You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Slam Dunk Show
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Slam Dunk Show

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 22, 23, 24  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Quote:
Thank you brother Windsor for you input, I will copy your reply to their web site inshaallah:

You are welcome brother, but please do not post it on their forum, as I do not interact with those arrogant hateful ignorants.
Post Posted:
Wed 22 Oct, 2008 4:09 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

That charleslemartel is even more stupid than Zorasta_Russ.
Qanitoon does not mean obedient. It means here that we are programmed to follow the natural laws that God has set forth for us.
There are 2 kinds of Qanitoon;

1. Those obedient to God, such as Maryam;
"And [We have propounded yet another parable of God-consciousness in the story of] Mary, the daughter of Imran, [24] who guarded her chastity, whereupon We breathed of Our spirit into that [which was in her womb], [25] and who accepted the truth of her Sustainer�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s words - and [thus,] of His revelations [26] - and was one of the truly devout." [66:12]
"Wamaryama ibnata AAimrana allatee ahsanat farjaha fanafakhna feehi min roohina wasaddaqat bikalimati rabbiha wakutubihi wakanat mina alqaniteena"

See the verse here says "wakanat mina alqaniteena", which means, she became one of the devout. It's very much like Satan who was a believer and then became a disbeliever when he refused to greet Adam. Thus, not everyone obeys the commandments of God. It's actually stupid to think so since are billions of disbelievers all over the earth!

2. Those who innately follow the laws of nature set by God, and this of course includes all of us. An example of this in the Holy Quran is the verse 30:26.
Post Posted:
Wed 22 Oct, 2008 4:29 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Zorasta_Russ wrote:
Hello Ahmed

I want you to slam dunk this one. You may have missed it earlier.

٨٦... حَتَّى إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ

Hatta itha balagha maghriba alshshamsi wajadaha taghrubu fee AAaynin hami-atin

Hatta = Until
itha = when
balagha = he reached
maghriba = setting place, also west
alshshamsi = of the sun
wajadaha = he found it
taghrubu = setting
fee = in
AAaynin = spring or well
hami-atin = containing hama, which is pitch black and warm clay

Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it set in a pitch black/hot well /spring

Where is the setting place of the sun?
According to the Qur'an it is a pitch black and warm well or spring. Zul Qarnain didn't only see te setting place of the sun but he FOUND the sun setting or well of pitch black and waem mud. This would hardly be the sun setting behind the horizon of the sea.

Zorasta_Russ wrote:
I am showing everyone that I'm not the only one to translate the following verse 18:86
٨٦... حَتَّى إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ
as
Until when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a pitch black/hot well/spring.

Salam all

Sorry for the delay, I have about 500 kg of hardware that I need to pack and send to the UK, tough job as you may imagine, anyway, this slam dunk is going to be swift as I have no time to mock around for the next 2 days at least

Zorasta confusion and ignorance is obvious, it seems he does not know the meaning of two words in 18:86, one is hard to know (yet easy to figure out) and the other should be known by a child, here is the two words that Zorasta knows nothing about them:

1) بَلَغَ , Balagh

2) مَغْرِبَ , Maghrib

Let me start with the tough word : Balagh

The word has two formats:

A) بَلَغَ , Balagh
B) بَلِّغْ , Ballagh

Can you spot the difference?

A) Well, the first word has a Fatha (aaaa) over the second letter (Lam), i.e. Balagh, and it may mean two things:

i) reach a place
2) reach a time frame

B) The second word has a Shadda (stress to double a letter) over the second letter (Lam), i.e. Ballagh, can you see the double L, and it should mean one thing only: to deliver something, this is not the subject of this debate but I will still show a Quran example of such word: Ballagh

O messenger! Deliver what has been sent down to you from your Lord; and if you do it not, then you have not delivered His message, and Allah will protect you from the people; indeed Allah does not guide the unbelieving people.

