You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - He did not talk of his own desires
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information He did not talk of his own desires

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: He did not talk of his own desires Reply with quote  

Hello All

Tonight is a big night, I had the thoughts of this comment in my head for about 6 months but never had a chance to compose it, I believe it is about time to do so, the hadith advocates use a stupid argument to give merit to their Shirk in belief (Quran and hadith), I truly believe that they keep shooting themselves in the foot every time they present this stupid argument, they say: the prophet NEVER talked of his own desires therefore everything he said was a revelation to him from Allah, that is why they take it that they should believe in the hadith as they believe in the Quran or they will commit Kufr, let's have a look at the verses in question:

3: Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire.
4: It is naught but revelation that is revealed,
5: He was taught by one Mighty in Power,

[The Quran ; 53:3-5]

وَمَا يَنطِقُ عَنِ الْهَوَى (3)
إِنْ هُوَ إِلَّا وَحْيٌ يُوحَى (4)
عَلَّمَهُ شَدِيدُ الْقُوَى (5)

-> What can I say?. There is no mention to the recorded hadith in the above 3 verses, the verses are only talking about the Quran, Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire., then we read in the following verse It is naught but revelation that is revealed,, it has to be the Quran not everything he said in his life, if everything he said in his life: was taught by one Mighty in Power, then we have two serious problems:

1: O Prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which Allah has made lawful for you; you desire to please your wives; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
2: Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths and Allah is your Protector, and He is the Knowing the Wise.

[The Quran ; 66:1-2]

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ لِمَ تُحَرِّمُ مَا أَحَلَّ اللَّهُ لَكَ تَبْتَغِي مَرْضَاتَ أَزْوَاجِكَ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (1)
قَدْ فَرَضَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ تَحِلَّةَ أَيْمَانِكُمْ وَاللَّهُ مَوْلَاكُمْ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ (2)

-> Here is a clear fault by the prophet in the beginning of sura 66, according to the hearsay hadith (history record) the prophet was at the house of one of his wives and ate something in there (possibly honey) then he left and went to another house of another one of his wives but she became a bit upset or sort of because he was at the other wife houese and ate the honey in there, so the prophet replied to his upset wife by stating that he will never eat the honey again, i.e. he made an allowed food forbidden to him and only to please one of his wives, obviously he violated the laws of Allah so Allah exposed him to give all humanity a lesson : O Prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which Allah has made lawful for you;, see, what the prophet said can't be a revelation from the One Might in power, nor it is not according to the prophet desires rather: تَبْتَغِي مَرْضَاتَ أَزْوَاجِكَ, i.e. you desire to please your wives, and because the prophet faulted Allah is going to forgive and bless him with mercy and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

-> However the prophet still needed to do something to fix his fault : Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths and Allah is your Protector, and He is the Knowing the Wise.

Clearly the sayings (oath) by Mohammad as conjectured in the hearsay hadith and as confirmed by the Quran can't be revealed from Allah and surely it was according to the prophet own desire to please one of his upset wives who should not be upset from the first place, i.e. he faulted based on another fault by one of his wives.

Let's look at another example showing the prophet acting according to his own desires:

1: He frowned and turned (his) back,
2: Because there came to him the blind man.
3: And what would make you know that he would purify himself,
4: Or become reminded so that the reminder should profit him?

[The Quran ; 80:1-4]

عَبَسَ وَتَوَلَّى (1)
أَن جَاءهُ الْأَعْمَى (2)
وَمَا يُدْرِيكَ لَعَلَّهُ يَزَّكَّى (3)
أَوْ يَذَّكَّرُ فَتَنفَعَهُ الذِّكْرَى (4)

-> According to the hearsay hadith, the prophet was in a sort of a meeting with a bunch of wealthy and powerful kafirs, he was conveying the message of Allah to them, while he was talking to them a blind man approached him seeking guidance, the prophet frowned and turned his back, because Mohammad faulted Allah again exposed him to humanity to give all of us a lesson, He frowned and turned (his) back,, Because there came to him the blind man., the prophet thought that the bunch of kafirs are more important than that blind man but of course he lacked this sort of knowledge or at least it was not revealed to him And what would make you know that he would purify himself,, possibly the blind would have comprehended the message better than those bunch of kafirs Or become reminded so that the reminder should profit him?,

Again and clearly the action by Mohammad as conjectured in the hearsay hadith and as confirmed by the Quran can't be revealed from Allah and surely it was according to the prophet own desire to not to ignore a bunch of wealthy kafirs over a blind man who might be more humble than all those kafirs combined

Not even the Shiekh of Azhar can refute the above, unless he magically can explain the contradiction between 55:3 Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire. and the two suras 66 & 80 first few verses that clearly prove that the prophet acted and talked according to his own desires at least twice and in both occasions he faulted and was corrected by Allah

This must leave us with only one conclusion that 53:3 Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) Desire. is only talking about the Quran or at least anything that was Quran related and he was required to explain

Salam

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 25 Feb, 2008 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 04 Mar, 2007 8:31 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Re: He did not talk of his own desires Reply with quote  

But then what about the salah, the actions i dont care, about the way we pray salah, but was this not revealed along side the Quran. I am just being a rationalist here, coz once we argue on these points, i know theyare many of our muslim brothers who would punch me for this.

