You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Slam Dunk Show
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Slam Dunk Show

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam all

One of the new bums in the FFI block who is named zamie but I call him zanie, said the following crap

zanie wrote:
YUSUFALI: And verily in cattle (too) will ye find an instructive sign. From what is within their bodies between excretions and blood, We produce, for your drink, milk, pure and agreeable to those who drink it.
PICKTHAL: And lo! in the cattle there is a lesson for you. We give you to drink of that which is in their bellies, from betwixt the refuse and the blood, pure milk palatable to the drinkers.
SHAKIR: And most surely there is a lesson for you in the cattle; We give you to drink of what is in their bellies-- from betwixt the feces and the blood-- pure milk, easy and agreeable to swallow for those who drink.

zanie wrote:
According to the above verse, one who decides to drink milk will have no trouble in digesting it or appreciating its flavour. However this assumption ignores the fact that lactose intolerance is a common trait found in people with varying rates of prevalence depending on the location/race.

zamie wrote:
Why did muhammad assume that milk would be a suitable and digestible drink for all those who drink it?

So, I firstly replied to him as follow:

zanie

Are you dumb like all kafirs on FFI, or what?

The verse does not say all people drink it

It says THOSE who drink it, i.e. those who are happy to drink it

Now, get this, I have a problem with lactose, but I still love the cow milk and happy to drink it

Dismiss yourself
-----------

Yet, the dumb bums comes back with more crap, so the zanie has to be slam dunked:

zanie wrote:
Mr baggat, please reread the verse, as you've clearly not understood it. It says one who drinks will enjoy and easily digest it( pure and agreeable to those who drink it. .)

Ahmed says:

You dishonest conman, the verse never mentioned that it is easily digest, the verse only said that it will taste good for those who drink it, i.e. those who love to drink it will enjoy its taste, see zanie, this is Free Islam translation to verse 16:66 as of 11th of April 2010:

وَإِنَّ لَكُمْ فِي الْأَنْعَامِ لَعِبْرَةً ۖ نُسْقِيكُمْ مِمَّا فِي بُطُونِهِ مِنْ بَيْنِ فَرْثٍ وَدَمٍ لَبَنًا خَالِصًا سَائِغًا لِلشَّارِبِينَ (66)
And indeed, for you in the cattle is a lesson; We give you, drink from what is in their bellies of excretions and blood, pure milk, palatable to the drinkers.
[Al Quran ; 16:66]

-> Here it is again, zanie: لَبَنًا خَالِصًا سَائِغًا لِلشَّارِبِينَ , i.e. pure milk, palatable to the drinkers.

So where is that 'easily digested' part, conman?

Got you red handed, manipulating, manipulator

zanie wrote:
So, if one with lactoce intolerance were to drink milk, why would he not be included? The man with lactoce intolerance is just one man who so happens to drink it, just like the verse says..

And why mention them, you manipulator?

So you want the verse to say, We gave you milk from the bellies of the cows, and it is pleasent to drink by its drinkers, but some will have a lactose problem.

Hahah, funny indeed, dismiss yourself, manipulator

zanie wrote:
Secondly, you say that you love cow milk but have lactose intolerance. If you really had lactose intolerance, then you would know that it is not easily digested and agreeable to swallow...( pure and agreeable to those who drink it. .) I don't care how much you like it, but if one with lactose intolerance keeps drinking it, he will get very sick.

And that is your problem, manipulator, THE VERSE NEVER MENTIONED THAT 'EASILY DIGESTED' PART, this is what a conman like you say, in fact if I extract the exact Arabic words and paste it into Google translate, this is what you get:

Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

EXACTLY AS I TRANSLATED IT 6 MONTHS AGO

The rest of your crap will be dismissed, but for now, you have been slam dunked, zanie, welcome to my slam dunk show:

# 101

zanie wrote:
Thirdly, you are dumb enough to bring up taste. Not everyone likes milk, even people who are lactose tolerant may not like the taste.. My sister is one of those people, she hates the taste..

My bagget, if you are too stupid to think one could not like the taste of milk, perhaps you should look at these websites, or consider a food you don't like the taste of yourself. I can't believe that you would be so stupid to even mention taste, you have no idea how easy you make it for me to refute you.

http://www.mylot.com/w/discussions/2043416.aspx
http://www.healthexpertadvice.org/forum/Other-General-Health-Care/I-hate-the-taste-of-milk-184666.htm

You can google more websites yourself.

for those who drink. This means that anyone who decides to drink milk, even if they are lactoce intolerant or hate the flavor, should for some reason like the taste and be able to digest it easily + use the goodness of milk for the cells.. However one with lcatoce intolerance and one who hates the flavour of milk could not do this.

If you bothered to read the articles i linked in the first post, you would realise that cows were only domesticated about 10,000 years ago, and from this point onwards, milk has emerged as a drink one drinks except when a baby (cow milk)

(Milk byproducts found inside stone age pottery from Turkey indicate processed milk was consumed in 6,500 BC, some thousands of years before it is thought that adult humans had evolved the ability to digest raw milk.[11][12]_-wikipediahttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk

hehe, so it's clear that even in the muslims world, man was not given the gift from allah to utilise cow milk, this function had to be developed through evolution. I'm a little confused, muslims don't believe in evolution do they?

Wed 03 Nov, 2010 9:04 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam all

The kafir enemy of Islam keep copy/pasting/parroting the following crap:

Kafir enceladus of FFI parroted:

From this site -
http://www.islam-watch.org/AbulKasem/quranic.contradictions/index.html

2:131 - Allah asked, and Abraham cheerfully submitted himself to Allah (Abraham was the first Muslim?????????????????????¢??ibn Kathir.)
Contradiction: 2:37 says Adam was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 6:14 says Muhammad was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 7:143 says Moses was the first Muslim.
Contradiction: 26:51 says some Egyptians were the first Muslims.

Quite a choice here as to who was the "first Muslim". Who was it?
Why can the alleged-to-exist Allah not make up his mind who it was? Did he forget?
- enceladus
---------------------

Ahmed says:

enceladus, don?????????????????????¢??t you have anything to say on your own? Well, copy/pasting the atheist?????????????????????¢??s crap is going to make you look dumb and ignorant as they are.

Let me first clear an important point to you then I will tear your crap above apart:

Obviously the confused kafirs/atheists/many Mushrik Muslims do not understand the difference between:

مؤمن , Mu?????????????????????¢??min, i.e. Believer (in Allah)

And:

مسلم , Muslim, i.e. Submitter (to Allah)

For someone to submit to Allah, he/she has to believe in Him first, because submission to Allah means accepting what He gives you or causes to happen to you every day in your life (you cannot miss a day), while belief is just a matter of declaring the belief in Allah (a few words, i.e. I believe in Allah). Submission to Allah on the other hand is not a matter of deceleration of being so, it is a matter of proving being so as you go through your affairs every day in your life until your last day. This means the following:

Every Muslim (Submitter) must be Mu?????????????????????¢??min (Believer)

But not every Mu?????????????????????¢??min (Believer) is Muslim (Submitter)

This can be seen clearly through masses of people calling themselves Muslims while indulging in numerous sins with no shame, these so called Muslims cannot be submitters to Allah, because they do not accept His laws then obey, rather, they continue to violate it without any fear or shame, these people may only be believers in Allah but never Muslims. Similarly all so called ex-Muslims, they were never been Muslims; at best, they were believers who turned kafirs.

See the following verses explaining the above important point which so many Muslims and kafirs misunderstand:

وَإِذْ يَرْفَعُ إِبْرَاهِيمُ الْقَوَاعِدَ مِنَ الْبَيْتِ وَإِسْمَاعِيلُ رَبَّنَا تَقَبَّلْ مِنَّا إِنَّكَ أَنتَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (127)
And when Ibrahim and Ismail raised the foundations of the house (saying): Our Lord! Accept from us; indeed, You are the Hearing, the Knowing.
[Al Quran ; 2:127]

رَبَّنَا وَاجْعَلْنَا مُسْلِمَيْنِ لَكَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِنَا أُمَّةً مُّسْلِمَةً لَّكَ وَأَرِنَا مَنَاسِكَنَا وَتُبْ عَلَيْنَآ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ (128)
Our Lord! And make us submitters to You and from our descendants a submitting nation to You, and show us our way of worship and accept our repentance. Indeed, You are the Acceptor of repentance, the Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 2:128]

-> Here we have Ibrahim and his son Ismael already believers in Allah, they were raising the foundation of His house as read in 2:127, but in the next verse 2:128, we read that they asked Allah to make them Muslims: Our Lord! And make us submitters to You and from our descendants a submitting nation to You. This clearly proves without an atom weight of doubt that Islam (submission to Allah) is higher than Iman (belief in Allah)

After getting this out of the way, let me look at the alleged Barbie contradiction in Quran

enceladus wrote:
From this site -
http://www.islam-watch.org/AbulKasem/quranic.contradictions/index.html

Yes we know, all kafirs on FFI are ignorant dumb bums who only copy crap by other which they do not even understand.

enceladus wrote:
2:131 - Allah asked, and Abraham cheerfully submitted himself to Allah (Abraham was the first Muslim?????????????????????¢??ibn Kathir.)

Firstly, you may shove ibn Kathir up Mushrik WittyBoy arse or Bin Lyin?????????????????????¢??s arse. What Ibn Kathir or others say is not verses from Quran, consequently, it cannot be an admissible evidence; now let me bring 2:131 in here and see if it said that Ibrahim was the first Muslim:

إِذْ قَالَ لَهُ رَبُّهُ أَسْلِمْ قَالَ أَسْلَمْتُ لِرَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ (131)
When his Lord said to him: Submit; he said: I submit myself to the Lord of the worlds.
[Al Quran ; 2:131]

Hmmm, are you that confused, kafir? 2:131 never said that Ibrahim was the first Muslim, all it said that Allah asked Ibrahim to be a Muslim: When his Lord said to him: Submit; and Ibrahim did: he said: I submit myself to the Lord of the worlds.

Neither Allah nor Ibrahim said that Ibrahim was the first Muslim. Consequently your confusion is exposed and the evidence will be rendered inadmissible.

Current score:
Ahmed: 1
enceladus: 0

enceladus wrote:
Contradiction: 2:37 says Adam was the first Muslim.

فَتَلَقَّى آدَمُ مِن رَّبِّهِ كَلِمَاتٍ فَتَابَ عَلَيْهِ إِنَّهُ هُوَ التَّوَّابُ الرَّحِيمُ (37)
So Adam received from his Lord words and He accepted his repentance; indeed, He is the Acceptor of repentance, the Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 2:37]

Hahahaha, how funny, thanks for the laugh, kafir. The verse above nevr talked about any of the following:

1- Never talked about Islam (submission to Allah)
2- Never said that Adam was the first Muslim
3- Never said who was the first Muslim.

It only said: So Adam received from his Lord words and He accepted his repentance; indeed, He is the Acceptor of repentance, the Merciful.

Current score:
Ahmed: 2

enceladus wrote:
Contradiction: 6:14 says Muhammad was the first Muslim.

قُلْ أَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَتَّخِذُ وَلِيًّا فَاطِرِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَهُوَ يُطْعِمُ وَلاَ يُطْعَمُ قُلْ إِنِّيَ أُمِرْتُ أَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ مَنْ أَسْلَمَ وَلاَ تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكَينَ (14)
Say: Is it other than Allah I should take as a guardian, the Originator of the heavens and the earth, and He feeds (all) and He is not fed? Say: I am commanded to be the first who submit and not to be of the polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 6:14]

Hmmm, do you have a low IQ or something? The verse above never said who was the first Muslim, it only said that Muhammed was commanded to be the first Muslim, see: Say: I am commanded to be the first who submit and not to be of the polytheists. I.e. Muhammed was only commanded to be the first Muslim, the verse never ever said that Muhammed was the first Muslim. Remember that your stupid barbie argument is all about the Quran saying who is the first Muslim.

Likewise the following verse, it only said that Muhammed was commanded to be the first Muslim, it never said that he was the first Muslim:

وَأُمِرْتُ لِأَنْ أَكُونَ أَوَّلَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ (12)
And I have been commanded to be the first (among you) of the submitters.
[Al Quran ; 39:12]

Current score:
Ahmed: 3

enceladus wrote:
Contradiction: 7:143 says Moses was the first Muslim.