[Al Quran ; 5:67]

يَا أَيُّهَا الرَّسُولُ بَلِّغْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ مِن رَّبِّكَ وَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلْ فَمَا بَلَّغْتَ رِسَالَتَهُ وَاللّهُ يَعْصِمُكَ مِنَ النَّاسِ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْكَافِرِينَ (67)

-> See: بَلِّغْ مَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْكَ, Ballagh Ma Onzil Ilaik, i.e. Deliver what has been sent down to you

If the marks are not written then the only way to know which one of the two is by examining what comes after it, in the verse above 5:67, what came after Ballagh is what has been sent down to you, and sure what has been sent down to you does not mean a place nor it means a time frame, therefore it has to be Ballagh with a Shadda on the second letter to mean To deliver

Let me now move to the first word (the one in question) that has a Fatha (aaaa) over the second letter (Lam), i.e. Balagh, which may mean two things as I said earlier:

i) reach a place
2) reach a time frame

Again, how we know which meaning of the two, again by checking the word(s) that come after it.

1) if the word(s) that come after Balagh is a place, then Balagh must mean, reach such place, let me show you an example from Zul Qarnain story:

Until when he reached between the two mountains, he found near them a people who could hardly understand a word.

[Al Quran ; 18:93]

حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ بَيْنَ السَّدَّيْنِ وَجَدَ مِنْ دُونِهِمَا قَوْمًا لَا يَكَادُونَ يَفْقَهُونَ قَوْلًا (93)

-> See : بَلَغَ بَيْنَ السَّدَّيْنِ , Balagh Bain Alsadayn, i.e. he reached between the two mountains, clearly the words: بَيْنَ السَّدَّيْنِ , Bain Alsadayn which came after Balagh, is a place, therefore the word Balagh must mean reaching such place

2) if the word(s) that come after Balagh is a time frame, then Balagh must mean, reach such time frame, let me show you an example from the Quran then we will look at the verse in question:

And when he had reached his maturity, We gave him wisdom and knowledge: and thus do We reward the doers of good.

[Al Quran ; 12:22]

وَلَمَّا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ آتَيْنَاهُ حُكْمًا وَعِلْمًا ۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ (22)

-> See : بَلَغَ أَشُدَّه , Balagh Ashudahu, i.e. he reached his maturity, clearly the words: أَشُدَّه , Ashudahu which came after Balagh, is a time frame, therefore the word Balagh must mean reaching such time frame which is his maturity, the verse above is talking about prophet Yusuf

So far, everything should be clear as light, now before I move to the verse in question, I have to remind you all that the Muslims have 5 time frames of Prayer a day:

1) Fajir : Dawn
2) Zuhr : Noon
3) Asr : After noon
4) Maghrib : Sunset
5) Ishaa : Night

I am sure all the goons on FFI know that, let me now bring the verse in question and see for ourselves if the word Balagh mean reaching a place or reaching a time frame:

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a People: We said: "O Zul-qarnain! (thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness.

[Al Quran ; 18:86]

حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ وَوَجَدَ عِنْدَهَا قَوْمًا ۗ قُلْنَا يَا ذَا الْقَرْنَيْنِ إِمَّا أَنْ تُعَذِّبَ وَإِمَّا أَنْ تَتَّخِذَ فِيهِمْ حُسْنًا (86)

-> How clear is that, you ignorant goons, see: بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ الشَّمْس, Balagh Maghrib Alshams, i.e. he reached the setting of the sun, i. bloody e., reaching a time frame not a place, however at that time and depending on the place he was in, it just happened that in the horizon there is was a lake of murky water and the sun was setting behind it

BTW, the translation above is by Y A, who was not as dumb as the others who added the word place to the verse while it only mean reaching a time frame, and in our verse, it is the time frame of the sunset of the sun Maghrib Alshams

I have to say that this must constitute another mother of all slams:

# 18

Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 02 Apr, 2018 6:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Post Posted:
Fri 24 Oct, 2008 6:25 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

piss the life dismissal of FFI in reply to my comment above

damn right you are, clown. Read the WHOLE sentence!

