You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Slam Dunk Show
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Slam Dunk Show

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Before proceeding to respond to the rest of those arrogant retards I just wanted to say this in response to a statement by the ignorant Zorasta_Russ regarding the Thul Qranayn story
Quote:
Why would anyone have to restructure a verse? We who are the kuffar don't have to restructure any verse.

The verse does not need restructuring because it is perfectly understandable. I just did so to make an ignorant like you understand it.
Post Posted:
Mon 10 Nov, 2008 5:44 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
Very Happy Very Happy

Quote:
That's a good one, sun. Now we have to wait for Ahmed to come and make up a story of why the words in arabic would mean that Allah was right on both accounts. Very Happy

Quote:
Very Happy Very Happy, On a serious note,

These people are stupid and these comments prove it. They know they are idiots who cannot write a meaningful post. This is their best.
Quote:
, On a serious note, this raises another interesting question:
Is Allah really the almighty if he cannot have a son without a consort? Seems like Christian God is far more powerful

He certainly can, but it would not be consonant with His majesty like I explained above.
I am stronger than the Christian "god" and I mean it! Just read the Tanakh and Psalms and laugh.
Quote:
This is clearly Muhammad's own sense of reasoning at work. To him, it made no sense to be able to have a son without a consort and in the verse he asks the same question that he asked himself

Wrong. If we assume for the sake of argument that it's Muhammed that authored the Quran, then you are full of ignorance and nonsense because the Quran denies that God may have any kind of son, whether with a female companion or not in 19:92.
Quote:
when Christians taught him the Gospels.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
1. Christians did not exist in Mecca or Medina at the time of prophet Muhammed.
2. The Quran rebukes the Gospels on many accounts.
3. This ignorant does not know that the Quran is similar in some stories to the Torah, not the Gospels. But his ignorance, arrogance and blindness would lead him to say such foolishness. The Quran is not remotely close to anything in those Gospels.

It's up to him to prove that Christians "taught" Muhammed anything at all. It's really laughable and proves his desperation. I love it when these retards bring in their arguments things like "Muhammed forgot..." or "Muhammed did not know..." or "Muhammed misquoted the Bible..." and they want us to believe their rubbish!
Quote:
I always found it odd that Muhammad decided to call a Jesus a mere man and yet did not decide to reject the virgin birth of this mere man. It seems to me like it's got to be one or the other. Either Jesus was a mere man or he was born of a virgin birth. I don't see how one can call someone born of a virgin birth to be a regular human being like you and me and Muhammad.

Why is it odd at all? Adam was born out of nothing, which is more miraculous, yet he was a very normal human being like everybody else. Actually the says the same thing and compares the humanhood of Jesus to that of Adam in 3:59.
Obviously some are going say that Adam had to be created out of nothing since he was the first human, but this is irrelevant and still the fact remains that techincally Adam was a human being even though he was born without a father or mother. If Adam was a human, why consider Jesus more than a human? And why would a virgin birth make someone more than a human? What extra abilities would it give him really? Miracles? Moses had more impressive miracles than Jesus anyway.
Quote:
And then, of course, Muhammad does contradict himself later. Mary can have a son without a consort, but Allah cannot. So something that is not possible for Allah is possible for Mary.

I did address that above. And again, Muhammed did not author the Quran. Nonne should say as if it is a fact.
Quote:
Perhaps Muhammad didn't or couldn't remember everything he said, so occasionally, he would accidentally contradict himself like he did here.

Only an ignorant like you would think that a prophet-status man would not remember everything in the book that he was preaching.
And as I said, I addressed that so called contradiction above.
Obviously this person is more deluded than the above three because the above three are ignorant and they expressed it intheir so called comments, but this ignorant is trying to pretend to be smart. That's so sad.
Quote:
Hello IAT
I have to hand it to you - you always seem to hit the nail on the head.
sum

This is not different than the first 3. More stupid.
Quote:
There is one other thing that Allah cannot do, inspite of his powers and abilities, and that is to be "3-in-1" and "1-in-3"

This is another stupid pretending to be smart. That site seems to be full of them.
Allah never says He cannot be 3 in 1 or 1 in 3. He says He is not 3 in 1 or 1 in 3. There is a huge difference retard. Allah is not trinity because trinity is a joke. It's nonsense and rejected from a philosophical view. That's why Paul the fraud discouraged Christian sheeps from learning philosophy, because any intelligent Christian would leave such a joke of a religion on the spot.
Quote:
Allah also need angels to record the goods and bads of human probably because he has poor memories to memorize the goods and bads of billions of people. )

I am not sure if that is a Quranic verse or a Hadith as I do not remember both, but this is non sequitur at best. When I send my son to buy me something it does not mean I cannot do it. Angels record the goods and bads of people because these people will get these records of goods and bads on the Judgement Day.
Quote:
Excellent pick by sun. Thank you dear. I always encourage all to read Quran again and again so that more of its flaws will be revealed on course.
Allah can not have a son because he hasn't got a cohort, but Mariam can without cohort. Clearly Allah shot on his own foot here asking "How can He have a child, when there is for Him no consort"
A quality addition to Quran's inconsistencies and Allah's failings; I would request to all keep working on Quran so that more will be unearthed.