وَلَمَّا جَاء مُوسَى لِمِيقَاتِنَا وَكَلَّمَهُ رَبُّهُ قَالَ رَبِّ أَرِنِي أَنظُرْ إِلَيْكَ قَالَ لَن تَرَانِي وَلَكِنِ انظُرْ إِلَى الْجَبَلِ فَإِنِ اسْتَقَرَّ مَكَانَهُ فَسَوْفَ تَرَانِي فَلَمَّا تَجَلَّى رَبُّهُ لِلْجَبَلِ جَعَلَهُ دَكًّا وَخَرَّ موسَى صَعِقًا فَلَمَّا أَفَاقَ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَاْ أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (143)
And when Musa came to Our appointment and his Lord spoke to him, he (Musa) said: My Lord! Show me Yourself that I may look at You. He (Allah) said: You can not see Me, but look at the mountain, if it should remain stable in its place, then you will see Me. And when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He made it crumble and Musa fell down unconscious. And when he awake, he (Musa) said: Glory be to You, I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers.
[Al Quran ; 7:143]

Now, the verse above never talked about Islam (submission to Allah), rather it said that Musa was the first Mu?????????????????????¢??min, i.e. the first believer in Allah, see: he (Musa) said: Glory be to You, I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers. Musa never said that he was the first of the submitters. Consequently, your evidence cannot be admissible to serve you silly argument, this is because your silly argument is about who was the first Muslim (submitter), not who was the first Mu?????????????????????¢??min (believer)

Current score:
Ahmed: 4

enceladus wrote:
Contradiction: 26:51 says some Egyptians were the first Muslims.

إِنَّا نَطْمَعُ أَنْ يَغْفِرَ لَنَا رَبُّنَا خَطَايَانَا أَنْ كُنَّا أَوَّلَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (51)
Indeed, we aspire that our Lord will forgive us our sins, because we were the first of the believers.
[Al Quran ; 26:51]

Again, the verse above never talked about Islam (submission), rather all t said that the magician claimed to be the first of the believers: we aspire that our Lord will forgive us our sins, because we were the first of the believers. The magicians never said that they were the first of the submitters. Consequently, your evidence cannot be admissible to serve you silly argument, this is because your silly argument is about who was the first Muslim (submitter), not who was the first Mu?????????????????????¢??min (believer)

Current score:
Ahmed: 5

enceladus wrote:
Quite a choice here as to who was the "first Muslim". Who was it?

See what I am talking about, your argument is about the first Muslim, not the first Mu?????????????????????¢??min, these are two different Arabic words with different meanings.

2:131 never said that Ibrahim was the first submitter (Muslim), rather it said that Ibrahim just submitted to (Aslam) Allah when he was commanded to do so.

2:37 never said that Adam was the first submitter (Muslim), in fact it never talked about Islam from the first place.

6:14 never said that Muhammed was the first submitter (Muslim), rather it said that Muhammed was commanded to be so. Likewise in 39:12, it never said that Muhammed was the first submitter (Muslim), rather it said that Muhammed was commanded to be so.

7:143 never said that Musa was the first submitter (Muslim), rather it said that Musa was the first of the believers (Mu?????????????????????¢??mins)

26:51 says never said that the magicians were the first submitters (Muslims), rather it said that they were the first of the believers (Mu?????????????????????¢??mins)

enceladus wrote:
Why can the alleged-to-exist Allah not make up his mind who it was? Did he forget?
- enceladus

What should be alleged to exist is your brain, I doubt that you have any, what you have proven is only your stupidity and ignorance, consequently you have been slam dunked. But before I slam you, let me give you a lifeline:

If you think that based on the above, then 7:143 & 26:51 contradict each other because:

7:143 said that Musa was the first of the believers

26:51 said that the magicians were the first of believers

Then I say, you cannot really take a group of people and classify them as the first, unless we are talking some sort of sport, but in the matter of belief in Allah, it has to work individually, like an individual was the first of believers within a certain time frame, as in 7:143 which tells us that Musa was the first of believers. With the magicians though they were also required to believe in the message of Musa along the fact of believing that Musa is a messenger of Allah, something that Musa did not need to believe in, therefore the context of the magicians declaration can be easily taken as they were the first from the people of Firon to believe in Musa as a messenger and believe in Allah as the One and only God.

You have been slammed, welcome to my slam dunk show:

# 102

Thanks for this Slam Dunk, mate. The Clown is even unable to read and understand simple translations in English.

First, this FFI goon enceladus makes a mistake by quoting 2:37, which has nothing to do with his own idiotic points. It does not say anything at all about Adam being the first Muslim.

6:14 only tells Muhammad to say that he has been commanded to be among the first or foremost of those who surrender or submit to God.

26:51 does not say that some Egyptians were the first Muslims.

The verse is talking about Pahroah's magicians, who believed Moses and said that they believed in the LORD of Moses.

The clueless FFI Ignorant Fools cherry-pick a verse not knowing what topic was being discussed in a section.

The insanity of FFI Goons amazes me.
Post Posted:
Fri 05 Nov, 2010 2:56 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Kafir zanie of FFI continued to cry to Ahmed and said:
I have provided ample evidence from the koran itself, and i could even use jewish sources if i so pleased, but you would just say it's corrupt, wouldn't you..hypocrite.

As i said in my previous paragraph, moses was not the first muslim of his tribe,

Ahmed says:
Again you stupid punk of a zanie, the verse never said that Musa was the first Muslim

if you continue your stupidity, you will be life dismissed

Kafir zanie of FFI replied to Ahmed and said:
My friend, perhpas you should re-read the quote. According to your interpretation, he was the first beleiver of his tribe.

Quote:
وَلَمَّا جَاء مُوسَى لِمِيقَاتِنَا وَكَلَّمَهُ رَبُّهُ قَالَ رَبِّ أَرِنِي أَنظُرْ إِلَيْكَ قَالَ لَن تَرَانِي وَلَكِنِ انظُرْ إِلَى الْجَبَلِ فَإِنِ اسْتَقَرَّ مَكَانَهُ فَسَوْفَ تَرَانِي فَلَمَّا تَجَلَّى رَبُّهُ لِلْجَبَلِ جَعَلَهُ دَكًّا وَخَرَّ موسَى صَعِقًا فَلَمَّا أَفَاقَ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ تُبْتُ إِلَيْكَ وَأَنَاْ أَوَّلُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (143)
And when Musa came to Our appointment and his Lord spoke to him, he (Musa) said: My Lord! Show me Yourself that I may look at You. He (Allah) said: You can not see Me, but look at the mountain, if it should remain stable in its place, then you will see Me. And when his Lord appeared to the mountain, He made it crumble and Musa fell down unconscious. And when he awake, he (Musa) said: Glory be to You, I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers.

Your explenation proves my point.

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Now, the verse above never talked about Islam (submission to Allah), rather it said that Musa was the first Mu?????????????????????¢??min, i.e. the first believer in Allah, see: he (Musa) said: Glory be to You, I have repented to You, and I am the first of the believers. Musa never said that he was the first of the submitters. Consequently, your evidence cannot be admissible to serve you silly argument, this is because your silly argument is about who was the first Muslim (submitter), not who was the first Mu?????????????????????¢??min (believer)

As i showed in my previous post, musa was not the first of believers in his tribe.(EMPHASIS ON BELIEF, not submitter, which you so articulately defined.

Ahmed says:
zanie, looks like you want to be slammed again, why not, it is my slam dunk show:

All the Quran evidences prove that the message was sent first to Musa, then he believed and asked Allah to make his brother part of the whole affair, see these verses zanie:

Let?????????????????????¢??s catch the story in the valley of Tuwa just after Allah told Musa that he was chosen to be a messenger of God, Who at this time no one in the vicinity knew of Him:

Musa is asking Allah to Support him with his brother:

وَاجْعَلْ لِي وَزِيرًا مِنْ أَهْلِي (29)
And make for me a minister from my family.
[Al Quran ; 20:29]

هَارُونَ أَخِي (30)
Harun, my brother.
[Al Quran ; 20:30]

اشْدُدْ بِهِ أَزْرِي (31)
Strengthen through him my strength.
[Al Quran ; 20:31]

Musa is asking Allah to make his brother part of the whole affair so both can glorify Him together and remember, this can only happen after Musa spoke to Allah and believed:

وَأَشْرِكْهُ فِي أَمْرِي (32)
And make him share my affair.
[Al Quran ; 20:32]

كَيْ نُسَبِّحَكَ كَثِيرًا (33)
That we should glorify You a lot.
[Al Quran ; 20:33]

وَنَذْكُرَكَ كَثِيرًا (34)
And remember You a lot.
[Al Quran ; 20:34]

إِنَّكَ كُنْتَ بِنَا بَصِيرًا (35)
Indeed, You are of us ever Seeing.
[Al Quran ; 20:35]

Allah accepted Musa?????????????????????¢??s request concerning his brother:

قَالَ قَدْ أُوتِيتَ سُؤْلَكَ يَا مُوسَىٰ (36)
He (Allah) said: You have been granted your request, O Musa.
[Al Quran ; 20:36]

In another verse, Allah makes mention of Musa and how He made Harun for him a minister, i.e. a less degree than Musa:

وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلْنَا مَعَهُ أَخَاهُ هَارُونَ وَزِيرًا (35)
And We have certainly given Musa the book and made with him his brother Harun a minister.
[Al Quran ; 25:35]

-> See, Musa was given the book, i.e. Musa believed, then Harun was made a minister to him, this cannot happen if Harun was spoken to by Allah before Musa, which was not the case,

In fact the command in the first conversation was an order of a singular verb, commanding Musa only to go to Firon with the message, this was before the above verses, see:

اذْهَبْ إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ إِنَّهُ طَغَىٰ (24)
Go to Firon, indeed, he has transgressed.
[Al Quran ; 20:24]

-> See, zanie, اذهب , Izhab, i.e. singular go

Now, after Musa asked Allah to guide Harun with him and make him part of the whole affair, the command became dual ?????????????????????¢??go?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? later in the same sura, see:

اذْهَبَا إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ إِنَّهُ طَغَىٰ (43)
Go to Firon; indeed, he has transgressed.
[Al Quran ; 20:43]

-> See, zanie, اذهبا , Izhaba, i.e. dual go

I.e. all the Quran evidences prove that Musa believed before his brother Harun,

You have been slammed again, zanie:

# 103

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Fri 05 Nov, 2010 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Fri 05 Nov, 2010 4:14 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

I was almost going to ask you to do another Slam Dunk and you did it. Very Happy

I was going to refer to the verses that you brought up for the ignorant fool Zani.

Did you notice that the FFI Goons even do not know how to cherry-pick a verse?

Rofl
Post Posted:
Fri 05 Nov, 2010 4:35 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Fight the unbelievers until all religion is for Allah??

The Cat wrote:
Let us see how radiant is the knowledge of our tribal hatred-team concerning the Koran?

1) What is the Koranic DEEN, usually (but quite imperfectly) translated 'religion'?

2) What is the Koranic 'Islam'? What does it mean within the Koranic context? Is it written that often?

3) Who are the Koranic 'Muslims'? Are they called to follow hadiths or the previous scriptures?

4) What is the Koranic 'Shariah'? For it is mentioned 4 times, I'm sure you knew that.

Come on, after all you've got to know what you're opposed to?

Dear The Cat

What sort of reply was that?

Don?????????????????????¢??t you know that you are dealing with the dumbest kafir on FFI? Yep the dumbest, his name is Ugly Bin Lyin, look at him, he does not only look like dumb and filthy child molester, he is indeed a filthy child molester (according to his own admission on FFI) and the dumbest. Look how dumb he is in presenting his faggy argument, haha

Ugly Bin Lyin brought to you a sentence from the whole Quran. Not even the whole verse, the ugly molester. How deceitful, yet that does not qualify him to be a conman, I reckon he might qualify to be a conwoman who will eventually turn to prostitution because she was too dumb to con anyone.

Let me show how to slam dunk that filthy illogical cheating and deluded freak of a child molester:

I searched the Quran and found that the sentence presented by the conwoman Ugly: Fight the unbelievers until all religion is for Allah. to appear in two verses: 2:193 & 8:39

We should see clearly and irrefutably that in both locations the command to fight the unbelievers was fighting the aggressors, not initiating the fight, and in both locations the fight was all about enforcing Allah possession of His house in Mecca. Let?????????????????????¢??s get the slam dunk going:

1- For 2:193, I will walk you through from verse 2:190 to verse 2:194

Clear commands to fight those who start fighting us, and to never start the fight:
وَقَاتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلاَ تَعْتَدُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُحِبِّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ (190)
And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight you; and be not transgressors, indeed, Allah does not love the transgressors.
[Al Quran ; 2:190]

-> See: fight in the way of Allah with those who fight you; and be not transgressors

The war between Muslims and Kafirs because of the Kabba clearly started by the kafirs, i.e. the aggressors were the kafirs who started the war and expelled the Muslims from their land, and all because of the House in which they don?????????????????????¢??t even believe that it belongs to Allah alone and His worshippers:
وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَخْرِجُوهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ أَخْرَجُوكُمْ وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنَ الْقَتْلِ وَلاَ تُقَاتِلُوهُمْ عِندَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ حَتَّى يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِيهِ فَإِن قَاتَلُوكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ كَذَلِكَ جَزَاء الْكَافِرِينَ (191)
And kill them wherever you confront them, and expel them from wherever they expelled you; and discord (between yourself) is worse than murder. And do not fight them at the sacred mosque until they fight you therein; and if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the reward of the unbelievers.
[Al Quran ; 2:191]

-> See: expel them from wherever they expelled you. And do not fight them at the sacred mosque until they fight you therein; and if they fight you, then kill them.