Quote:
Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a People: We said: "O Zul-qarnain! (thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness.

I do believe the LIAR Ahmed just motherslamdunked himself again.

He said he's got high I.Q. - Idiot quotient?

No wonder he's so quick to dismiss sum.
-----------------------------------------------

Ahmed chose to reply to the life dismissal piss:

Near the lake of murky water you confused

that must be slam dunk # 19

# 19

piss the life dismissal of FFI then added:

thanks for confirming that it is a place.

your lie about it being a mention of 'time' rather than 'place' had been shot to hell, dumb!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ONLY and ONLY when Ahmed thinks that he can refute your point, he WILL answer your post IRREGARDLESS of how many life dismissals he had given you. Very Happy
Now those who had been dismissed by him knows that he cannot answer their posts so they remained: dismissed!! Very Happy

So I replied:

One more reply to you, you confused then you are back into the life dismissal wing

piss the life dissmisal of FFI wrote:
Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a People

Ahmed said:

I.e. you low iq human, the people were living near a lake of murky water and behind that lake the sun was setting and it seemed to Zul Al Qarnain as if it sets in the murky water as I have shown in the animation you blind

Also punk, the sun does not set at all, it never bloody did, it appears to us as if it sets, your own science is flawed, hahahahah,

Conclusion:

piss the life dismissal of FFI is back into the life dimissal wing

Slam dunk # 20 is achieved:

# 20
Post Posted:
Sun 26 Oct, 2008 7:47 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Good morning all,

Hope you are enjoying my show so far, there still many actions to come, but today let me relax with dunking the 21st slam, the victim ths time is Ugly, I have ignored him too much and I think this is rude after he joined my show and while he is not on the LDL (Life Dismissal List), he is a good candidate to join the list though I have to say but because he got a lil of sense of humour, I am keeping him out the wing for a while.

I said earlier that Allah is telling us a story about Zul Qarnain and while the story is from Zul Qarnain perspective, i.e. from the perspective of what Zul Qarnain saw with his own eyes.

This is what Ugly had to say:

Islamis_Tashit wrote:
I wonder what happened to his lie, whoops, I mean "excuse" that the verse was telling us Qarnain's perspective when there's no reason for us to think that?

He means by his lie, my lie, i.e. I lied when I claimed as such, the problem for such confused ugly kafir is simply this, I can never lie about the Quran, if I ever said something about it and proved wrong, then it was not still a lie, rather an ignorance on my side and I will never have a problem to admit that, but be careful because I am like Michael Schumacher, my mistakes in the Quran are going to be very little, again, it is because I use the Quran to explain itself.

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s now look at the following verses from Zul Qarnain story:

They ask you concerning Zul-Qarnain. Say: I will recite to you something of his story.

(The Quran ; 18:83)

وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ عَن ذِي الْقَرْنَيْنِ قُلْ سَأَتْلُو عَلَيْكُم مِّنْهُ ذِكْرًا (83)

-> Can you see the word "مِّنْهُ ", Minhu, i.e. from him, i.e. from his perspective.

(The Quran ; 18:86)

حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ وَوَجَدَ عِنْدَهَا قَوْمًا ۗ قُلْنَا يَا ذَا الْقَرْنَيْنِ إِمَّا أَنْ تُعَذِّبَ وَإِمَّا أَنْ تَتَّخِذَ فِيهِمْ حُسْنًا (86)

-> See how clear it is from Zul Qarnain perspective again: حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ الشَّمْسِ وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ, i.e. Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water , the verse never said something like this:

Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, it was setting in a spring of murky water

And finally, do not forget all, that the sun never sets nor rises, while all of us refer to it as such, because this is is how we see it from our perspective, yet the fact can not be denied, that what we say about sunrise and sunset is 100% flawed.