Yet another ignorant pretending to be a scholar. He is talking as if the Quran is full of errors and these errors are getting discovered everyday. You will never discover any error in the Quran, because it is the word of God. Thousands before you tried but failed miserably. You are far worse than them.
Post Posted:
Mon 10 Nov, 2008 7:17 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Thenk you brother Windsor, I hope you have answered Aksel, Ankersen question directed to you, on the other hand he also asked me another question:

Aksel, Ankersen wrote:
Sorry to interrupt Ahmed, just one thing.

No problem, I will reply to charles later anyway

Aksel, Ankersen wrote:
What about Makr in Koran 17:38?

Absoutely nothing, the verse is talking about totally different word that even have a totally different root

Sura al-Isra 36-38 wrote:
ولاتقف ماليس لك به علم ان السمع والبصر والفؤاد كل اولئك كان عنه مسؤولا
ولاتمش في الارض مرحا انك لن تخرق الارض ولن تبلغ الجبال طولا
كل ذلك كان سيئه عند ربك مكروها

Aksel, Ankersen wrote:
And follow not that of which you have not the knowledge; surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, all of these, shall be questioned about that.

And do not go about in the land exultingly, for you cannot cut through the earth nor reach the mountains in height.

All this-- the evil of it-- is hateful in the sight of your Lord.

LOL, see, the word in question is مكروها, Mukroha, i.e. is hated, its root is Ka Ra Ha, which is totally different word to Ma Ka Ra

The word Mukroha is on the wazn Mafola, the first letter M is not part of the root Ka Ra Ha, rather part of the wazn Mafola can you see the first letter M in the wazn,

Now if I want to derive the same wazn Mafola from the root Ma Ka Ra, then it has to be Mamkura, i.e. Is planned, and it should look like this: ممكورا

Aksel, Ankersen wrote:
Those things are denounced Makr in the sight of your Rabb,

WRONG, you should say it like this:

Those things are denounced as KURH, i.e. is hated in the sight of your Rabb,

Aksel, Ankersen wrote:
seems like they are a cheat or dishonesty ( وها is just a plural morpheme, I think).

Think not, the letter H in Mukroha is part of the root Ka Ra Ha, can you see the last Ha

Your question is nothing but total confusion and ignornance to the simplest of the Arabic language rules

Cheers
Post Posted:
Mon 10 Nov, 2008 4:30 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

charleslemartel wrote:
Hey, don't take the statements in Quran seriously. Quran also claimed to be clear and easy to understand book. What a joke!!

AhmedBahgat wrote:
I believe this is my second time to ask you, where exactly the Quran claimed to be clear and easy to understand book? I think after you reply, we will start the third dozens of slams
Waiting for a reply.......

charleslemartel wrote:
It is rare to find a person who is intelligent, but stubbornly insists on being a retard. You are one such person.

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Dismissed

Hello

So you brought in 4 Quran verses (6:114, 5:15, 44:58 & 44:22) to support you allegation, let?????????????????????¢??s look at your allegation again:

charleslemartel wrote:
Quran also claimed to be clear and easy to understand book.

I.e. in any of these 4 verses, we should read what you alleged above, let?????????????????????¢??s start with 6:114,

أَفَغَيْرَ اللّهِ أَبْتَغِي حَكَمًا وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنَزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلاً وَالَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ يَعْلَمُونَ أَنَّهُ مُنَزَّلٌ مِّن رَّبِّكَ بِالْحَقِّ فَلاَ تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ (114)

[Al Quran ; 6:114]

Shall I seek other than Allah, a judge? And He is the One Who has sent down to you the Book (which is) explained; and those whom We have given the Book know that it is sent down by your Lord with the truth, therefore you should not be of the sceptics.

The Arabic words: وَهُوَ الَّذِي أَنْزَلَ إِلَيْكُمُ الْكِتَابَ مُفَصَّلًا , Wa Hua Allazy Anzal Elaikum Alkitab Mufasala, i.e. and according to Free Islam translation above: And He is the One Who has sent down to you the Book (which is) explained . Well, the verse does not say what you alleged, remember what you said: ]Quran also claimed to be clear and easy to understand book

Where in the verse we read your allegation?, the verse only said that the Book that Allah has sent IS EXPLAINED, now, that does not mean that it is easy to understand and clear as you alleged, foro example I can spend all day long EXPLAINING to you the theory of relativity yet not one can siggest that it is easy to understand and clear, in fact I can spend a year long explaining it to others while they may never understand it nor it will be clear to them

Let me now look at the three translations you brought in for 6:114:

charleslemartel wrote:
YUSUFALI: Say: "Shall I seek for judge other than Allah? - when He it is Who hath sent unto you the Book, explained in detail." They know full well, to whom We have given the Book, that it hath been sent down from thy Lord in truth. Never be then of those who doubt.

The verse never said the words explained in details, rather it only said: explained, now, even if I assume for argument sake that the words in details were included in the Arabic text, yet it does not mean that the book is clear and easy to understand as you alleged, remember the theory of relativity example that I raised, I can explain it IN DETAILS to you for the next two years, yet that does not mean that it is clear and easy to understand as you alleged

charleslemartel wrote:
PICKTHAL: Shall I seek other than Allah for judge, when He it is Who hath revealed unto you (this) Scripture, fully explained? Those unto whom We gave the Scripture (aforetime) know that it is revealed from thy Lord in truth. So be not thou (O Muhammad) of the waverers.