And if the kafirs stop their aggression towards the Muslims and the House of Allah, then Allah may forgive them:
فَإِنِ انتَهَوْاْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (192)
But if they stop (fighting you), then indeed, Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 2:192]

-> See: But if they stop (fighting you), then indeed, Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Then we come to the verse in question, which is confirming that previous verse, i.e. if the unjust and perpetrating kafirs stop causing discord to or fighting us because of our ownership of the House of Allah and how we worship Him around it (our religion), then we should not fight them any more:
وَقَاتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّى لاَ تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌ وَيَكُونَ الدِّينُ لِلّهِ فَإِنِ انتَهَواْ فَلاَ عُدْوَانَ إِلاَّ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ (193)
And fight them until there is no discord and the religion is for Allah, but if they stop, then there should be no transgression except against the unjust.
[Al Quran ; 2:193]

-> See: fight them until there is no discord and the religion is for Allah. And but if they stop, then there should be no transgression except against the unjust.

The next verse also confirms that the Muslims were not who initiated the fight, rather the unjust kafirs:
الشَّهْرُ الْحَرَامُ بِالشَّهْرِ الْحَرَامِ وَالْحُرُمَاتُ قِصَاصٌ فَمَنِ اعْتَدَى عَلَيْكُمْ فَاعْتَدُواْ عَلَيْهِ بِمِثْلِ مَا اعْتَدَى عَلَيْكُمْ وَاتَّقُواْ اللّهَ وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ (194)
The sacred month for the sacred month, and for all violations are legal retribution; so whoever inflicts damage to you, then inflict damage to him in the same way he has inflicted damage to you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear.
[Al Quran ; 2:194]

-> See: so whoever inflicts damage to you, then inflict damage to him in the same way he has inflicted damage to you.

From the above we can irrefutably conclude the following:

A- The fight was because of the House of Allah and its ownership and how the rituals of worshiping Allah should be performed around it, i.e. the religion of Islam.

B- The kafirs were the ones who started hostility by either causing discord between the Muslims or by starting to fight them.

C- The Muslims are commanded to only fight those who fight or cause discord between them on their land.

D- The Muslims are commanded to cease fighting if the unjust kafirs ceased fighting because of the religion of Allah (the religion they don?????????????????????¢??t believe in it from the first place)

E- The damage the Muslims should do to the unjust kafirs must be equal to the damage the unjust kafirs did to the Muslims.

2- For 8:39, it is talking about the same as the above verses, in fact it even gave us some details concerning how the unjust kafirs started to cause discord and fight the Muslims to expel them from their place of worship (the House of Allah). I will walk you through from verse 8:30 to verse 8:40

Here is the unjust kafirs planning to restrain or kill or expel Muhammed:
وَإِذْ يَمْكُرُ بِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لِيُثْبِتُوكَ أَوْ يَقْتُلُوكَ أَوْ يُخْرِجُوكَ وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللّهُ وَاللّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ (30)
And when those who have disbelieved planned against you to restrain you or kill you or expel you; and they plan and Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners.
[Al Quran ; 8:30]

-> See: And when those who have disbelieved planned against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you;

And that was only because he delivered the message of their Lord to them:
وَإِذَا تُتْلَى عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا قَالُواْ قَدْ سَمِعْنَا لَوْ نَشَاء لَقُلْنَا مِثْلَ هَذَا إِنْ هَذَا إِلاَّ أَسَاطِيرُ الأوَّلِينَ (31)
And when Our signs are recited to them, they say: We have heard, if we will, we would have said like this; indeed, this is only legends of the former.
[Al Quran ; 8:31]

-> See: when Our signs are recited to them, they say: We have heard, if we will, we would have said like this; indeed, this is only legends of the former.

They even showed arrogance and hostility to the delivered message:
وَإِذْ قَالُواْ اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاء أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ (32)
And when they said: O Allah! If this is the truth from You, then rain upon us stones from the sky or bring us a painful torture.
[Al Quran ; 8:32]

-> See: And when they said: O Allah! If this is the truth from You, then rain upon us stones from the sky or bring us a painful torture.

But Allah will not punish them while the messenger is still delivering the message and while some of them recognise their mistakes and seek forgiveness:
وَمَا كَانَ اللّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنتَ فِيهِمْ وَمَا كَانَ اللّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ (33)
But Allah would not castigate them while you are among them, and Allah will not castigate them while they seek forgiveness.
[Al Quran ; 8:33]

-> See: Allah would not castigate them while you are among them, and Allah will not castigate them while they seek forgiveness.

This verse clearly explains that all those unjust kafirs doing was to hinder others from the House of Allah by considering themselves its guardians while the fact of the matter they are not its guardians:
وَمَا لَهُمْ أَلاَّ يُعَذِّبَهُمُ اللّهُ وَهُمْ يَصُدُّونَ عَنِ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ وَمَا كَانُواْ أَوْلِيَاءهُ إِنْ أَوْلِيَآؤُهُ إِلاَّ الْمُتَّقُونَ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ (34)
And why should Allah not castigate them while they hinder from the sacred mosque. And they are not its guardians; indeed, its guardians are only the pious but most of them do not know.
[Al Quran ; 8:34]

-> See: while they hinder from the sacred mosque. And they are not its guardians; indeed, its guardians are only the pious but most of them do not know.

It was all about the House of Allah, it is never about fighting the kafirs on their land, see this discord the unjust kafirs were trying to do to the sincere worshipers of Allah at His house:
وَمَا كَانَ صَلاَتُهُمْ عِندَ الْبَيْتِ إِلاَّ مُكَاء وَتَصْدِيَةً فَذُوقُواْ الْعَذَابَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْفُرُونَ (35)
And their prayer at the house was not except whistling and hindering. So taste the torture because of that in which you used to disbelieve.
[Al Quran ; 8:35]

-> See: their prayer at the house was not except whistling and hindering.

And they even tried to spend their wealth to hinder the sincere worshippers of Allah from worshipping Him at His house:
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُنفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ لِيَصُدُّواْ عَن سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَسَيُنفِقُونَهَا ثُمَّ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسْرَةً ثُمَّ يُغْلَبُونَ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِلَى جَهَنَّمَ يُحْشَرُونَ (36)
Indeed, those who have disbelieved spend their wealth to hinder from the way of Allah. So they will spend it, then it shall be upon them regret; moreover, they will be defeated. And those who have disbelieved will be, unto hell, gathered.
[Al Quran ; 8:36]

-> See: those who have disbelieved spend their wealth to hinder from the way of Allah.

The whole affair at the House of Allah was to differentiate between the believers and the unbelievers:
لِيَمِيزَ اللّهُ الْخَبِيثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ وَيَجْعَلَ الْخَبِيثَ بَعْضَهُ عَلَىَ بَعْضٍ فَيَرْكُمَهُ جَمِيعاً فَيَجْعَلَهُ فِي جَهَنَّمَ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ (37)
So that Allah may distinguish the wicked from the good and place the wicked some of them upon others, and pile it together and put it into hell. Those are the ones who are losers.
[Al Quran ; 8:37]

-> See: So that Allah may distinguish the wicked from the good

And the same is said in here, if the unjust kafirs stop their plans to hinder others from the house of Allah, then Allah may forgive them:
قُل لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِن يَنتَهُواْ يُغَفَرْ لَهُم مَّا قَدْ سَلَفَ وَإِنْ يَعُودُواْ فَقَدْ مَضَتْ سُنَّةُ الأَوَّلِينِ (38)
Say to those who have disbelieved that if they cease (hostility), what has passed will be forgiven for them; but if they return, then the precedent of the former (people) has already passed.
[Al Quran ; 8:38]

-> See: Say to those who have disbelieved that if they cease (hostility), what has passed will be forgiven for them; But if they return to be hostile again: but if they return, then the precedent of the former (people) has already passed. Then what will happen to then will be the same as what happened to the former people who rejected the message of their messengers then hindered others from believing in it

Here comes the verse in question, in which we read the same thing we read in sura 2, we should fight the unjust kafirs who consider themselves the guardians of the house of Allah so they hinder others from worshiping Allah in it:
وَقَاتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّى لاَ تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌ وَيَكُونَ الدِّينُ كُلُّهُ لِلّه فَإِنِ انتَهَوْاْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ (39)
And fight them until there is no discord and (until) all the religion belongs to Allah. But if they cease (hostility), then indeed, Allah is of what they do Seeing.
[Al Quran ; 8:39]

-> See, they want to manipulate the religion of Allah, the religion that has pilgrimage to the House of Allah to worship Him as main part of it, yet the kafirs want to hinder others from embracing this religion by hindering them from the house of Allah, i.e. the religion of Allah would have belonged to them, not to Allah, that is why we should fight them until the religion of Allah (the house of Allah and its rituals) only belongs to Him: fight them until there is no discord and (until) all the religion belongs to Allah. But if they cease (hostility), then indeed, Allah is of what they do Seeing.

And again, if the unjust kafirs cease hostility, then it would only be because Allah is our Guardian, and He will help His worshipers when they defend against the unjust kafirs because of the religion:
وَإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ مَوْلاَكُمْ نِعْمَ الْمَوْلَى وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيرُ (40)

And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your Guardian. Excellent is the Guardian and excellent is the Helper.
[Al Quran ; 8:40]

-> See: And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your Guardian. Excellent is the Guardian and excellent is the Helper.

And again, from the above verses, we can irrefutably conclude:

A- The fight is because of the House of Allah and its ownership and how the rituals of worshipping Allah should be performed around it, i.e. the religion of Islam.

B- The unjust kafirs did their best and spend their wealth in planning to restrain or kill or expel the messenger of Allah

C- The messenger of Allah only delivered the message to them, he never started any hostility, it was the kafirs who always did especially seeing Muhammed trying to reclaim back the house of Allah as part of his mission.

D- The Muslims are commanded to cease fighting if the unjust kafirs ceased fighting because of the religion of Allah (the religion they don?????????????????????¢??t believe in it from the first place)

Here you have it The Cat, you should tell that Ugly, filthy dumb piece of shifty conwoman Bin lyin, that next time he presents a Quran argument, he should not bring a word or a sentence that suits his shifty arse, it is not going to work and will only proves his shiftiness and stupidity. Tell that punk that the fight the Quran is talking about is about an Islamic property on an Islamic land since the time of Ibrahim.

And don?????????????????????¢??t forget to tell that ugly and dumb sharmoot of a filthy piece of stinky faeces that he has been mother slammed:

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun 07 Nov, 2010 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sun 07 Nov, 2010 8:23 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat begin_of_the_skype_highlighting???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????? end_of_the_skype_highlighting wrote:
Muhammad bin Lyin wrote:
Fight the unbelievers until all religion is for Allah??

The Cat wrote:
Let us see how radiant is the knowledge of our tribal hatred-team concerning the Koran?

1) What is the Koranic DEEN, usually (but quite imperfectly) translated 'religion'?

2) What is the Koranic 'Islam'? What does it mean within the Koranic context? Is it written that often?

3) Who are the Koranic 'Muslims'? Are they called to follow hadiths or the previous scriptures?

4) What is the Koranic 'Shariah'? For it is mentioned 4 times, I'm sure you knew that.

Come on, after all you've got to know what you're opposed to?

Dear The Cat

What sort of reply was that?

Don?????????????????????¢??t you know that you are dealing with the dumbest kafir on FFI? Yep the dumbest, his name is Ugly Bin Lyin, look at him, he does not only look like a dumb and filthy child molester, he is indeed a filthy child molester (according to his own admission on FFI) and the dumbest. Look how dumb he is in presenting his faggy argument, haha

Ugly Bin Lyin brought to you a sentence from the whole Quran. Not even the whole verse, the ugly molester. How deceitful, yet that does not qualify him to be a conman, I reckon he might qualify to be a conwoman who will eventually turn to prostitution because she was too dumb to con anyone.