This means we have reached the conclusion of slam dunk # 21st
# 21
Post Posted:
Sun 26 Oct, 2008 7:49 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Ahmed Bahgat wrote:
And finally, do not forget all, that the sun never sets nor rises, while all of us refer to it as such, because this is is how we see it from our perspective, yet the fact can not be denied, that what we say about sunrise and sunset is 100% flawed.

Zorasta_Russ wrote:
[I agree but the writer of Al Qur'an didn't know that the sun never sets nor rises. Also what Qur'an says about the sunrise and sunset is 100% flawed.

again, you stubborn ignorant, the Quran describes life as we see it, remember when I slammed you in the past regarding your Tom and Jerry allegation about the flat earth?, in such ex show, I stated that the Quran never said that the earth is flat while it also never directly said that the earth is round but it implies that it is round, i.e. it suits what the people were seeing iand understainding in the past and in the present and will be in the future btw

Again, the Quran must be mostely based on what we see, all the other things that are mentioned in it which we cannot see, must be categroised under the title of "BELIEF" which is an important and vital requirement for any religion.

Zorasta_Russ wrote:
You wrote that you interpret Al Qur'an using only Al Qur'an. No you don't. You redefine Al Qur'an according to what is scientifically accepted in our day.

I never did, I use logic that is based on valid possibilities using the exact Arabic words, I do refine the English translation because I found non that is accurate in year 2008

Did you notice that the tranlsation I brought to verse 18:83 is flawed?, it is indeed, and I overlooked it

The Arabic words قُلْ سَأَتْلُو عَلَيْكُم مِّنْهُ ذِكْرًا , Qul Saatlu Alaikum Minhu Zikra, should be translated as follow: Say: I will recite upon you from him a memorable

Zorasta_Russ wrote:
BTW you never explained how the sun sets in a muddy spring or well as it is written in Al Qur'an.

Are you blind or something?, I did many times, and sorry I have no time to waste on such subject any more, I have slammed it enough and I am busy as I need to slam a few Muslims that I crossed the line with yeasterday, I have outlined my work and need about 5 hours to do so i have to dismiss your stubborn whining , but I may look at what you posted regarding the allegation of the flat earth then constitute a few slams for it and add it to this show

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 10 Nov, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sun 26 Oct, 2008 8:21 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Brother AhmedBahgat you are doing a good job.

Regarding Thul Qarnayn. What was in the well was not the sun, but Thul Qarnayn himself.

حَتَّىٰ إِذَا بَلَغَ مَغْرِبَ الشَّمْسِ
Until, when he reached sunset,

وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ
He found it going away

فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ
in a spring of murky water

It's not the sun that is in the murky water. It is Thul Qarnayn and from there he sees the sun going away.

To clarify my point even more, here is an equal restructuring of the verse;

فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ
at a spring of murky water

وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ
He found it going away

What the verse means is that when Thul Qarnayn reached at a well of murky water at sunset, he saw the sun going away.

What supports my stance even more is the verses that follow it which illustrate Thul Qarnayn's journey even more. Thul Qarnayn could not have continued his journey and found other peoples if the sun was "setting on earth" like those hateful ignorant scum want us to believe. It must have burnt them.
Post Posted:
Sun 26 Oct, 2008 10:56 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
Now those who had been dismissed by him knows that he cannot answer their posts so they remained: dismissed!!

Is this true brother AhmedBahgat? I know that those hateful ignorants lie through their teeth, but is this true? And what arguments is that arrogant scumbag referring to?
Post Posted:
Sun 26 Oct, 2008 11:02 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Windsor wrote:

Regarding Thul Qarnayn. What was in the well was not the sun, but Thul Qarnayn himself.

وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ
He found it going away

فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ

It's not the sun that is in the murky water. It is Thul Qarnayn and from there he sees the sun going away.

فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ

وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ
He found it going away

What the verse means is that when Thul Qarnayn reached at a well of murky water at sunset, he saw the sun going away.

What supports my stance even more is the verses that follow it which illustrate Thul Qarnayn's journey even more. Thul Qarnayn could not have continued his journey and found other peoples if the sun was "setting on earth" like those hateful ignorant scum want us to believe. It must have burnt them.

Salam mate

Very good point that you have raised, in fact the Quran is full of such technique where some words come after other words while it is also ok that the words come first before these words, however what you said at the last paragraph:

That is a killer of a refute, dear brother, thank you

Cheers
Post Posted:
Tue 28 Oct, 2008 6:55 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Quote:
Now those who had been dismissed by him knows that he cannot answer their posts so they remained: dismissed!!

Windsor wrote:
Is this true brother AhmedBahgat?

Sorry mate, i did not see your comment, I was actually made aware of your question by the goons on FFI web site,

You should know me better mate, of course it is in no where near the truth, those who have been dismissed, have been so based on strong merit yet I am reserving my right to reply to them any time I wish, indeed I did in this show by replying to the life dismissal piss, these people are like our seceterian brothers, they will attack you personally when you corner them and they end up having nothing to say but defame you, I see it all the times, that is why I have created the dismissing rules to control such freaks who keep on harassing me trying hard to distort what I am saying

Windsor wrote:
I know that those hateful ignorants lie through their teeth, but is this true?

Of course not

Windsor wrote:
And what arguments is that arrogant scumbag referring to?

I really do not know man, here is a link to the thread and see for yourself, they suppose to have replied to you too btw, in page 8 or 9

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58930&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Salam
Post Posted:
Tue 28 Oct, 2008 7:00 pm
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
Sorry mate, i did not see your comment, I was actually made aware of your question by the goons on FFI web site,

Are they monitoring this thread? Laughing Laughing Laughing
Quote:
You should know me better mate, of course it is in no where near the truth, those who have been dismissed, have been so based on strong merit yet I am reserving my right to reply to them any time I wish, indeed I did in this show by replying to the life dismissal piss, these people are like our seceterian brothers, they will attack you personally when you corner them and they end up having nothing to say but defame you, I see it all the times, that is why I have created the dismissing rules to control such freaks who keep on harassing me trying hard to distort what I am saying

I understand brother. You should not debate hateful arrogant ignorants. People watching may not know the difference!
Quote:
Of course not

That's what I thought too.
Quote:
I really do not know man, here is a link to the thread and see for yourself, they suppose to have replied to you too btw, in page 8 or 9

http://www.faithfreedom.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58930&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Salam

I am sorry brother AhmedBahgat but I do not visit hate sites. So if you would please copy and paste their "replies" to me here it would be very kind of you and I would very much appreciate it.
Also please keep us updated with their "replies" as well so we can keep up with refuting them point by point.

Peace.
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Oct, 2008 12:29 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Windsor wrote:
I am sorry brother AhmedBahgat but I do not visit hate sites. So if you would please copy and paste their "replies" to me here it would be very kind of you and I would very much appreciate it.
Also please keep us updated with their "replies" as well so we can keep up with refuting them point by point.
Peace.

I do understand mate, in fact what you are doing by avoiding such web sites is not bad at all, i wish I can do the same, however I decided to go down to their level and yet I still beat them hard at such

I will copy of their commenst to you mate, they actually invited you to come and join them, but I support you in your decision not to visit such web sites

Take care
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Oct, 2008 10:01 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Here is one mate:

Zorasta_Russ of FFI said:

Ahmed isn't back with an answer yet but read this

Windsor wrote:

وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ
He found it going away

فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ

فِي عَيْنٍ حَمِئَةٍ

وَجَدَهَا تَغْرُبُ
He found it going away

http://www.free-islam.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=727&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30

Notice what Windsor wrote. He wrote that "What was in the well was not the sun, but Thul Qarnayn himself". When did Zul Qarnain stand in the well? At sunset? If he was standing in the well at sunset and looking up would he see the sun?