The verse never said the word fully explained, rather it only said: explained, now, even if I assume for argument sake that the words fully is included in the Arabic text, yet it does not mean that the book is clear and easy to understand as you alleged, remember the theory of relativity example that I raised, I can FULLY explain it to you for the next two years, yet that does not mean that it is clear and easy to understand as you alleged

charleslemartel wrote:
SHAKIR: Shall I then seek a judge other than Allah? And He it is Who has revealed to you the Book (which is) made plain; and those whom We have given the Book know that it is revealed by your Lord with truth, therefore you should not be of the disputers.

The verse never said the word the Book made plain, rather it only said: the book is explained, there will be no assumption in here because Shakir got it totally wrong in his translation, I can spend the next two years explaining a book to you, yet my actions does not mean that I made the subject plain, if the subject is hard by its nature like the relativity example, then whatever I do to explain it to you will never take such hardship from the subject.

Here you have, your first evidence failed you:

Then you brought in verse 5:15

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ قَدْ جَاءَكُمْ رَسُولُنَا يُبَيِّنُ لَكُمْ كَثِيرًا مِمَّا كُنْتُمْ تُخْفُونَ مِنَ الْكِتَابِ وَيَعْفُو عَنْ كَثِيرٍ ۚ قَدْ جَاءَكُمْ مِنَ اللَّهِ نُورٌ وَكِتَابٌ مُبِينٌ (15)

[The Quran ; 5:15]

O people of the Book! Indeed Our Messenger has come to you, to explain to you much of what you have concealed of the Book and pardoning much, indeed there has come to you from Allah a light and a clear book;

In the above verse, you think that the word , Mubin means makes things clear or makes things easy to understand

Well, I can see how you are confused as many are including most translators, the Arabic word Mubin is not a verb to mean ?????????????????????¢??makes things clear?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? as I will explain soon, but let me first qualify the three translation you brought in for verse 5:15

charleslemartel wrote:
YUSUFALI: O people of the Book! There hath come to you our messenger, revealing to you much that ye used to hide in the Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a (new) light and a perspicuous Book, ?????????????????????¢??

For Yusuf Ali to translate the word مُبِينٌ , Mubin as perspicuous which suppose to mean easily understandable has to be 100% wrong, the word should mean Obvious as I will prove soon inshaallah, i.e. Obvious that it is from God, or Obvious that it is not man made

charleslemartel wrote:
PICKTHAL: O People of the Scripture! Now hath Our messenger come unto you, expounding unto you much of that which ye used to hide in the Scripture, and forgiving much. now hath come unto you light from Allah and plain Scripture,

For PICKTHAL to translate the word مُبِينٌ , Mubin as plain may cause a lot of confusion to the non Arabic speakers because the may thing that it means that the Quran is easy to understand which is not the case according to the meaning of the wors Mubin as I will prove versy soon, therefore the above translation has to be rejected because it will transfer the wrong meaning of the words Mubin, the meanind should be: the Quran is plain that it is from God, or the Quran is plain that it is not man made, it never means made easy to understand as I will prove very soon without an atom weight of doubt

charleslemartel wrote:
SHAKIR: O followers of the Book! indeed Our Messenger has come to you making clear to you much of what you concealed of the Book and passing over much; indeed, there has come to you light and a clear Book from Allah;

I may accept the above translation from Shakir, however it may still cause confusion to the non Arabic speakers, because they may think that the word Mubin means that the book is easy to understand, i.e. clear, while the clarity only means that IT IS CLEAR THAT IT IS FROM GOD, or IT IS OBVIOUS THAT IT IS FROM GOD AND NOT MAN MADE, therefore I would say the best translation should be: an [b]obvious Book from Allah[/b]

That is actually what the word Mubin means, it means Obvious

I will skip your third evidence for not and look at the fourth because your fourth evidence is based on the same argument of your second evidence, i.e. based on the word Mubin, as seen below:

وَالْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ (2)

[The Quran ; 44:2]

And the obvious book.

-> The three translations you brought in are all wrong, because the word Mubin itself is not a verb rather a noun

i.e. all there ignorant translators are wrong:

charleslemartel wrote:
YUSUFALI: By the Book that makes things clear;-
PICKTHAL: By the Scripture that maketh plain
SHAKIR: I swear by the Book that makes manifest (the truth).

All above translation are certainly wrong, the translation should be: And the obvious book. , i.e. obvious that it is from God and not man made, let me now prove to you that this is what the word Mubin means:

To make the word Mubin, مُّبِينٌ a verb to make things clear is nothing but a total lie and clear cut case of ignorance/manipulation, let's see how the Quran explains itself by self referencing itself in an exhaustive manner (I only brought a few examples out of numerous verses):

And they say: This is nothing but clear magic

[The Quran ; 37:15]

وَقَالُوا إِنْ هَذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُّبِينٌ (15)

-> How come the magic makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS MAGIC, or the CLEAR MAGIC, or the MANIFEST MAGIC, that every human can see clearly.