Let me show how to slam dunk that filthy illogical cheating and deluded freak of a child molester:

I searched the Quran and found that the sentence presented by the conwoman Ugly: Fight the unbelievers until all religion is for Allah. to appear in two verses: 2:193 & 8:39

We should see clearly and irrefutably that in both locations the command to fight the unbelievers was fighting the aggressors, not initiating the fight, and in both locations the fight was all about enforcing Allah possession of His house in Mecca. Let?????????????????????¢??s get the slam dunk going:

1- For 2:193, I will walk you through from verse 2:190 to verse 2:194

Clear commands to fight those who start fighting us, and to never start the fight:
وَقَاتِلُواْ فِي سَبِيلِ اللّهِ الَّذِينَ يُقَاتِلُونَكُمْ وَلاَ تَعْتَدُواْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يُحِبِّ الْمُعْتَدِينَ (190)
And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight you; and be not transgressors, indeed, Allah does not love the transgressors.
[Al Quran ; 2:190]

-> See: fight in the way of Allah with those who fight you; and be not transgressors

The war between Muslims and Kafirs because of the Kabba clearly started by the kafirs, i.e. the aggressors were the kafirs who started the war and expelled the Muslims from their land, and all because of the House in which they don?????????????????????¢??t even believe that it belongs to Allah alone and His worshippers:
وَاقْتُلُوهُمْ حَيْثُ ثَقِفْتُمُوهُمْ وَأَخْرِجُوهُم مِّنْ حَيْثُ أَخْرَجُوكُمْ وَالْفِتْنَةُ أَشَدُّ مِنَ الْقَتْلِ وَلاَ تُقَاتِلُوهُمْ عِندَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ حَتَّى يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِيهِ فَإِن قَاتَلُوكُمْ فَاقْتُلُوهُمْ كَذَلِكَ جَزَاء الْكَافِرِينَ (191)
And kill them wherever you confront them, and expel them from wherever they expelled you; and discord (between yourself) is worse than murder. And do not fight them at the sacred mosque until they fight you therein; and if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the reward of the unbelievers.
[Al Quran ; 2:191]

-> See: expel them from wherever they expelled you. And do not fight them at the sacred mosque until they fight you therein; and if they fight you, then kill them.

And if the kafirs stop their aggression on the Muslims and the House of Allah, then Allah may forgive them:
فَإِنِ انتَهَوْاْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (192)
But if they stop (fighting you), then indeed, Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 2:192]

-> See: But if they stop (fighting you), then indeed, Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Then we come to the verse in question, which is confirming that previous verse, i.e. if the unjust and perpetrating kafirs stop causing discord to or fighting us because of our ownership of the House of Allah and how we worship Him around it (our religion), then we should not fight them any more:
وَقَاتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّى لاَ تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌ وَيَكُونَ الدِّينُ لِلّهِ فَإِنِ انتَهَواْ فَلاَ عُدْوَانَ إِلاَّ عَلَى الظَّالِمِينَ (193)
And fight them until there is no discord and the religion is for Allah, but if they stop, then there should be no transgression except against the unjust.
[Al Quran ; 2:193]

-> See: fight them until there is no discord and the religion is for Allah. And but if they stop, then there should be no transgression except against the unjust.

The next verse also confirm that the Muslims were not who initiated the fight, rather the unjust kafirs:
الشَّهْرُ الْحَرَامُ بِالشَّهْرِ الْحَرَامِ وَالْحُرُمَاتُ قِصَاصٌ فَمَنِ اعْتَدَى عَلَيْكُمْ فَاعْتَدُواْ عَلَيْهِ بِمِثْلِ مَا اعْتَدَى عَلَيْكُمْ وَاتَّقُواْ اللّهَ وَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الْمُتَّقِينَ (194)
The sacred month for the sacred month, and for all violations are legal retribution; so whoever inflicts damage to you, then inflict damage to him in the same way he has inflicted damage to you. And fear Allah and know that Allah is with those who fear.
[Al Quran ; 2:194]

-> See: so whoever inflicts damage to you, then inflict damage to him in the same way he has inflicted damage to you.

From the above we can irrefutable conclude the following:

A- The fight is because of the House of Allah and its ownership and how the rituals of worshipping Allah should be performed around it, i.e. the religion of Islam.

B- The kafirs were the ones who started hostility by either causing discord between the Muslims or by starting to fight them.

C- The Muslims are commanded to only fight those who fight or cause discord between them on their land.

E- The damage the Muslims should do to the unjust kafirs must be equal to the damage the unjust kafirs did to the Muslims.

2- For 8:39, it is talking about the same as the above verses, in fact it even gave us some details concerning how the unjust kafirs started to cause discord and fight the Muslims to expel them from their place of worship (the House of Allah). I will walk you through from verse 8:30 to verse 8:40

Here is the unjust kafirs planning to restrain or kill or expel Muhammed:
وَإِذْ يَمْكُرُ بِكَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ لِيُثْبِتُوكَ أَوْ يَقْتُلُوكَ أَوْ يُخْرِجُوكَ وَيَمْكُرُونَ وَيَمْكُرُ اللّهُ وَاللّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ (30)
And when those who have disbelieved planned against you to restrain you or kill you or expel you; and they plan and Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners.
[Al Quran ; 8:30]

-> See: And when those who have disbelieved planned against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you;

And that was only because he delivered the message of their Lord to them:
وَإِذَا تُتْلَى عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتُنَا قَالُواْ قَدْ سَمِعْنَا لَوْ نَشَاء لَقُلْنَا مِثْلَ هَذَا إِنْ هَذَا إِلاَّ أَسَاطِيرُ الأوَّلِينَ (31)
And when Our signs are recited to them, they say: We have heard, if we will, we would have said like this; indeed, this is only legends of the former.
[Al Quran ; 8:31]

-> See: when Our signs are recited to them, they say: We have heard, if we will, we would have said like this; indeed, this is only legends of the former.

They even showed arrogance and hostility to the delivered message:
وَإِذْ قَالُواْ اللَّهُمَّ إِن كَانَ هَذَا هُوَ الْحَقَّ مِنْ عِندِكَ فَأَمْطِرْ عَلَيْنَا حِجَارَةً مِّنَ السَّمَاء أَوِ ائْتِنَا بِعَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ (32)
And when they said: O Allah! If this is the truth from You, then rain upon us stones from the sky or bring us a painful torture.
[Al Quran ; 8:32]

-> See: And when they said: O Allah! If this is the truth from You, then rain upon us stones from the sky or bring us a painful torture.

But Allah will not punish them while the messenger is still delivering the message and while some of them recognise their mistakes and seek forgiveness:
وَمَا كَانَ اللّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنتَ فِيهِمْ وَمَا كَانَ اللّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ (33)
But Allah would not castigate them while you are among them, and Allah will not castigate them while they seek forgiveness.
[Al Quran ; 8:33]

-> See: Allah would not castigate them while you are among them, and Allah will not castigate them while they seek forgiveness.

This verse clearly explains that all those unjust kafirs doing was to hinder others from the House of Allah by considering themselves its guardians while the fact of the matter they are not its guardians:
وَمَا لَهُمْ أَلاَّ يُعَذِّبَهُمُ اللّهُ وَهُمْ يَصُدُّونَ عَنِ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ وَمَا كَانُواْ أَوْلِيَاءهُ إِنْ أَوْلِيَآؤُهُ إِلاَّ الْمُتَّقُونَ وَلَكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لاَ يَعْلَمُونَ (34)
And why should Allah not castigate them while they hinder from the sacred mosque. And they are not its guardians; indeed, its guardians are only the pious but most of them do not know.
[Al Quran ; 8:34]

-> See: while they hinder from the sacred mosque. And they are not its guardians; indeed, its guardians are only the pious but most of them do not know.

It was all about the House of Allah, it is never about fighting the kafirs on their land, see this discord the unjust kafirs were trying to do to the sincere worshippers of Allah at His house:
وَمَا كَانَ صَلاَتُهُمْ عِندَ الْبَيْتِ إِلاَّ مُكَاء وَتَصْدِيَةً فَذُوقُواْ الْعَذَابَ بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَكْفُرُونَ (35)
And their prayer at the house was not except whistling and hindering. So taste the torture because of that in which you used to disbelieve.
[Al Quran ; 8:35]

-> See: their prayer at the house was not except whistling and hindering.

And they even tried to spend their wealth to hinder the sincere worshippers of Allah from worshipping Him at His house:
إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ يُنفِقُونَ أَمْوَالَهُمْ لِيَصُدُّواْ عَن سَبِيلِ اللّهِ فَسَيُنفِقُونَهَا ثُمَّ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِمْ حَسْرَةً ثُمَّ يُغْلَبُونَ وَالَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِلَى جَهَنَّمَ يُحْشَرُونَ (36)
Indeed, those who have disbelieved spend their wealth to hinder from the way of Allah. So they will spend it, then it shall be upon them regret; moreover, they will be defeated. And those who have disbelieved will be, unto hell, gathered.
[Al Quran ; 8:36]

-> See: those who have disbelieved spend their wealth to hinder from the way of Allah.

The whole affair at the House of Allah was to differentiate between the believers and the unbelievers:
لِيَمِيزَ اللّهُ الْخَبِيثَ مِنَ الطَّيِّبِ وَيَجْعَلَ الْخَبِيثَ بَعْضَهُ عَلَىَ بَعْضٍ فَيَرْكُمَهُ جَمِيعاً فَيَجْعَلَهُ فِي جَهَنَّمَ أُوْلَئِكَ هُمُ الْخَاسِرُونَ (37)
So that Allah may distinguish the wicked from the good and place the wicked some of them upon others, and pile it together and put it into hell. Those are the ones who are losers.
[Al Quran ; 8:37]

-> See: So that Allah may distinguish the wicked from the good

And the same is said in here, if the unjust kafirs stop their plans to hinder others from the house of Allah, then Allah may forgive them:
قُل لِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِن يَنتَهُواْ يُغَفَرْ لَهُم مَّا قَدْ سَلَفَ وَإِنْ يَعُودُواْ فَقَدْ مَضَتْ سُنَّةُ الأَوَّلِينِ (3Cool
Say to those who have disbelieved that if they cease (hostility), what has passed will be forgiven for them; but if they return, then the precedent of the former (people) has already passed.
[Al Quran ; 8:38]

-> See: Say to those who have disbelieved that if they cease (hostility), what has passed will be forgiven for them; But if they return to be hostile again: but if they return, then the precedent of the former (people) has already passed. Then what will happen to then will be the same as what happened to the former people who rejected the message of their messengers then hindered others from believing in it

Here comes the verse in question, in which we read the same thing we read in sura 2, we should fight the unjust kafirs who consider themselves the guardians of the house of Allah so they hinder others from worshipping Allah in it:
وَقَاتِلُوهُمْ حَتَّى لاَ تَكُونَ فِتْنَةٌ وَيَكُونَ الدِّينُ كُلُّهُ لِلّه فَإِنِ انتَهَوْاْ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ بِمَا يَعْمَلُونَ بَصِيرٌ (39)
And fight them until there is no discord and (until) all the religion belongs to Allah. But if they cease (hostility), then indeed, Allah is of what they do Seeing.
[Al Quran ; 8:39]

-> See, they want to manipulate the religion of Allah, the religion that has pilgrimage to the House of Allah to worship Him as main part of it, yet the kafirs want to hinder others from embracing this religion by hindering them from the house of Allah, i.e. the religion of Allah would have belonged to them, not to Allah, that is why we shoud fight them until the religion of Allah (the ouse of Allah and its rituals) only belongs to Him: fight them until there is no discord and (until) all the religion belongs to Allah. But if they cease (hostility), then indeed, Allah is of what they do Seeing.

And again, if the unjust kafirs cease hostility, then it would only because Allah is our Guardian, and He will help His worshippers when they defend against the unjust kafirs because of the religion:
وَإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّ اللّهَ مَوْلاَكُمْ نِعْمَ الْمَوْلَى وَنِعْمَ النَّصِيرُ (40)

And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your Guardian. Excellent is the Guardian and excellent is the Helper.
[Al Quran ; 8:40]

-> See: And if they turn away, then know that Allah is your Guardian. Excellent is the Guardian and excellent is the Helper.

And again, from the above verses, we can irrefutably conclude:

B- The unjust kafirs did their best and spend their wealth in planning to restrain or kill or expel the messenger of Allah

C- The messenger of Allah only delivered the message to them, he never started any hostility, it was the kafirs who always did especially seeing Muhammed trying to reclaim back the house of Allah as part of his mission.

Here you have it The Cat, you should tell that Ugly, filthy dumb piece of shifty conwoman Bin lyin, that next time he presents a Quran argument, he should not bring a word or a sentence that suits his shifty arse, it is not going to work and will only proves his shiftiness and stupidity. Tell that punk that the fight the Quran is talking about is about an Islamic property on an Islamic land since the time of Ibrahim.

And don?????????????????????¢??t forget to tell that ugly and dumb sharmoot of a filthy piece of stinky faeces that he has been mother slammed:

Clap

Enjoyed reading the Gun Bandana Grand Slam Dunk, mate.

I am glad that you wrote: "For 2:193, I will walk you through from verse 2:190 to verse 2:194".

That is the section, which contains those verses and the miserable bastard goons of FFI like M Bin Lying, skynightblaze ibne Dickless Shiva and others always do not mention 2:190 and proceed to the next part of the verse.

