel by now how Bukhari is building up for hardcore sex which should be the next scene:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=291&doc=0

The allegation is also linked to Aysha, so she alleged:

Whenever one of us (the prophet wives) has her period, but the prophet wanted to approach her for sex, he commands her to cover from her waist down, and then approach her for sex.

Aysha then added: And who among you who can control his dick as the prophet used to control his dick.

End of hadith

Hahaha, look hadith worshippers, do not be mad at me for using the word dick, that is how your Ulamaa explained it, see below how they explained it:

The above is translated as follow:

It was said that she meant by IRBAH his dick by which he enjoys himself.

What a load of total crap, mates. It is like the prophet was so horny that he could not wait until any of his wives finishes her period and becomes pure so he can have sex with her, as long as you cover the bottom half, you can approach the top half for breast fondling, kissing, and possibly you talk her into sucking your loli pop, then she may swallow. Again you stupid horny bunch of hadith worshippers, do not be mad at me, be mad at your man made hadith books that leave nothing to any pervert?????????????????????¢??s imagination. Certainly the above crap must be nothing but lies, this is because it is in total violation to Quran verse 2:222 which commanded to: stay away from women during menstruation, and do not go near them until they are pure;

If we read a couple of hadith from Abi Dawoud?????????????????????¢??s hearsay hadith book, we should confirm that the above crap by Bukhari is nothing but lies, the following hadith clearly alleges that the prophet told the believers that it is better not to approach women who have their periods for sex at all:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=183&doc=4

The hadith is alleged by Maaz Ibn Jabal, so he said:

I asked the messenger of Allah about what is sexually lawful for a man concerning his wife when she has her period? The prophet said: From the waist up, but if you do not approach them at all, it would be better.

End of hadith

How come the prophet contradicts himself in such way? Bukhari told us that for his wives, he used to approach them for sex while they had their periods, while when asked by another man, the prophet advice him that it is better not to do that? THIS MUST MEAN THAT BUKHARI IS TRANSMITTING LIES ABOUT THE PROPHET TO US.

In fact the following hadith from the same man made book of hadith by Abi Dawoud, confirms to us the the prophet never went near his wives while they had their periods, EXACTLY AS HE WAS TAUGHT BY ALLAH in Quran verse 2:222. Let?????????????????????¢??s see, shall we:

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=237&doc=4

The hadith is associated to Aysha, so she said:

When I had my period, I used to leave my bed and sleep on the mat, and we (the prophet wives) never came near the messenger of Allah nor approached him until we have been purified.

End of hadith

Exactly as Allah commanded the prophet in verse 2:222, let?????????????????????¢??s have a look at it again: Say: It is harm, so stay away from women during menstruation, and do not go near them until they are pure; and when they have purified themselves, then approach them from where Allah has commanded you.

From the above, there is no doubt that Bukhari transmitted lies to us, such lies are so malice against the noble prophet, as Bukhari?????????????????????¢??s hadith is showing the prophet to us as one who was sexual freak, double faced, and unclean hypocrite.

Salam

Fri 22 Jan, 2010 1:44 pm