And of a truth he saw himself on the clear horizon.

[The Quran ; 81:23]

وَلَقَدْ رَآهُ بِالْأُفُقِ الْمُبِينِ (23)

-> How come the horizon makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS HORIZON, or the CLEAR HORIZON, or the MANIFEST HORIZON, that every human can see clearly

Say: He is the Beneficent Allah, we believe in Him and on Him do we rely, so you shall come to know who it is that is in clear error.

[The Quran ; 67:29]

قُلْ هُوَ الرَّحْمَنُ آمَنَّا بِهِ وَعَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْنَا فَسَتَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ هُوَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ (29)

-> How come the error makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS ERROR, or the CLEAR ERROR, or the MANIFEST ERROR, that every human can see clearly, possibly only the believers can clearly see the CLEAR ERROR in this case, the unbelievers will always be dumb deaf and blind, they are like cattle or even worse than that, this is how they have been described in the Quran.

Or have they the means by which they listen? Then let their listener bring a clear authority.

[The Quran ; 52:38]

أَمْ لَهُمْ سُلَّمٌ يَسْتَمِعُونَ فِيهِ فَلْيَأْتِ مُسْتَمِعُهُم بِسُلْطَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (38)

-> How come the authority makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS AUTHORITY, or the CLEAR AUTHORITY, or the MANIFEST AUTHORITY, that every human can see clearly

Surely We have given to you a clear victory

[The Quran ; 48:1]

إِنَّا فَتَحْنَا لَكَ فَتْحًا مُّبِينًا (1)

-> How come the victory makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS VICTORY, or the CLEAR VICTORY, or the MANIFEST VICTORY, that every human can see clearly

Then, as for those who believed and did good works, their Lord will bring them in unto His mercy. That is the evident triumph.

[The Quran ; 45:30]

فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ فَيُدْخِلُهُمْ رَبُّهُمْ فِي رَحْمَتِهِ ذَلِكَ هُوَ الْفَوْزُ الْمُبِينُ (30)

-> How come the triumph makes things clear?, obviously it means the OBVIOUS TRIUMPH, or the CLEAR TRIUMPH, or the MANIFEST TRIUMPH, that every human can see clearly

And let not the Shaitan prevent you; surely he is your obvious enemy.

[The Quran ; 43:62]

وَلَا يَصُدَّنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ إِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُّبِينٌ (62)

-> Now this one is funny, How come the enemy makes things clear? I guess the enemy will always try to make things not clear, obviously it means the OBVIOUS ENEMY, or the CLEAR ENEMY, or the MANIFEST ENEMY, that the humans can see clearly, indeed the enemy of Islam on FFI is Mubin, i.e. it is OBVIOUS that they are the enemy of Islam

Therefore keep waiting for the day when the heaven shall bring an evident smoke,

[The Quran ; 44:10]

فَارْتَقِبْ يَوْمَ تَأْتِي السَّمَاء بِدُخَانٍ مُّبِينٍ (10)

-> Here is another funny one, How come the smoke makes things clear? I guess the smoke will make us blind and disoriented, right? Obviously it means the OBVIOUS SMOKE, or the CLEAR SMOKE, or the MANIFEST SMOKE, that every human can see clearly

And We showered Our blessings on him and on Ishaq; and of their offspring are the doers of good, and (also) those who are clearly unjust to their own souls.

[The Quran ; 37:113]

وَبَارَكْنَا عَلَيْهِ وَعَلَى إِسْحَقَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِهِمَا مُحْسِنٌ وَظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ مُبِينٌ (113)

-> How being unjust to the own souls makes things clear, unless it means : who are OBVIOUSLY unjust to their own souls., which is a perfect translation to the Arabic words : ظَالِمٌ لِّنَفْسِهِ مُبِينٌ

So he cast down his rod, and lo! it was an obvious serpent,

[The Quran ; 26:32]

فَأَلْقَى عَصَاهُ فَإِذَا هِيَ ثُعْبَانٌ مُّبِينٌ (32)

-> And finally, How come the snake makes things clear?, possibly it means An obvious snake, I don't know I will go and ask my 14 years old child and let you know.

Therefore, for the translators to come and translate the following verse:

وَالْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ (2)

YUSUFALI: By the Book that makes things clear;-
PICKTHAL: By the Scripture that maketh plain
SHAKIR: I swear by the Book that makes manifest (the truth).

Their translations must be false, misleading and deceitful, it only means, any of the followings:

1) The Obvious Book
2) The Clear Book
3) The Evident Book
4) The Manifest Book

The verb to make never existed in the Arabic verse, bearing in mind that the verb Yobain, to Explain was never used with the Quran as its entity doing the verb i.e. MuBBayen with a shadda on the Ba and this is the one that means Make things clear, it is a case of words with identical letters, therefore the context is the only criteria to determine the meaning not the Tom and Jerry flawed root method

The Quran only makes things clear for the ones who sincerely want to be guided for the ones who already believed in the Quran and recognised its calibre that it is from Allah not from a bunch of humans, all the others who follow man made conjectures without being qualified by the Quran will have a seal on their minds, and hearts and they will never be able to understand it, the Quran does not make things clear as it does not really show me how to fix my car, even the scientific facts mentioned in it was put in an unclear manner which sure to serve the purpose of testing and I have no problem with that, in fact the guided ones will see those scientific miracles clearly while others will never be able to comprehend it, but what I found that the Quran does is this:

Verily this Qur'an doth guide to that which is most right (or stable), and giveth the Glad Tidings to the Believers who work deeds of righteousness, that they shall have a magnificent reward;

[The Quran ; 17:9]

إِنَّ هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ يِهْدِي لِلَّتِي هِيَ أَقْوَمُ وَيُبَشِّرُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ الَّذِينَ يَعْمَلُونَ الصَّالِحَاتِ أَنَّ لَهُمْ أَجْرًا كَبِيرًا (9)

Let me now look at your third evidence (44:58) and see for ourselves how confused your are:

فَإِنَّمَا يَسَّرْنَاهُ بِلِسَانِكَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ (58)

[The Quran ; 44:58]

Here is the three translations you brought in:

charleslemartel wrote:
YUSUFALI: Verily, We have made this (Qur'an) easy, in thy tongue, in order that they may give heed[/b].
PICKTHAL: And We have made (this Scripture) easy in thy language only that they may heed.
SHAKIR: So have We made it easy in your tongue that they may be mindful

The proper translation should be as follow:

And we have made it easy on your tongue, perhaps they may remember

[The Quran ; 44:58]

-> Well, verse 44:58 never said your allegation that the Quran is easy to understand as well makes things clear , it only said that the Quran was made easy on Mohammed tongue, can you guess why?, because he never knew how to read nor write, therefore Mohammed needed help for him to be able to recite to other people using his tongue, this in no way means that the Quran is easy to understand for all, in fact the Quran MUST be hard to understand for the kafirs like you who oppose the message of Allah as we clearly read in the following verse:

And who is more unjust than he who is reminded of the signs of his Lord, then he turns away from them and forgets what his two hands have sent before? Surely We have placed veils over their hearts lest they should understand it and a heaviness in their ears; and if you call them to the guidance, they will not ever follow the right course in that case.

[The Quran ; 18:57]

وَمَنْ أَظْلَمُ مِمَّنْ ذُكِّرَ بِآيَاتِ رَبِّهِ فَأَعْرَضَ عَنْهَا وَنَسِيَ مَا قَدَّمَتْ يَدَاهُ ۚ إِنَّا جَعَلْنَا عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ أَكِنَّةً أَنْ يَفْقَهُوهُ وَفِي آذَانِهِمْ وَقْرًا ۖ وَإِنْ تَدْعُهُمْ إِلَى الْهُدَىٰ فَلَنْ يَهْتَدُوا إِذًا أَبَدًا (57)

-> See, And who is more unjust than he who is reminded of the signs of his Lord, then he turns away from them and forgets what his two hands have sent before? , that must be a kafir like you, hey. Then we read what Allah is going to do to the kafirs like who, when they are reminded with the signs of Allah they turn away: Surely We have placed veils over their hearts lest they should understand it and a heaviness in their ears; , i.e. the likes of you will never believe while insisting on their horrible attitude towards the message: and if you call them to the guidance, they will not ever follow the right course in that case. , i.e. it will be impossible that the Quran will make it easy for you to understand while you insist on opposing and mocking the message, that is what your hands have earned

Here is another example that proves that the Quran will never be easy for the likes of you:

45: And when you recite the Quran, We place between you and those who do not believe in the hereafter a hidden barrier;

46: And We have placed coverings on their hearts and a heaviness in their ears lest they understand it, and when you mention your Lord alone in the Quran they turn their backs in aversion.

[The Quran ; 17:45-46]

وَإِذَا قَرَأْتَ الْقُرْآنَ جَعَلْنَا بَيْنَكَ وَبَيْنَ الَّذِينَ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْآخِرَةِ حِجَابًا مَسْتُورًا (45)
وَجَعَلْنَا عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ أَكِنَّةً أَنْ يَفْقَهُوهُ وَفِي آذَانِهِمْ وَقْرًا ۚ وَإِذَا ذَكَرْتَ رَبَّكَ فِي الْقُرْآنِ وَحْدَهُ وَلَّوْا عَلَىٰ أَدْبَارِهِمْ نُفُورًا (46)

-> See: when you recite the Quran, We place between you and those who do not believe in the hereafter a hidden barrier; , i.e. you will never understand it, this is because you are one: who do not believe in the hereafter , i.e. the Quran will be impossible for you to understand while not believing in the hereafter: And We have placed coverings on their hearts and a heaviness in their ears lest they understand it , look at yourself when someone like me tells you about God, what ou do?, the Quran tells us what the likes of you will do: and when you mention your Lord alone in the Quran they turn their backs in aversion. , that must be you, hey, see how accurate the Quran is, it is talking about you

And finally:

25: And among them are those who listen to you, and We have made over their hearts veils lest they understand it and in their ears deafness; and if they see every sign they will not believe in it; even when they come to you they dispute with you; those who have disbelieved say: This is naught but the stories of the former (people).

26: And they prevent (others) from it and they keep away from it, but they only destroy themselves while they do not perceive.