Did he act on his own desire, probably yes but did Allaah know about this yes ofcourse Allaah did know. But why, was the Prophet corrected what could be the reason, secondly this is the same argument, the Muslims put across, if the Prophet was corrected in the Quran on these 2 occassions, then even it is the same for the sahih hadith because if he was wrong Allaah would correct him.

Morevoer, i am looking at things from a POV.

To brother AB personal question, if a non-muslim friend helps u a lot a dear lot, but is against Allaah and Prophet, what could be your reaction, as i am facing the same situation now.

Secondly can anyone tell me did the HOLLAND pm comment that if Prophets was born in dutch, the pm would kick him out.

Thirdly is the danish cartoons guy dead. Yes or no. The above 3 questions, anyone can volunteer to answer.
Post Posted:
Mon 05 Mar, 2007 5:49 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
But then what about the salah, the actions i dont care, about the way we pray salah,

Salam brother SOA

firstly the Salat was taught and inherited between us, no documentation is required, however even if there are ducumentation about it alleged to be said by the prophet then the Quran already qualified it because the Quran talked a lot about the Salat, all we need is to see that this alleged documentation regarding the Salat will pass the common sense, remeber that Allah has given us brains the we will be held accountable for, that is why the common sense is required

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
but was this not revealed along side the Quran.

it was taught by Jebril along side the Quran verses where it talks about Salat

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
I am just being a rationalist here,

It makes great sense to me, indeed Allah told us that He taught Mohammad three things:

1) Al Kitab
2) Al Hikmah
3) Things the Mohammad never knew before

I see how to perform salat falls under item 3 above

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
coz once we argue on these points, i know theyare many of our muslim brothers who would punch me for this.

and they will punish me with you I reckon, what we need to do man is to punch them back harder Very Happy

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
Did he act on his own desire,

regarding Salat, of course not

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
probably yes but did Allaah know about this yes ofcourse Allaah did know.

Allah taught him how to do it

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
But why, was the Prophet corrected what could be the reason,

I think the message is clear that prophets are humans like us who may fault, but in no way they will insist on their faults, it is for them one off and the lesson is learnt, this is also a lesson for all their followers

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
secondly this is the same argument, the Muslims put across, if the Prophet was corrected in the Quran on these 2 occassions, then even it is the same for the sahih hadith because if he was wrong Allaah would correct him.

But Allah does not talk in the hadith, I'm sorry bro that was a very stupid argument by them

you should give them the following:

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
Morevoer, i am looking at things from a POV.

what is a POV?

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
To brother AB personal question, if a non-muslim friend helps u a lot a dear lot, but is against Allaah and Prophet, what could be your reaction, as i am facing the same situation now.

If they don't oppose the message and try to sway other from coming near it or even to sway believers to reject then I will treat them as very dear friends in this life and i will care a lot for them as well

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
Secondly can anyone tell me did the HOLLAND pm comment that if Prophets was born in dutch, the pm would kick him out.

Thirdly is the danish cartoons guy dead. Yes or no. The above 3 questions, anyone can volunteer to answer.

Never heard of the above

Take care bro and sorry for the late reply

Tue 06 Mar, 2007 9:28 am
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Thanks as usual, next Insha Allaah once I have time, i will quote few hadith, which i have to believe dearly, as I dont have enough evidence to counter them.

Insha Allaah in other thread, few hadith, which dont really make sense to me. Well i will put it here as I am lazy as usual.

1) The chair of Allaah shook when, one of the sahabas was martyred as reported in sahih hadith. I have to believe it, and rest is left to Allaah, as I am trying hard not to believe in religion blindly accept for what is mentioned by Allaah.

2) Sahih bukhari last hadith explicitly mentioning Prophet, could read and write. Well, i feel over a period of time either the hadith is corrupted or not interpreted as this is illogical.

Well, i can vividly remember this hadith at present. But, i repeat again I believe in this though it is does not make any logical sense to me. But as usual Allaah knows the best. I personally believe do have iman and belive in One God and the messenger.

I always ponder we fight over the hadith, there is an ayat in the Noble Quran the Word of Allaah and it say when there is a financial transaction between any 2 of them, there should a 3rd as a witness and should be documented.

I wonder, and again wonder how many muslims follow this dearly. What i know for sure is the Whites follow it by letter Laughing .
Post Posted:
Wed 07 Mar, 2007 5:40 am