What is happening at FFI Cesspool is this:

The Cat, after years of reading the exchanges between the clueless FFI goons and Muslims like you, has come to understand that Hadith is not the Scripture of Islam at all.

The Cat has realized that Qur'aan is the Scripture of Islam.

And he has rightly pointed out to the FFI goons and the freaks that if they keep on presenting ridiculous ahaadith to Muslims in order to make a stupid point, the Muslims will reject the Hadith, because Hadith is no scripture of Islam at all.

But no Muslim will reject any verse of Qur'aan at all.

The Cat has already acknowledged your contributions in demolishing the Hadith and your defence of Qur'aan.

That is already a plus point and a great victory for you and the Muslims, who supported you.

So, what exactly is happening?

Now that The Cat has already demolished skynightblaze Bin Abu Hurairah, has blown the assholes and pieces of shit like M bin Lying, Pisscohot and others , all the clueless FFI goons have panicked.

You can see the bigot and the weasel Yeezevee trying to lick everybody's arse.

Alarm bells are ringing at the FFI Cesspool. It is a panic. Rofl

So what do they do now and how can they divert the topic?

The bloody fools are now back to attacking Qur'aan.

I am so glad that a "Qur'aan Only Non-Muslim" has blown away all the pieces of shit known as "Hadith Only Non-Muslims!"

Rofl

Please convey my best regards to The Cat for his observation and his stand.

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sun 07 Nov, 2010 4:22 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: RIM JOB ON YEEZEVEE Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

I saw you did a nice and a great rim job on FFI's in-house Clown-in-Chief Yeezevee.

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=8293#p130951

Looks like your post went way above the goon's head and the clown was left speechless. I noticed that he could not even respond to you sensibly.

That was more than a Slam Dunk. You sodomized the ignorant fool brutally. Rofl
Post Posted:
Wed 10 Nov, 2010 12:23 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

skynightblaze wrote:
To refute Bahgat who claims that 4:59 refers to obeying men of authority like police ,president etc and not men of authority in matter of religion here is the verse ..

skynightblaze wrote:
[004:083] When there comes to them some matter touching (Public) safety or fear, they divulge it. If they had only referred it to the Apostle, or to those charged with authority among them, the proper investigators would have Tested it from them (direct). Were it not for the Grace and Mercy of God unto you, all but a few of you would have fallen into the clutches of Satan.

skynightblaze wrote:
Now this verse is clearly telling us how men of authority are to obeyed. It clearly was some religious matter and hence the verse is saying that one should have contacted muhammad or the men of authority. So there is another verse asking muslims to refer to hadiths.

Here is the skyarseblaze Ibn Abu Hurairah defending al-Mushrikoon again

If you read again my definition of men of authority, you should notice the 'ETC' I added, look above in youe quote, blind

Now, I also said anyone with VALID authority, not con-people making their own authority.

Now ETC should cover men of authority in religion, i.e. men of authority in religion who have a VALID authority, which should take us to how we know a valid authority in religion?

The answer should be simple, you filthy hadith worshippers, in fact it is in the verse before the verse you brought in, let's have a look, shall we:

أَفَلاَ يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْآنَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِندِ غَيْرِ اللّهِ لَوَجَدُواْ فِيهِ اخْتِلاَفًا كَثِيرًا (82)
Do they not ponder upon the Quran? And if it had been from anyone other than Allah, they would have found in it much discrepancy.
[Al Quran ; 4:82]

وَإِذَا جَاءهُمْ أَمْرٌ مِّنَ الأَمْنِ أَوِ الْخَوْفِ أَذَاعُواْ بِهِ وَلَوْ رَدُّوهُ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ وَإِلَى أُوْلِي الأَمْرِ مِنْهُمْ لَعَلِمَهُ الَّذِينَ يَسْتَنبِطُونَهُ مِنْهُمْ وَلَوْلاَ فَضْلُ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ وَرَحْمَتُهُ لاَتَّبَعْتُمُ الشَّيْطَانَ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً (83)
And when there comes to them an announcement of security or fear, they announced it. And if they had referred it to the messenger and to those who possess authority from among them, those who are able to comprehend it from among them would have known it. And if it was not for the grace of Allah and His mercy upon you, you would have followed the devil except a few.
[Al Quran ; 4:83]

I.e. men of authority in religion should be men who talk on behalf of God, i.e. messengers delivering His messages, or others who use His message to answer any question (pondering upon His Quran), see again how it was said in the verse before it: Do they not ponder upon the Quran? Now those who ponder upon the Quran should be the ones mentioned in the next verse: and to those who possess authority from among them, those who are able to comprehend it from among them would have known it.

Like me for example, when anyone asks me a religious question, I GET THE ANSWER FROM THE WORDS OF ALLAH, i.e. I am a man of religious authority because I dont get anything from my own, rather from what Allah said.

On the other hand, the like of you kafirs, and mushriks like Nijis WittyBoy cannot be men of authority in religion, this is because you dont talk with what Allah sent down, rather you talk with some other crap from some fukin people that non of you never met.

Let me show you such authority in action, and then you will be slammed:

وَيَسْتَفْتُونَكَ فِي النِّسَاء قُلِ اللّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِيهِنَّ وَمَا يُتْلَى عَلَيْكُمْ فِي الْكِتَابِ فِي يَتَامَى النِّسَاء الَّلاتِي لاَ تُؤْتُونَهُنَّ مَا كُتِبَ لَهُنَّ وَتَرْغَبُونَ أَن تَنكِحُوهُنَّ وَالْمُسْتَضْعَفِينَ مِنَ الْوِلْدَانِ وَأَن تَقُومُواْ لِلْيَتَامَى بِالْقِسْطِ وَمَا تَفْعَلُواْ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ كَانَ بِهِ عَلِيمًا (127)
And they ask you for a ruling concerning women. Say: Allah gives you a ruling concerning them and what is recited to you in the book concerning the female orphans to whom you do not give what is decreed for them while you desire to marry them; and (concerning) the weak from among the children that you should deal with the orphans in justice. And whatever you do of good, then indeed, Allah is ever of it Knowing.
[Al Quran ; 4:127]

-> See when the people asked Muhammed a question, Allah did not tell Muhammed to answer them as he desire, rather Allah told Muhammed to tell the people, Allah responds to you: And they ask you for a ruling concerning women. Say: Allah gives you a ruling concerning them and what is recited to you in the book How compelling, Nijis hadith worshiper? Can you see that all verses I am bringing in are from the same sura you brought 4:83 from. Very impressing, hey, how about another one from the same sura:

يَسْتَفْتُونَكَ قُلِ اللّهُ يُفْتِيكُمْ فِي الْكَلاَلَةِ إِنِ امْرُؤٌ هَلَكَ لَيْسَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ وَلَهُ أُخْتٌ فَلَهَا نِصْفُ مَا تَرَكَ وَهُوَ يَرِثُهَآ إِن لَّمْ يَكُن لَّهَا وَلَدٌ فَإِن كَانَتَا اثْنَتَيْنِ فَلَهُمَا الثُّلُثَانِ مِمَّا تَرَكَ وَإِن كَانُواْ إِخْوَةً رِّجَالاً وَنِسَاء فَلِلذَّكَرِ مِثْلُ حَظِّ الأُنثَيَيْنِ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ أَن تَضِلُّواْ وَاللّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ (176)
They ask you for a ruling. Say: Allah gives you a ruling concerning those who die while leaving behind no parents or descendant, if someone dies who has no child but has a sister, then for her is half of what he leaves, and he should inherit her if she has no child; but if they are two, then for them is two-thirds of what he leaves. And if they are siblings of men and women, then for the male is the portion of two females. Allah explains to you lest you go astray; and Allah is of everything Knowing.
[Al Quran ; 4:176]

-> See again from the same surah how the only religious authority (the authority of Allah) is working: They ask you for a ruling. Say: Allah gives you a ruling

Here you have it, punk of a hadith worshiper bound to hell. The religious authority is only one authority, the authority of Allah, messengers delivers this authority then explain it further to those who followed them, as for those who rejected the authority of Allah, messengers for them were only warners warning them to be aware of the authority of Allah and what will be the consequence if they reject His authority.

Men like me who only talk Quran, and only take religious authority from it and not from man made rubbish books. Are men of authority because when people ask me for a religious ruling, I tell them: Allah gives you a ruling. Then I present to them with what Allah said.

You have been slammed again, you filthy hadith worshiper, now you should do yourself and your lover Mushrik Muslim WittyBoy some justice by giving your arses a bit of workout, and what better workout for your arses than shoving the 9 man made books of hadith up them.

# 105

Thu 11 Nov, 2010 4:28 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

skynightblaze wrote:
@Bahgat
Men of authority during muhammads time were Abu Bakhr, Umar, Ali and Uthman. SO bahgat please shove that slam dunk up your bum. Btw Why do you call it a slam dunk? Keep the naming convention meaningful . You can say post no 105 or SLANG DUNG no 105 .

See, you stubborn filthy hadith worshiping kafr, I must mother slam you to shut your filthy herpes infected mouth for good:

Let?????????????????????¢??s see what the first man of authority Abu Bakr did after Muhammed died:

The following hadith by Abu Bakr is from a man made sunni book called:

Book name: كنز العمال, i.e. The treasure of workers or The treasure of deeds

By: الذهبي , Al-Zahabi

لم يكن الخليفة عمر اول من عمد الى احراق الاحاديث ومنع الناس من نقل حديث رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله. فقد سبقه الى ذلك الخليفة الاول ابو بكر فقد جمع الناس في بداية خلافته وقال " إنكم تحدثون عن رسول الله أحاديث تختلفون فيها ، والناس بعدكم أشد اختلافا ، فلا تحدثوا عن رسول الله شيئا ، فمن سألكم فقولوا بيننا وبينكم كتاب الله ، فاستحلوا حلاله ، وحرموا حرامه" ثم عمد الى احاديث عن النبي كان قد جمعها بنفسه فاحرقها كلها وكان عددها 500 حديث

I.e.

And of course Khalifah Omar was not the first who deliberately burnt the hadith and prohibited the people from transmitting hadith about the messenger of Allah, as preceded him the first Khalifah Abu Bakr who gathered the people in the first days of his ruling and said:

Indeed, you are talking hadith about the messenger of Allah while you disagree on them, and the people after you will surely disagree more than you, therefore if anyone asks you, then say: Between you and us is the Book of Allah, so make lawfully anything it (the Quran) makes lawful, and prohibit anything it (the Quran) prohibits.

Then he went and brought about 500 hadith about the prophet which he collected himself and burnt all of it.

See you filthy hadith worshiping kafir what the first man of authority did, he burnt all 500 hadith belonging to him. This explains why we have very little hadith by Abu Bakr in the man made crap book of Bukhari, certainly after Abu Bakr died, the wannabe Mushrik Muslims kept transmitting some of his hadith and disobeyed the men of authority.

I also showed your pinky arse what the second Khalifah Omar did, for which you were stunned and consequently you provided no answer, so let me give you another chance to answer it (which is going to be impossible because this is a mother of all slams, you know):

عن عروة بن الزبير عن أبيه عروة قال: أراد عمر بن الخطاب أن يكتب السنن، فاستشار فيها أصحاب رسول الله صلى الله عليه، فأشار عامتهم بذلك عليه؛ فمكث عمر شهراً يستخير الله في ذلك شاكاً فيه؛ ثم أصبح يوماً قد عزم الله له، فقال: إني كنت ذكرت لكم من كتاب السنن ما قد علمتم؛ ثم تذكرت، فإذا ناس من أهل الكتاب قد كتبوا مع كتاب الله كتاباً ألبسوا عليه، وتركوا كتاب الله، وإني والله لا ألبس كتاب الله بشيء أبداً ؛ فترك عمر كتاب السنة.
Arwah Ibn Al-Zobair said that his father Arwah said: Omar Ibn Al-Khattab once wanted to write the sunnah, so he took the advice of most of the companions of the messenger of Allah. They advised him that he should do it.

So Omar stayed for a month seeking the guidance of Allah to do it or not as he was doubting it. One day he waked up and it seems that Allah guided him to what to do, so Omar Ibn Al-Khattab said:

Indeed, I mentioned to you that I desired to write the sunnah of what you have already known, then I remembered the people of the book before you who wrote a book next to the book of Allah and got confused therein and left the book of Allah. And indeed, by Allah, I will not confuse the book of Allah with anything, ever.

So Omar rejected writing the sunnah in books.

Now, what Omar said means FOREVER not during his time only, see how he said it: وإني والله لا ألبس كتاب الله بشيء أبداً , i.e. And indeed, by Allah, I will not confuse the book of Allah with anything, ever.

So tell me mister Mushrik WB, how come Khalifah Omar Ibn Al-Khattab refused to write the Sunnah (he even referred to it with this name instead of hadith) while you along with your associates lied to us and told us that the prophet allowed writing Sunnah/Hadith later on in his life and before his death?