27: And if you could see when they are made to stand before the fire, then they will say: Oh, would that we are sent back, and we would not reject the signs of our Lord and we would be among the believers.

[The Quran ; 6:25-27]

وَمِنْهُمْ مَنْ يَسْتَمِعُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَجَعَلْنَا عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ أَكِنَّةً أَنْ يَفْقَهُوهُ وَفِي آذَانِهِمْ وَقْرًا ۚ وَإِنْ يَرَوْا كُلَّ آيَةٍ لَا يُؤْمِنُوا بِهَا ۚ حَتَّىٰ إِذَا جَاءُوكَ يُجَادِلُونَكَ يَقُولُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِنْ هَٰذَا إِلَّا أَسَاطِيرُ الْأَوَّلِينَ (25)
وَهُمْ يَنْهَوْنَ عَنْهُ وَيَنْأَوْنَ عَنْهُ ۖ وَإِنْ يُهْلِكُونَ إِلَّا أَنْفُسَهُمْ وَمَا يَشْعُرُونَ (26)
وَلَوْ تَرَىٰ إِذْ وُقِفُوا عَلَى النَّارِ فَقَالُوا يَا لَيْتَنَا نُرَدُّ وَلَا نُكَذِّبَ بِآيَاتِ رَبِّنَا وَنَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (27)

-> See what the kafirs do when the signs of Allah are explained to them: And among them are those who listen to you , while they and if they see every sign they will not believe in it; even when they come to you they dispute with you; those who have disbelieved say: This is naught but the stories of the former (people). , sounds like you, hey. Well, this must be applied to you too: and We have made over their hearts veils lest they understand it and in their ears deafness.

-> The verse above are so accurate that it tells us more about the likes of you, see: And they prevent (others) from it and they keep away from it, , I have some bad news for you then: but they only destroy themselves while they do not perceive. , it is tough, hey, well here is the rest of the bad news: And if you could see when they are made to stand before the fire, then they will say: Oh, would that we are sent back, and we would not reject the signs of our Lord and we would be among the believers.

You may argue and say: ok now you understand why the Quran is hard on kafirs like you, but what about the believers like me, why it is so hard on them too, well the answer is really simple, because they shirked what Allah has sent to them with man made crap that is called the books of Ulmaaa, like the man made hadith books, i.e. the Quran must be hard to understand for them too

You should know now that this will take us to:

# 26
Post Posted:
Mon 10 Nov, 2008 6:24 pm
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
Hello my fellow freak, AhmedBahgat

Koran 6:101 suggests that Allah functions just the same as man.

No it does not. There is nothing like God.

Quote:
What would Allah do to, or with, a consort in order to have a son? Does it imply that Allah would need a female with whom to have sexual intercourse? Would the son be born, as we understand birth, up in the seventh heaven and somehow be brought down by bouraq and deposited on earth? Would Allah`s son need a human female to care for him? Can you picture this event?

God here is rebuking such a possibility. He is rebuking the possibility of having a physical son as we understand it here on earth.
You point on "bouraq" and "seventh heaven" are laughable. "Bouraq" is a myth that does not exist, and heavens in the Quran refers to multiple universes.

Quote:
The whole thing is laughable yet muslims accept all this nonsense. What has happened to them?

Who said we or God accept this? God rebuked having a physical son by a female companion, or having a physical son without a female companion, or having any other kind of son in 2 verses. So what the hell are balbbering about?
Quote:
Does Allah function like a human being? What makes Allah a male?

sum

No, He does not function like a human being and He is not a male.
Post Posted:
Tue 11 Nov, 2008 5:02 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
Furthermore, even otherwise your argument is wrong. Can you deny that Allah is supposed to be far more powerful than Mary?

Of course He is. where did this guy get that impression from?
Quote:
All the impossibles for Mary should be possibles for Allah.

Sure.
Quote:
And of course, whatever Mary was capable of, Allah has to be more than capable of doing that. Quran itself is the testimony for the fact that Mary was capable of doing something (having a son without a sexual partner) which was impossible for Allah.

You slam dunks boomerang unfailingly .

Again you prove your stupidity. It is Allah who made Maryam have a son without a companion. Mary did not do this herself.
God can have any kind of son as I expalined above, but it is not consonant with His majesty.
Post Posted:
Tue 11 Nov, 2008 5:08 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
Surely you do not mean to say that the messenger had a sexual intercourse with Mary?

No he did not. He just made it possible.
Quote:
Allah has clearly said that he cannot have a son without a female companion. This raises serious question about the so called almighty.

God can have any son whatsoever but He does not do it because it is not consonant with his majesty. I expalined that above.
Post Posted:
Tue 11 Nov, 2008 5:13 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
Hey bro Windsor

This is a question for you by an FFI member whom I think is very decent:

Finally a decent member of that site?!

Quote:
Hello Ahmed
What problem does your friend Windsor have with Zoroastrians? Just reading the commentary from free-islam.com and it sounds like he is the hater.