Now who is changing Allah's word to get out of an absurdity? We who are the kuffar or this Muslim named Windsor? Notice from the quote above "To clarify my point even more, here is an equal restructuring of the verse;". Why would anyone have to restructure a verse? We who are the kuffar don't have to restructure any verse.

Notice how Ahmed pats his little buddy Windsor on the back.
Ahmed Bahgat wrote:
Salam mate

Very good point that you have raised, in fact the Quran is full of such technique where some words come after other words while it is also ok that the words come first before these words, however what you said at the last paragraph:

That is a killer of a refute, dear brother, thank you

Cheers

Muslims believe that the fictional story of Zul Qarnain in the Qur'an is historically true. How sad for them. Is this a killer of a refute from Ahmed and company?

Now to get back to my question: If Zul Qarnain was standinding in a well at sunset and looking up would he see the sun? I'm not going to answer the question because I want eveyone to watch the following video.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0JHEqBLG650
Post Posted:
Fri 31 Oct, 2008 10:04 pm
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
I do understand mate, in fact what you are doing by avoiding such web sites is not bad at all, i wish I can do the same, however I decided to go down to their level and yet I still beat them hard at such

Yes. Sometimes you become like forced to reply to arrogance and ignorance.
Quote:
I will copy of their commenst to you mate, they actually invited you to come and join them, but I support you in your decision not to visit such web sites

Take care

I despise such hate sites. Some arrogant and ignorant scumbags talking hate and expressing their pyschological and social complexities. I never visit them.

Peace.
Post Posted:
Sat 01 Nov, 2008 5:48 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
Notice what Windsor wrote. He wrote that "What was in the well was not the sun, but Thul Qarnayn himself". When did Zul Qarnain stand in the well? At sunset?

Yes, you guessed it. You must be a genius!
Quote:
If he was standing in the well at sunset and looking up would he see the sun?

Yes. Also the Quran said he "found it", not he "looked up to it". What exactly is the problem here? And what would be the problem if it said he "looked up to it"? Have you never seen the sun in its red/orange colour at sunset? You are either stupid, or playing the stupid.
Quote:
Now who is changing Allah's word to get out of an absurdity? We who are the kuffar or this Muslim named Windsor?

I am not changing God's word and there is no absurdity whatsoever as I explained above. You who miscontextualize and misinterpret God's word to feel "good" and "big" about your complex self are the fraud who change god's word.
The title "kuffar" usually refers to criminals, not non-Muslims. You must be proud!
Quote:
Notice how Ahmed pats his little buddy Windsor on the back.

I am not anyone's little buddy with all due respect to brother AhmedBahgat who is a dear friend to me. An ignorant scumbag like you will never understand this.
Quote:
Muslims believe that the fictional story of Zul Qarnain in the Qur'an is historically true. How sad for them. Is this a killer of a refute from Ahmed and company?

Early on I said you were either stupid or playing the stupid. Now I can say that you are really stupid along with the rest of your buddies over there.
My post was not intended at all to discuss the historicity of Thul Qarnayn. It only dealt with the sun-earth relationship in the Holy Quran.
Regarding the story of Thul Qarnayn. It was certainly a historical event, but we do not have evidence for it in historical records because it happened in prehistoric times. It predates the story of Adam and Eve.
Quote:
Now to get back to my question: If Zul Qarnain was standinding in a well at sunset and looking up would he see the sun? I'm not going to answer the question because I want eveyone to watch the following video.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=0JHEqBLG650

Does this ignorant think that Thul Qarnayn was literally standing inside a well full of murky water? Please do not tell me that!
Obviously what the verse means is that he was standing at that well, and "at" is one of the meanings of the word "في" or "fi".
Post Posted:
Sat 01 Nov, 2008 6:32 am