Well, the answer is simple, the prophet never allowed his people to write anything he said but Quran, he even deleted what they wrote and told them he is only a human, remember this from your Man Made book that we discussed earlier:

عن أبي هريرة قال: بلغ رسول الله أن ناساً قد كتبوا حديثه، فصعد المنبر، فحمد الله وأثنى عليه ثم قال ما هذه الكتب التي بلغني أنكم قد كتبتم، إِنما أنا بشر. من كان عنده منها شيء فليأت به ؛ فجمعناها فأخرجت
Abi Hurairah said: The messenger of Allah was informed that some people wrote his hadith, so he climbed into the stand then praised and thanked Allah and said:

What are these books that you have written? Indeed, I am only a human, whoever has of these books should bring it in.

So we collected it and destroyed it.

Let?????????????????????¢??s move on and see what else Omar did:

عن خالد بن عرفطة قال كنت جالساً عند عمر، إذ أتي برجل من عبد القيس، مسكنه بالسوس؛ فقال له عمر أنت فلان بن فلان العبدي? قال نعم قال وأنت النازل بالسوس? قال نعم فضربه بقناة معه؛ فقال الرجل ما لي يا أمير المؤمنين? فقال له عمر: اجلس فجلس فقرأ عليه بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، الر، تلك آيات الكتاب المبين، إنا أنزلناه قرآناً عربياً لعلكم تعقلون، نحن نقص عليك أحسن القصص إلى لمن الغافلين فقرأها عليه ثلاثاً، وضربه ثلاثاً، فقال له الرجل ما لي يا أمير المؤمنين? فقال أنت الذي نسخت كتاب دانيال? قال مرني بأمرك أتبعه قال انطلق فامحه بالحميم والصوف الأبيض؛ ثم لا تقرأه ولا تقريه أحداً من الناس؛ فلئن بلغني عنك إنك قرأته أو أقرأته أحداً من الناس، لأنهنك عقوبة ثم قال له أجلس فجلس بين يديه فقال: انطلقت أنا، فانتسخت كتاباً من أهل الكتاب، ثم جئت به في أديم، فقال لي رسول الله صلى الله عليه ما هذا في يدك يا عمر قال قلت يا رسول الله كتاب انتسخته، لنزداد به علماً إلى علمنا فغضب رسول الله صلى الله عليه، حتى احمرت وجنتاه، ثم نودي بالصلاة جامعة؛ فقالت الأنصار: أغضب نبيكم صلى الله عليه: السلاح، السلاح ، فجاؤا حتى أحدقوا بمنبر رسول الله صلى الله عليه، فقال: يا أيها الناس إني أوتيت جوامع الكلم وخواتيمه، واختصر لي اختصاراً، ولقد أتيتكم بها بيضاء. نقية، فلا تتهوكوا، ولا يقربكم المتهوكون .
Khalid Ibn Arfattah said: I was sitting with Omar Ibn Al-Khattab, when he brought in a guy from Abdulqais whose house was in the village of Soos, and then Omar said to him:

Are you that guy from Abdulqais? The guy said: Yes

Omar said to him: And you live in Soos? The guy said: Yes

So Omar hit him with a stick. The guy said: What I have done wrong O Amir Al-Mumineen (Khalifah)?

Omar said to him: Sit down. Then Omar read the following Quran verses three times:

الر ۚ تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ (1)
Alif Lam Ra. These are the signs of the manifest book.
[Al Quran ; 12:1]

إِنَّا أَنْزَلْنَاهُ قُرْآنًا عَرَبِيًّا لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ (2)
Indeed, We have sent it down as an Arabic Quran that perhaps you will understand.
[Al Quran ; 12:2]

نَحْنُ نَقُصُّ عَلَيْكَ أَحْسَنَ الْقَصَصِ بِمَا أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ هَٰذَا الْقُرْآنَ وَإِنْ كُنْتَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِ لَمِنَ الْغَافِلِينَ (3)
We relate to you the best of the stories in what We have revealed to you of this Quran; and indeed, you were before it among the unaware.
[Al Quran ; 12:3]

Then Omar hit the guy three times. The guy said to Omar: What I have done wrong O Amir Al-Mumineen (Khalifah)?

Omar said to the guy: Aren?????????????????????¢??t you the one who translated the book of Daniel (to Arabic). The guy replied: Command me and I will certainly do what you want.

Omar said to the guy: Go and destroy it and never read it to the people or get it near them; and if I get informed that you read it or made anyone to read it, I will humiliate you with punishment.

Then Omar asked the guy to sit down, and told him: One day I got a book translated from the books of the people of the book, then went to the messenger of Allah, the messenger of Allah asked me about it, so I told him it is a translated book from the books of the people of the book. The prophet got very angry until his cheeks turned red.

The messenger then stood on the stand and said the following:

O people! I was given the complete collection of the words and their ending, it was been briefed to me in excellent briefing, and I came to you with it while it is white and pure. So do not be reckless and never allow reckless ones to come near you.

While the matter above was about writing/translating the books of the people of the book, we cannot overlook what the prophet said to the people about the Quran in the above allegation:

The messenger of Allah said: O people! I was given the complete collection of the words and their ending, it was been briefed to me in excellent briefing, and I came to you with it while it is white and pure. So do not be reckless and never allow reckless ones to come near you.

How beautiful these descriptions about the Quran: I was given the complete collection of the words and their endings, it was been briefed to me with excellent briefing, and I came to you with it while it is white and pure. So do not be reckless and never allow reckless ones to come near you.

In no way these Man Made evil books of crap hadith are:

1- Complete collection of the words and their endings.
2- Briefed with excellent briefing.
3- White.
4- Pure.

The Man Made rubbish books of crap hadith are not but:

1- Complete collection of confusion and non sense.
2- Unrealistically lengthy and horrible to read and understand by average people.
3- Black.
4- Impure.

See WB, it has to be as iffo told you, it is either you declare these books as false or you choose hell to be your destination.

Let?????????????????????¢??s read a great story about Omar Ibn Al-Khattab when he wanted to filter out all al Mushrikoon:

حدثنا القاسم بن محمد أن عمر بن الخطاب بلغه أنه قد ظهر في أيدي الناس كتب، فاستنكرها، وكرهها، وقال: أيها الناس، أنه قد بلغني أنه قد ظهرت في أيديكم كتب؛ فأحبها إلى الله أعدلها وأقومها، فلا يبقين أحد عنده كتاب، إلا أتاني به، فأرى فيه رأيي قال فظنوا أنه يريد أن ينظر فيها، ويقومها على أمر لا يكون فيه اختلاف؛ فأتوه بكتبهم فأحرقها بالنار ثم قال: أمنية كأمنية أهل الكتاب
Al-Qasim Ibn Muhammed said: Omar Ibn Al-Khattab was informed that some books started to surface between the people, so he denied and despised them then said:

O people! I was informed that some books appeared between your hands, and the most loved of them to Allah would be the most just and fair, so no one leaves a book with him except he should bring to me so I see what is in there and give my opinion. (Omar was only tricking them)

The people thought wrong that Omar wanted to look at the books and authenticate them in order to remove disagreement between these books. The people brought to Omar all their books and he just burnt them all, and then said:

You just had the desire (tendency) like the desire of the people of the book.

How awesome by that man, I have to admit Omar is the most one I admire from the companions of the prophet, I am sort like him slightly, I do not mock around with al mushrikoon, I confront them in an aggressive way to filter them out and destroy them in the most aggressive way possible.

What I like about the above great story is how Omar quickly planned to trick the people in thinking that their Man Made books of rubbish hadith will be considered, but only after he checks them personally and give his opinion, then announcing who had the best book; consequently the owner of the winning book will be the most loved by Allah, see how he said it to them:

، أنه قد بلغني أنه قد ظهرت في أيديكم كتب؛ فأحبها إلى الله أعدلها وأقومها، فلا يبقين أحد عنده كتاب، إلا أتاني به، فأرى فيه رأيي

i.e.

I was informed that some books appeared between your hands, and the most loved of them to Allah would be the most just and fair, so no one leaves a book with him except he should bring to me so I see what is in there and give my opinion.

The people were fooled of course, was easy upon the very smart Omar especially that most of those wannabe Mushrikoon are already proved their dumbness and stupidity with their clear tendency to shirk. This allowed Omar to make sure that every single Man Made book will be brought in (to win the huge prize of the love of Allah), which meant that Omar made sure that every single Man Made book of theirs is brought in to be destroyed REGARDLESS of any good stories therein.

عن يحيى بن جعدة أن عمر بن الخطاب أراد أن يكتب السنة، ثم بدا له أن لا يكتبها؛ ثم كتب في الأمصار من كان عنده منها شيء فليمحه.
Yahya Ibn Jaadah said: Omar Ibn Al-Khattab desired to write the sunnah, then it became apparent to him that he should not, then he wrote on public notes to inform anyone who has written sunnah that it should be deleted.

Omar even posted public notices to make sure all Man Made books of sunnah were destroyed.

All the above stories about Omar happened when Omar was Khalifah, i.e. years after the prophet?????????????????????¢??s death; a grandmother of all slams exposing the clear cut lies and confusion of al mushrikoon.
--------------

As for the third Khalifah Uthamn, we know that he did not give a damn about hadth, he only collected and unified the Quran, had the hadith had any importance, Uthamn would have collected it too.

As for the fourth Khalifah Ali, well the Muslim Ummah was well into disaster since Omar was killed, they continued to fight for power and kill each other. Therefore, there is really nothing good to learn from the fourth Khalifah period.

Here you have it punk, you have nothing to prove your lies about worshiping the man made hadith by the first men of authority, all you have is this:

1- The shirk tendency of many confused Muslims who followed their confused fathers and grandfathers like Mushrik WittyBoy who is following a man made corrupt religion that was never sent from Allah.
2- Your shirk tendency as a confused ex-Hindu follower who was badly embarrassed with the crap in your hindu corrupt religion so you turned kafir but at the same time carry a lot of envy against believers like me who only believes in the preserved Quran and will never shirk with Allah a thing

You have been mother slammed

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 11 Nov, 2010 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Thu 11 Nov, 2010 5:24 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Slam Dunking FF Goons Reply with quote  

Every bloody fool at FFI talks through translations of Qur'aan in English, Ahmed.

You are dealing with Ignorant Fools.

Can you provide a link to the Slam Dunks at FFI, instead of giving the link to the idiots, who have been dismissed for life?

The ex-Hindu kid is not really an ex. He is too embarrassed to say that he is a Hindu, a worshipper of the Pedophile Lord Brahma, who raped his own little daughter.

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 11 Nov, 2010 5:47 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: Slam Dunking FF Goons Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:
Every bloody fool at FFI talks through translations of Qur'aan in English, Ahmed.

Can you provide a link to the Slam Dunks at FFI, instead of giving the link to the idiots, who have been dismissed for life?

The ex-Hindu kid is not really an ex. He is too embarrassed to say that he is a Hindu, a worshipper of the Pedophile Lord Brahma, who raped his own little daughter.

Salaams, mate
BMZ

The link of who has been dismissed for life is my signature on FFI Laughing

Cheers

Thu 11 Nov, 2010 8:11 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: Slam Dunking FF Goons Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:

Salaams, mate
BMZ

The link of who has been dismissed for life is my signature on FFI Laughing

Cheers

Oh! Okay.

Great signature. :lol"
Post Posted:
Thu 11 Nov, 2010 8:31 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Brendalee wrote:
Ahmed, my friend, you have not slam dunked me.

Dear Brenda

I did, my friend, you have irrefutably been slammed, but I admit that I did a mistake when I did not post the slam dunk logo so you realize you have been irrefutably slammed, but not to worry, I will do in this comment and also add it to my slam dunk show.

Firstly I expect you to be far more intelligent than most dumb kafirs of FFI, so please don?????????????????????¢??t prove me wrong. It seems you have not read the verses, well another mistake that I did, that I did not walk you through word for word, but not to worry again, will do in this comment.

You second reply to me proved beyond doubt that you either did not read the verses or you lack a bit of logic, so let me show you where you went wrong:

Brendalee wrote:
NONE of your verses indicate that Mohammad knew anything about angels coming to Badr in advance of 8:43. The verse of 8:43 simply says that Allah showed Mohammad FEW enemy, when there were actually MANY.

Well, the enemy numbers was compared with the Muslims numbers, regardless how much the kafirs numbers was, the Muslim numbers including the angels was far more, i.e. the kafirs number seen in the dream were indeed fewer than the Muslim numbers, i.e. 8:43 is 100% correct. You just need to stop your wishful thinking fallacies.

Brendalee wrote:
Your verses talk about what Allah supposedly "did" (after some unspecified fact) or what Allah "may"/might do in future, and not one word about Mohammad having PRIOR knowledge of angels coming to Badr in his dream as per 8:43.