Zoroastrianism is a Nazi and racist ideology. It thrives on the concept that all Iranians must be Zoroastrian, however ridiculous and stupid this religion might be, like their forefathers thousands of years ago. They believe Iranian Muslims, who are like 98% of the population, and even Bahais and Jews etc... must be Zoroastrian or else they are not true Iranians. I talked to some of them and found them among the most racist, bigoted, ignorant and arrogant people in the world. They hate Muslims, and especially Arabs, with a tremendous passion. All the Zoroastrians that I have met, except one to be fair, were always like that. And just a small correction, I do not hate them, I despise people with such mentality. Religion should never be mixed or restricted to a certain race.
Post Posted:
Tue 11 Nov, 2008 5:23 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
The FFI goon is named Haik Monsieur, he claims to be an ex Muslims (which I believe is a lie),

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
This is one of their oldest and most famous tricks! and they expect us to buy it! Obviously any thinking and rational person can see that over 70% of them are clear cut frauds.
Post Posted:
Tue 11 Nov, 2008 6:14 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
Thenk you brother Windsor, I hope you have answered Aksel, Ankersen question directed to you,

I have just done so.
Please keep us updated with their responses.
Post Posted:
Tue 11 Nov, 2008 6:17 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Windsor wrote:
Quote:
Thenk you brother Windsor, I hope you have answered Aksel, Ankersen question directed to you,

I have just done so.
Please keep us updated with their responses.

Thanks bro for your contribution

I will keep you updated, they are reading it, be assured
Post Posted:
Tue 11 Nov, 2008 6:38 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

It is about time for Slam dunk # 28

A confused kafir bound to hell from FFI raised the following Tom and Jerry argument regarding the prohibition of Alcohol:

Disguised wrote:
When We look at Islam ,We find that Liquors are banned and prohibited, Even Harsh Punishment awaits those who drink.However, When you ponder on Islam and Investigate it from its core, you will find the un-expected. We shall prove that the Quran doesnt prohibit Liquor and that Muhammad did Drink Liquor.
Refuting the Ban of Alcohol in the Quran

Let Us first examine the Quranic verses that are supposed to ban Alcoholic Drinks , and We shall refute them:

Quran 2:219 ''They ask you concerning alcoholic drinks and Games of Chance, Say:In them are harm and goods for men,but their harm exceeds their good effects.''

It only says that there is harm in alcoholic drinks, and if you drink too much ,I agree that it will harm you, but it doesnt prohibit it here.

Firstly, the ignorant brought in a flawed translation which translated the clear Arabic word إِثْمٌ , Ithim, as harm

Hahahaha, Ithim means Sin, you stupid ignorant, let?????????????????????¢??s look at the correct translation by Free Islam:

They ask you regarding the alcohol and the gambling; say: In both there is a great sin and means of benefit for the people, and its sin is greater than its benefit. And they ask you regarding what they should spend; say: Pardon others. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs that you may ponder-

[Al Quran ; 2:219]

يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْخَمْرِ وَالْمَيْسِرِ قُلْ فِيهِمَا إِثْمٌ كَبِيرٌ وَمَنَافِعُ لِلنَّاسِ وَإِثْمُهُمَآ أَكْبَرُ مِن نَّفْعِهِمَا وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ مَاذَا يُنفِقُونَ قُلِ الْعَفْوَ كَذَلِكَ يُبيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (219)

-> Clear from the above that Allah is telling us that in Alcohol there is a GREAT ITHIM, i.e. in Alcohol there is a GREAT SIN

Let?????????????????????¢??s now see what Allah has prohibited:

Say: Indeed My Lord has prohibited the indecencies, what is apparent of them and what is concealed, and the sin and the trespasses without justice, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down any authority, and that you say against Allah what you do not know.

[Al Quran ; 7:33]

قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُواْ بِاللّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ (33)

-> See what Allah has prohibited: Say: Indeed My Lord has prohibited the indecencies, what is apparent of them and what is concealed, and the ITHIM, i.e. Say: Indeed My Lord has prohibited the indecencies, what is apparent of them and what is concealed, and the sin

-> See, in 2:219 Allah is telling us that in Alcohol there is a great ITHIM and in 7:33 Allah is telling us that ITHIM is haram (prohibited)

HOW CLEAR is it for the dumb ignorant disguised

Let me give you another hint to how ignorant such kafir is:

We never read in the Quran that Allah HARRAM Zina, i.e. Allah prohibited adultery, however we read that Adultery is FAHISHA (Indecency), now if we look at 7:33 we read in it that Allah prohibited Al Fawahish, i.e. Allah has prohibited indecencies, i.e. Zina is haram

And this should be enough for:

# 28
Post Posted:
Mon 17 Nov, 2008 4:20 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

misan wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
elle wrote:
Is there a verse in the Qur'an about whether alcohol is Haram or Halal?