And that is where you got it wrong, yes Allah was talking about the past, i.e. the time of that verse was after the battle of Badr, as understood from this verse:

وَلَقَدْ نَصَرَكُمُ اللّهُ بِبَدْرٍ وَأَنتُمْ أَذِلَّةٌ فَاتَّقُواْ اللّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ (123)
And Allah has certainly made you victorious at Badr while you were weak. So fear Allah; (and) perhaps you give thanks.

[Al Quran ; 3:123]

However, Allah continued to talk about the past in the next verse, telling Muhammed?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? WHEN HE SAID TO THE PEOPLE DURING THAT TIME, see:

إِذْ تَقُولُ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَلَن يَكْفِيكُمْ أَن يُمِدَّكُمْ رَبُّكُم بِثَلاَثَةِ آلاَفٍ مِّنَ الْمَلآئِكَةِ مُنزَلِينَ (124)
When you said to the believers: Is it not sufficient for you that your Lord may provide you with three thousand angels sent down?

[Al Quran ; 3:124]

-> See darling : When you said to the believers , and what did Muhammed say to the believers at the time of Badr? Is it not sufficient for you that your Lord may provide you with three thousand angels sent down? I.e. Muhammed was trying to convince the believers to fight the kafirs despite that the kafirs outnumber them in humans and weapons.

What Muhammed did not know was how many angels will be fighting with them, so he used the number 3000 angels for argument sake, that was another slam that been slammed years ago. I.e. it was Muhammed who used the number 3000, not Allah

Muhammed not knowing how many angels will be fighting with them so what he was trying to do to simply tell the people that Allah can send thousands of angels to fight with you, this was obvious when Muahmmed used the number 5000 angels as another example for argument sake, see:

بَلَى إِن تَصْبِرُواْ وَتَتَّقُواْ وَيَأْتُوكُم مِّن فَوْرِهِمْ هَذَا يُمْدِدْكُمْ رَبُّكُم بِخَمْسَةِ آلافٍ مِّنَ الْمَلآئِكَةِ مُسَوِّمِينَ (125)
Yes, if you be patient and fear (Allah), and they (the enemy) rush to you in rage, your Lord may provide you with five thousand angels with marks.

[Al Quran ; 3:125]

-> See what Muhammed said again to the believers to encourage them to fight and beat their fear: Yes, if you be patient and fear (Allah), and they (the enemy) rush to you in rage, your Lord may provide you with five thousand angels with marks. Again, it was Muhammed using the number 5000 angels for argument sake, and not Allah

That clearly means that Muhammed had prior knowledge that the angels will be fighting with them, he only did not know how many of them, but he knew that Allah can deploy thousands of them to help the believers.

This was the good news that Muhammed received in his dream, seeing the kafirs outnumbered by the Muslims from among the humans and angels. This good news (the dream Muhammed saw) is mentioned in this verse, see:

وَمَا جَعَلَهُ اللّهُ إِلاَّ بُشْرَى لَكُمْ وَلِتَطْمَئِنَّ قُلُوبُكُم بِهِ وَمَا النَّصْرُ إِلاَّ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ (126)
And Allah did not make it except as good tidings for you, and to assure your hearts thereby. And victory is only from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise.

[Al Quran ; 3:126]

-> See: And Allah did not make it except as good tidings for you, and to assure your hearts thereby. And victory is only from Allah,

Therefore, you are 100% wrong, and at best you have been infected with the wishful thinking virus from many infected dumb kafirs of FFI. Here is the new slam, darling:

# 107

Brendalee wrote:
Incidentally,If your cited verses all apply to Badr, it clearly indicates that Allah cannot count. Did he send 1000 angels, or 3000 angels or 5000 angels? Were each and every one of these verses written SPECIFICALLY about Badr? Where do they say this? If they do not, then why do you cite them?

Well, the word Badr is mentioned there, miss Blinda

وَلَقَدْ نَصَرَكُمُ اللّهُ بِبَدْرٍ وَأَنتُمْ أَذِلَّةٌ فَاتَّقُواْ اللّهَ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ (123)
And Allah has certainly made you victorious at Badr while you were weak. So fear Allah; (and) perhaps you give thanks.

And as I said for the other repeated Tom and Jerry crap about the number of angels who fought with the Muslims in Badr. Allah was clear in telling us the He sent 1000 angels to help the Muslims in Badr, the other numbers 3000 and 5000 were only used by MUHAMMED in his speech to the people FOR ARGUMENT SAKE ONLY. It was not Allah who said that He may send 3000 or 5000 angels.

Salam, darling

Mon 15 Nov, 2010 6:40 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Brendalee wrote:
Ahmed, my friend, you have not slam dunked me.

Dear Brenda

I did, my friend, you have irrefutably been slammed, but I admit that I did a mistake when I did not post the slam dunk logo so you realize you have been irrefutably slammed, but not to worry, I will do in this comment and also add it to my slam dunk show.

Firstly I expect you to be far more intelligent than most dumb kafirs of FFI, so please don?????????????????????¢??t prove me wrong. It seems you have not read the verses, well another mistake that I did, that I did not walk you through word for word, but not to worry again, will do in this comment.

You second reply to me proved beyond doubt that you either did not read the verses or you lack a bit of logic, so let me show you where you went wrong:

Brendalee wrote:
NONE of your verses indicate that Mohammad knew anything about angels coming to Badr in advance of 8:43. The verse of 8:43 simply says that Allah showed Mohammad FEW enemy, when there were actually MANY.

Well, the enemy numbers was compared with the Muslims numbers, regardless how much the kafirs numbers was, the Muslim numbers including the angels was far more, i.e. the kafirs number seen in the dream were indeed fewer than the Muslim numbers, i.e. 8:43 is 100% correct. You just need to stop your wishful thinking fallacies.

Brendalee wrote:
Your verses talk about what Allah supposedly "did" (after some unspecified fact) or what Allah "may"/might do in future, and not one word about Mohammad having PRIOR knowledge of angels coming to Badr in his dream as per 8:43.

And that is where you got it wrong, yes Allah was talking about the past, i.e. the time of that verse was after the battle of Badr, as understood from this verse:

However, Allah continued to talk about the past in the next verse, telling Muhammed?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? WHEN HE SAID TO THE PEOPLE DURING THAT TIME, see:

إِذْ تَقُولُ لِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَلَن يَكْفِيكُمْ أَن يُمِدَّكُمْ رَبُّكُم بِثَلاَثَةِ آلاَفٍ مِّنَ الْمَلآئِكَةِ مُنزَلِينَ (124)
When you said to the believers: Is it not sufficient for you that your Lord may provide you with three thousand angels sent down?

[Al Quran ; 3:124]

-> See darling : When you said to the believers , and what did Muhammed say to the believers at the time of Badr? Is it not sufficient for you that your Lord may provide you with three thousand angels sent down? I.e. Muhammed was trying to convince the believers to fight the kafirs despite that the kafirs outnumber them in humans and weapons.

What Muhammed did not know was how many angels will be fighting with them, so he used the number 3000 angels for argument sake, that was another slam that been slammed years ago. I.e. it was Muhammed who used the number 3000, not Allah

Muhammed not knowing how many angels will be fighting with them so what he was trying to do to simply tell the people that Allah can send thousands of angels to fight with you, this was obvious when Muahmmed used the number 5000 angels as another example for argument sake, see:

بَلَى إِن تَصْبِرُواْ وَتَتَّقُواْ وَيَأْتُوكُم مِّن فَوْرِهِمْ هَذَا يُمْدِدْكُمْ رَبُّكُم بِخَمْسَةِ آلافٍ مِّنَ الْمَلآئِكَةِ مُسَوِّمِينَ (125)
Yes, if you be patient and fear (Allah), and they (the enemy) rush to you in rage, your Lord may provide you with five thousand angels with marks.

[Al Quran ; 3:125]

-> See what Muhammed said again to the believers to encourage them to fight and beat their fear: Yes, if you be patient and fear (Allah), and they (the enemy) rush to you in rage, your Lord may provide you with five thousand angels with marks. Again, it was Muhammed using the number 5000 angels for argument sake, and not Allah

That clearly means that Muhammed had prior knowledge that the angels will be fighting with them, he only did not know how many of them, but he knew that Allah can deploy thousands of them to help the believers.

This was the good news that Muhammed received in his dream, seeing the kafirs outnumbered by the Muslims from among the humans and angels. This good news (the dream Muhammed saw) is mentioned in this verse, see:

وَمَا جَعَلَهُ اللّهُ إِلاَّ بُشْرَى لَكُمْ وَلِتَطْمَئِنَّ قُلُوبُكُم بِهِ وَمَا النَّصْرُ إِلاَّ مِنْ عِندِ اللّهِ الْعَزِيزِ الْحَكِيمِ (126)
And Allah did not make it except as good tidings for you, and to assure your hearts thereby. And victory is only from Allah, the Mighty, the Wise.

[Al Quran ; 3:126]

-> See: And Allah did not make it except as good tidings for you, and to assure your hearts thereby. And victory is only from Allah,

Therefore, you are 100% wrong, and at best you have been infected with the wishful thinking virus from many infected dumb kafirs of FFI. Here is the new slam, darling:

# 107

Brendalee wrote:
Incidentally,If your cited verses all apply to Badr, it clearly indicates that Allah cannot count. Did he send 1000 angels, or 3000 angels or 5000 angels? Were each and every one of these verses written SPECIFICALLY about Badr? Where do they say this? If they do not, then why do you cite them?

Well, the word Badr is mentioned there, miss Blinda

And as I said for the other repeated Tom and Jerry crap about the number of angels who fought with the Muslims in Badr. Allah was clear in telling us the He sent 1000 angels to help the Muslims in Badr, the other numbers 3000 and 5000 were only used by MUHAMMED in his speech to the people FOR ARGUMENT SAKE ONLY. It was not Allah who said that He may send 3000 or 5000 angels.

Salam, darling

Oh, mate!

You do not even spare a woman! Rofl I can say that she asked for it.

What is wrong with these clueless FFI Goons and Hadith-Only Kafirs?

Don't they have brains to reflect?

Enjoyed the Slam Dunk.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 15 Nov, 2010 3:43 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

MesMorial wrote:
It was applicable to Muhammad (SAW) at the time because he was the Messenger. That was his mission and he succeeded! You talk about SNB having a good point but the truth is he thought Muhammad (SAW) was meant to sanctify the verses. Now this shows how much the arguments are thought about.

Now google "sanctify and instruct" along with other key words like Muhammad, Quran, and bring me the verse.

Do that or zip it :roll:

skynightblaze wrote:
I just want to clarify one thing . Whether muhammad wanted to sanctify the verses or people is of not great significance here.Lets assume that Muhammad was sent to sanctify the people and not the verses but still it doesnt answer the question at hand.

Hello kid

Did you have a good runaway escape? Can I ask ya, which desert you went for to burry your pinhead for a few days?

How about I slam you then send you back to the same desert to burry your pinhead for another few days. Hadith woeshipper.

The word is Yuzakikom, i.e. to purify you, i.e. purify the believers, not the verses, you confused.

If it was about the verses, it has to be, Yuzakiha, i.e. to purify them (the verses), i.e. to refer to the plural feminine ?????????????????????¢??ayat (verses)?????????????????????¢??????????????????????, we must have a single feminine damir ?????????????????????¢??HA?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? at the end of the verb.

skynightblaze wrote:
Also whether you translate the arabic as he was sent to TEACH instead of INSTRUCT still doesnt solve the problem.

The word ?????????????????????¢??Yubain?????????????????????¢?? is neither ?????????????????????¢??Teach?????????????????????¢?? nor ?????????????????????¢??Instruct?????????????????????¢??, ignorant kid

?????????????????????¢??Yubain?????????????????????¢?? means ?????????????????????¢??to explain?????????????????????¢??

See how so far you are dumber than dumb. Let me prove now that you are the dumbest kafir of FFI after Ugly Bin Fagin.

skynightblaze wrote:
The problem is simple i.e How in the world can muhammad TEACH(Instead of INSTRUCT) you modern muslims something about the quran when he is dead?

Let me now rephrase your stupid question replacing your wishful thining word ?????????????????????¢??TEACH?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? with the right word:

Ignorant skynightblaze of FFI should have asked wrote:
The problem is simple i.e How in the world can muhammad EXPLAINS you modern muslims something about the quran when he is dead?

Now, a typical wishful thinking person always does this: Asks a dumb question then answers it by himself with even a dumber wishful thinking answer. So let?????????????????????¢??s see how you answered the question for yourself:

skynightblaze wrote:
The answer lies in his sayings i,e hadiths .The point is this verse is even applicable today and hence as per this verse Muhammad is supposed to teach even you guys .Actually I wasnt supposed to participate. I made this post so that you and Brendalee can take over from here.

Actually, if Brenda dares to take your illogical crap above which was only based on the false and ignorant notion that the Arabic word ?????????????????????¢??Yubain?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? i.e. ?????????????????????¢??TO EXPLAIN?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? means ?????????????????????¢??TO TEACH?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? or ?????????????????????¢??TO INSTRUCT?????????????????????¢??????????????????????, she would make a fool of herself as you just did.

See punk, Muhammed did not explain the whole Quran in your man made rubbish books of hadith, in fact only 50 verses from sura 2 (286 verses) were talked about in your man made books of rubbish hadith, as well, complete surahs were never mentioned in your man made rubbish books of hadith. The fact of the matter that the man made rubbish books of crap hadith hardly talked about 20% of the whole Quran verses remains intact. Yet most of these explanations about 20% of the Quran found in these man made rubbish books are illogical and contradicting with different versions of the hearsays and/or other Quran verses that the man made rubbish books of hadith never talked about.

What the above should mean?

It can only mean that it was not the responsibility of Muhammed to EXPLAIN the Quran, otherwise he should have explained it all to the people back then, in fact the Quran tells us exactly what Muhammed should have explained from the Quran to the people. See:

وَمَا أَنْزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ إِلَّا لِتُبَيِّنَ لَهُمُ الَّذِي اخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ ۙ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةً لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ (64)
And We have not sent down to you the book except that you may explain to them that about which they disagreed and as guidance and mercy for a people who believe.
[Al Quran ; 16:64]

-> Here is Allah telling us the Muhammed should have only explained the verses about which some Muslim disagreed, see: We have not sent down to you the book except that you may explain to them that about which they disagreed. This is the conclusive explanation to why Muhammed hardly explained 20% of the Quran in the past. Don?????????????????????¢??t also forget that the people of the past were not educated as the modern people are. In fact most people around Muhammed (including Muhammed himself) were illiterates, i.e. they did not know how to read or write.

Another important and logical point is this, what the people disagreed upon 1400 years ago do not need to be the same upon which the believers disagree today concerning Quran.

And how about that, What if the people disagree on today is not mentioned in the man made rubbish books of hadith, i.e from the 80% of Quran that these man made rubbish books never talked about.

The answer is simple. It is only Allah who is in charge of explaining the whole Quran. This fact was stated so many times in Quran, let see:

أُحِلَّ لَكُمْ لَيْلَةَ الصِّيَامِ الرَّفَثُ إِلَى نِسَآئِكُمْ هُنَّ لِبَاسٌ لَّكُمْ وَأَنتُمْ لِبَاسٌ لَّهُنَّ عَلِمَ اللّهُ أَنَّكُمْ كُنتُمْ تَخْتانُونَ أَنفُسَكُمْ فَتَابَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَعَفَا عَنكُمْ فَالآنَ بَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَابْتَغُواْ مَا كَتَبَ اللّهُ لَكُمْ وَكُلُواْ وَاشْرَبُواْ حَتَّى يَتَبَيَّنَ لَكُمُ الْخَيْطُ الأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الْخَيْطِ الأَسْوَدِ مِنَ الْفَجْرِ ثُمَّ أَتِمُّواْ الصِّيَامَ إِلَى الَّليْلِ وَلاَ تُبَاشِرُوهُنَّ وَأَنتُمْ عَاكِفُونَ فِي الْمَسَاجِدِ تِلْكَ حُدُودُ اللّهِ فَلاَ تَقْرَبُوهَا كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ (187)
It is made lawful for you on the night of fasting to approach your women; they are apparel for you and you are apparel for them; Allah knew that you used to act unjustly to yourselves, so He has accepted your repentance and pardoned you. So now, approach them and seek what Allah has ordained for you, and eat and drink until the white thread becomes distinguishable to you from the black thread at dawn; then complete the fast until the night. And do not approach them while you are seeking devotion in the mosques; these are the limits of Allah, so do not go near (violating) them. Thus does Allah explain His signs to the people that they may fear.
[Al Quran ; 2:187]

-> See: كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ آيَاتِهِ لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَّقُونَ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain His signs to the people that they may fear.

يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْخَمْرِ وَالْمَيْسِرِ قُلْ فِيهِمَا إِثْمٌ كَبِيرٌ وَمَنَافِعُ لِلنَّاسِ وَإِثْمُهُمَآ أَكْبَرُ مِن نَّفْعِهِمَا وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ مَاذَا يُنفِقُونَ قُلِ الْعَفْوَ كَذَلِكَ يُبيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (219)
They ask you about wine and gambling. Say: In them is great sin and benefits for the people, and its sin is greater than its benefit. And they ask you, what they should spend. Say: Pardoning (others). Thus does Allah explain to you the signs that perhaps you ponder -
[Al Quran ; 2:219]

-> See: كَذَلِكَ يُبيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs that perhaps you ponder

وَلِلْمُطَلَّقَاتِ مَتَاعٌ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ حَقًّا عَلَى الْمُتَّقِينَ (241)
And for the divorced women, a lawful provision, a duty upon the pious.
[Al Quran ; 2:241]
كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ (242)
Thus does Allah explain to you His signs that perhaps you understand.
[Al Quran ; 2:242]

-> See: كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain to you His signs that perhaps you understand.

أَيَوَدُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَن تَكُونَ لَهُ جَنَّةٌ مِّن نَّخِيلٍ وَأَعْنَابٍ تَجْرِي مِن تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ لَهُ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ وَأَصَابَهُ الْكِبَرُ وَلَهُ ذُرِّيَّةٌ ضُعَفَاء فَأَصَابَهَا إِعْصَارٌ فِيهِ نَارٌ فَاحْتَرَقَتْ كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (266)
Would one of you like to have a garden of palm trees and vines beneath which rivers flow, for him therein are all kinds of plants produce; and ageing has struck him while he has weak offspring, then it (the garden) was hit by a whirlwind with fire so it burnt? Thus does Allah explain to you the signs that perhaps you ponder.
[Al Quran ; 2:266]

-> See: كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs that perhaps you ponder.

وَاعْتَصِمُواْ بِحَبْلِ اللّهِ جَمِيعًا وَلاَ تَفَرَّقُواْ وَاذْكُرُواْ نِعْمَةَ اللّهِ عَلَيْكُمْ إِذْ كُنتُمْ أَعْدَاء فَأَلَّفَ بَيْنَ قُلُوبِكُمْ فَأَصْبَحْتُم بِنِعْمَتِهِ إِخْوَانًا وَكُنتُمْ عَلَىَ شَفَا حُفْرَةٍ مِّنَ النَّارِ فَأَنقَذَكُم مِّنْهَا كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ (103)
And be united by the rope of Allah all together and be not divided. And remember the favour of Allah upon you when you were enemies, so He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favour, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah explain to you His signs that you may be guided.
[Al Quran ; 3:103]

-> See: كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَهْتَدُونَ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain to you His signs that you may be guided. Did the Muslim listen to Allah self explanatory verse above that the Muslims should: be united by the rope of Allah all together and be not divided. Of course not, and it is because these evil man made rubbish books of hadith which divided and confused them into numerous sects.

لاَ يُؤَاخِذُكُمُ اللّهُ بِاللَّغْوِ فِي أَيْمَانِكُمْ وَلَكِن يُؤَاخِذُكُم بِمَا عَقَّدتُّمُ الأَيْمَانَ فَكَفَّارَتُهُ إِطْعَامُ عَشَرَةِ مَسَاكِينَ مِنْ أَوْسَطِ مَا تُطْعِمُونَ أَهْلِيكُمْ أَوْ كِسْوَتُهُمْ أَوْ تَحْرِيرُ رَقَبَةٍ فَمَن لَّمْ يَجِدْ فَصِيَامُ ثَلاَثَةِ أَيَّامٍ ذَلِكَ كَفَّارَةُ أَيْمَانِكُمْ إِذَا حَلَفْتُمْ وَاحْفَظُواْ أَيْمَانَكُمْ كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ (89)
Allah will not hold you to account for what is vain in your oaths, but He will hold you to account for what you have intended of oaths. So its expiation is feeding ten needy from the average of what you feed your families, or their clothing, or freeing of a slave. But whoever cannot find (a slave) then fasting for three days; that is an expiation of your oaths when you swear. And keep your oaths. Thus does Allah explain to you His signs that you may give thanks.
[Al Quran ; 5:89]

-> See: كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain to you His signs that you may give thanks.

وَيُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (18)
And Allah explains to you the signs. And Allah is Knowing, Wise.
[Al Quran ; 24:18]

-> See: وَيُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ ۚ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ , i.e. And Allah explains to you the signs. And Allah is Knowing, Wise.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا لِيَسْتَأْذِنْكُمُ الَّذِينَ مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُكُمْ وَالَّذِينَ لَمْ يَبْلُغُوا الْحُلُمَ مِنْكُمْ ثَلَاثَ مَرَّاتٍ ۚ مِنْ قَبْلِ صَلَاةِ الْفَجْرِ وَحِينَ تَضَعُونَ ثِيَابَكُمْ مِنَ الظَّهِيرَةِ وَمِنْ بَعْدِ صَلَاةِ الْعِشَاءِ ۚ ثَلَاثُ عَوْرَاتٍ لَكُمْ ۚ لَيْسَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَلَا عَلَيْهِمْ جُنَاحٌ بَعْدَهُنَّ ۚ طَوَّافُونَ عَلَيْكُمْ بَعْضُكُمْ عَلَىٰ بَعْضٍ ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (58)
O you who have believed! Let those whom your oaths possess and those of you who have not reached puberty ask your permission three times, before the dawn prayer (Fajr), and when you put aside your clothing at noon, and after the night prayer (Isha); (these are) three times of privacy for you. And there is no blame upon you nor upon them beyond these (three times), (when) some of you move around others. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs; and Allah is Knowing, Wise.
[Al Quran ; 24:58]

-> See: كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs; and Allah is Knowing, Wise.

لَيْسَ عَلَى الْأَعْمَىٰ حَرَجٌ وَلَا عَلَى الْأَعْرَجِ حَرَجٌ وَلَا عَلَى الْمَرِيضِ حَرَجٌ وَلَا عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَنْ تَأْكُلُوا مِنْ بُيُوتِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ آبَائِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ أُمَّهَاتِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ إِخْوَانِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ أَخَوَاتِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ أَعْمَامِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ عَمَّاتِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ أَخْوَالِكُمْ أَوْ بُيُوتِ خَالَاتِكُمْ أَوْ مَا مَلَكْتُمْ مَفَاتِحَهُ أَوْ صَدِيقِكُمْ ۚ لَيْسَ عَلَيْكُمْ جُنَاحٌ أَنْ تَأْكُلُوا جَمِيعًا أَوْ أَشْتَاتًا ۚ فَإِذَا دَخَلْتُمْ بُيُوتًا فَسَلِّمُوا عَلَىٰ أَنْفُسِكُمْ تَحِيَّةً مِنْ عِنْدِ اللَّهِ مُبَارَكَةً طَيِّبَةً ۚ كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ (61)
There is no blame upon the blind, nor is there blame upon the lame, nor is there blame upon the sick, nor upon yourselves if you eat from your houses or the houses of your fathers or the houses of your mothers or the houses of your brothers or the houses of your sisters or the houses of the brothers of your fathers or the houses of the sisters of your fathers or the houses of your brothers of your mothers or the houses of the sisters of your mothers or what you possess its keys or (from the houses of) your friend. There is no blame upon you that you eat together or separately. And when you enter houses, then greet yourselves with a greeting from Allah, blessed and good. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs that perhaps you will understand.
[Al Quran ; 24:61]

-> See: كَذَٰلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمُ الْآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَعْقِلُونَ , i.e. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs that perhaps you will understand.

Allah gave us so numerous self explanatory verses to guide us, make us grateful, make us give thoughts and make us remembers His signs. All these verses delivers great teaching and guidance to the people who in contrary abandoned the Quran favouring the rubbish man made statnic books of hadith.

All the above is concluded and briefed in very short and self explanatory verses, see:

إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا جَمْعَهُ وَقُرْآنَهُ (17)
Indeed, upon Us is its collection and its reading.
[Al Quran ; 75:17]

فَإِذَا قَرَأْنَاهُ فَاتَّبِعْ قُرْآنَهُ (18)
So when We read it, follow its reading.
[Al Quran ; 75:18]

ثُمَّ إِنَّ عَلَيْنَا بَيَانَهُ (19)
Moreover, upon Us is its explanation.
[Al Quran ; 75:19]

-> See again, ignorant Mushriks and Kafirs: Moreover, upon Us is its explanation.

Here you have it, ignorant hadith worshipping kafir kid, you have been slammed, now all you need to do is go to the same desert and burry your hadith worshiping pinhead in the same dune for a few days, but don?????????????????????¢??t forget to tell us the same excuse that you got a load of shit in your kiddy life that you wont be able to reply, as if we have no busy life. you punk

# 108

Wed 17 Nov, 2010 5:29 am