Yeh ignorant, there is:

They ask you regarding the alcohol and the gambling; say: In both there is a great sin and means of benefit for the people, and its sin is greater than its benefit. And they ask you regarding what they should spend; say: Pardon others. Thus does Allah explain to you the signs that you may ponder-

[Al Quran ; 2:219]

يَسْأَلُونَكَ عَنِ الْخَمْرِ وَالْمَيْسِرِ قُلْ فِيهِمَا إِثْمٌ كَبِيرٌ وَمَنَافِعُ لِلنَّاسِ وَإِثْمُهُمَآ أَكْبَرُ مِن نَّفْعِهِمَا وَيَسْأَلُونَكَ مَاذَا يُنفِقُونَ قُلِ الْعَفْوَ كَذَلِكَ يُبيِّنُ اللّهُ لَكُمُ الآيَاتِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَفَكَّرُونَ (219)

-> Clear from the above that Allah is telling us that in Alcohol there is a GREAT ITHIM, i.e. in Alcohol there is a GREAT SIN

Let?????????????????????¢??s now see what Allah has prohibited:

Say: Indeed My Lord has prohibited the indecencies, what is apparent of them and what is concealed, and the sin and the trespasses without justice, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down any authority, and that you say against Allah what you do not know.

[Al Quran ; 7:33]

قُلْ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ الْفَوَاحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنْهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَالإِثْمَ وَالْبَغْيَ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَأَن تُشْرِكُواْ بِاللّهِ مَا لَمْ يُنَزِّلْ بِهِ سُلْطَانًا وَأَن تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ مَا لاَ تَعْلَمُونَ (33)

-> See what Allah has prohibited: Say: Indeed My Lord has prohibited the indecencies, what is apparent of them and what is concealed, and the ITHIM, i.e. Say: Indeed My Lord has prohibited the indecencies, what is apparent of them and what is concealed, and the sin

-> See, in 2:219 Allah is telling us that in Alcohol there is a great ITHIM and in 7:33 Allah is telling us that ITHIM is haram (prohibited)

HOW CLEAR is it for the dumb ignorant kafirs?

Thank you very much for a very scholarly reply. Very good reasoning, I must say. I did not know that Koran has spoken on this.

By the way, I do not drink too much and will cut it down after reading what you wrote above.

Thanks and I am impressed.

Actually it was explained to me by a Muslim woman who was a member on my web site, very knowledgeable and respected candian lady, but she quickly left after I started my style of free speech on my site, as well my very profane movies replying to the enemy of Islam, so she got angry and asked me to delete her account, it was like she did not want her name to be associated with free islam, a request that I respected straightaway, I actually admired her a lot and even considered her a real sister and a friend, so I granted her wish without knowing that if I delete her account, all her comments will be deleted, and that is exactly what happened, it was a great loss to me indeed and I was a bit sad about it, but I decided how I will use free islam before even launching it, which is nothing more or less that what I do on other web sites, and I will never change, I tried to explain to her that this is what should happen

an eye for an eye
an insult for an insult
a mock for a mock
and a cartoon for a cartoon

which I see it very fair, it is like if you donot want to be mocked, then do not mock others. very simple I say

I actually find my style very easy to live with than a typical style of being polite which looks very submissive and as you may know that I only submit to Allah, this is how I call myself a Muslim, this submissive style comes with very irritating feelings, which is so irritating to a degree that it will be better just to leave such sites and close my web site and just go on with my life ignoring all around me which I can do with ease but that is not what I want to do, I am not going to ignore everything around me especially those things related to the religion, this has put me into two frontlines fighting two totally different groups, the Mushrikoon from the Muslims and the Kafiroon from the rest. imagine now being polite with such very malice and tough frontlines, I will be eaten with ease, that is why why you see Muslims on anti Islam web sites comes and go, you hardly see one that is consistent, adamant and serious

Anyway, sorry for the broing crap above, welcome to the forum, let me go back to verse 7:33 and add something to it

can you see what is also mentioned clearly as HARAM?, it is SHIRK, see: Say: Indeed My Lord has prohibited ......... that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down any authority,, AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT AL MUSHRIKOON FROM THE MUSLIMS DO, the first frontline I decided to confront

And here is the last thing in the same verse that is mentioned as HARAM: Say: Indeed My Lord has prohibited ......... that you say against Allah what you do not know. AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT AL KAFIROON FROM THE NON MUSLIMS DO, the second frontline I decided to confront. Now concentrate with me regarding such amazing discovery in the same verse:

I know from the Quran that every Mushrik is a Kafir but not every Kafir is a Mushrik, Satan is such example of a Kafir who was not a Mushrik, in fact you will never read such description of SHIRK about Satan in the Quran

Now if you have ever read in great details what Al Mushrikoon from the Muslims follow "the man made books of hearsay hadith", you will clearly see that Al Mushrikoon also do what Al kafiroon do, which is explained earlier in this comment, i.e. while Al Mushrikoon shirk Allah laws with some other laws that He sent no authority, THEY ALSO SAY THINGS ABOUT ALLAH WHICH THEY DO NOT KNOW, SEE HOW EVERY MUSHRIK IS A KAFIR, HOW AMAZING

Cheers
Post Posted:
Tue 18 Nov, 2008 2:18 am
openurmind

Faith:

Hi Ahmed,

how are you bro? need to talk to you.
Post Posted:
Wed 19 Nov, 2008 9:30 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

openurmind wrote:
Hi Ahmed,

how are you bro? need to talk to you.

Hey dear brother

I am good man, I am hoping to see you soon inshaallah

my mic on my laptop is fuked up mate, I am waiting for my VOIP modem and when it comes I will call you using VOIP, I believe you have it too, right?

Take care mate
Post Posted:
Wed 19 Nov, 2008 9:51 am