You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - How about a laugh
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information How about a laugh

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » The Lounge   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: How about a laugh Reply with quote  

Ms Vivian wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Ms Vivian wrote:
Ahmed, doncha think we are discussing about your pedo prophet instead of other religion?

Read the thread title again and dismiss yourself

No one has rights to dismiss me including you. I'll stay, sweetie.

Well, I never stated above that anyone will dismiss you, I said, dismiss yourself and I believe that every one has every right to dismiss the self after finding out how stupid they are, so do not be shy and please dismiss yourself after reading the title of this thread

Ms Vivian wrote:
Ms Vivian wrote:
Ahmed wrote:

:D :D :D

Laughing at yourself?

let me laugh with you

hahahahahaha

Lets laugh together on Islam! :D :D :D

Sorry, I can't laugh with you on Islam, and sorry if laughing at you offended you

how about we laugh at something neutral?

Please think of something and let me know then we can start laughing after both of us agree that it is neutral

Here is an idea, I believe you are a Christian, and because I'm a Muslim so laughing at Islam or Christianity is out of the pictures

how about we laugh at Judaism or Hinduism

Let's start laughing at Judaism:

11: When men strive together one with another, and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets:

12: Then thou shalt cut off her hand, thine eye shall not pity her.

[Deuteronomy 25:11-12 ]

-> See lovely Vivian, the passages above are talking about two men who are fighting each other: When men strive together one with another , nothing that is funny so far, normal day to day life and it just happens that two men got in a fight together, let me give an example, imagine me and you are happily married couples, me however is a fukin thug and trouble maker, so we were having a drive and one arsehole swerved all of a sudden at our car and almost caused us to crash, so I went mad and give him the finger and called him a stupid cunt, you know, a typical road rage incident, of course the other guy won�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t like the finger nor he liked being called a stupid cunt, so he blocked our car and stepped out, now me as an experience driver in a road rage incident must step out of the car if the other driver stepped out of the car, simply if you keep staying in the car he will bash the shit out of you with ease, you will be paralysed while sitting in the car, so the best course of action in a road rage incident is to firstly, fukin run, but remember he blocked our car, and now I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m worried about you, so I have to step out to protect you, we started bashing the shit out of each other, but it just happen that he was bigger than me, so I started losing and needed help, who else you reckon will help me?, it has to be you darling, so you stepped out of the car to help your husband who is being bashed bad, and that is exactly what the passages will tell us next: and the wife of the one draweth near for to deliver her husband out of the hand of him that smiteth him, what a brave wife you are sweetheart, I have to say, it is just logical that a wife must help her husband if he is getting bashed by another man, now you are woman and came up with a brilliant idea to diable such big man who is bashing your small husband, it happens that you took some self defence courses and they taught you that to disable a man, hit him in his balls, this should be enough to take care of him, and that is what you decided to do, and that is what the Jewish OT expected that it will happen: and putteth forth her hand, and taketh him by the secrets, see darling you decided to take him by his secrets, well, the secrets is plural and therefore it has to mean the two balls not the dick, see, a man will be happy if a woman takes him by the dick, but if a woman take him by the balls, it is a totally different story, sweetheart, look I have balls and you do not, so you must believe me when I tell you so, what an accuracy by the OT, very impressive indeed, it used the plural secrets to refer to the balls, must be divine I tell ya, well.

-> After you paralysed the man by grabbing him by his balls, you think that the fight is over, but the OT does nt think so, in fact it was your fukin big mistake to take the man by his balls, because for you to do so, your hands must be chopped off, yes Vivian, your hands must be chopped off: Then thou shalt cut off her hand,, and if you protested that your were only helping your husband because he was getting bashed, then the Rabbis will just tell to shut the fuk up you whore: thine eye shall not pity her.

-> Well, well, well, as I told you darling in the past, if you see me getting bashed just use the baseball bat under the seat, see if you have stuck the bat in his arse, your hands would have been saved and yet you would have achieved what you want, and logically speaking a bat is used with balls, so smashing his balls, sorry I mean his secrets with the bat, your hands will be saved on a technicality, it was not your hands that bashed his secrets but the bat, I will get you a good lawyer, don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t worry, but you need to get practicing on smashing some balls with the bat

What do you think sweet Vivian of such Jewish non sense, it is like the fight must go on as long as the woman does not grab the other man by his balls (secrets), but if she did, the fight must stop, then it continues after chopping the woman hands, it is like the OT carefukinless about the fight and all it care about is this:

1) the woman can join the fight
2) the woman must not grab the other man by the balls
3) and if she does, her hands will be disqualified

The fight can go for as many rounds until one of the men is killed, then the Rabbis must kill the other man because he killed another, you know the other OT law must be triggered a soul for a soul

What a laugh, hahahahahahah

Ms Vivian wrote:
Ahmed wrote:
Ms Vivian wrote:
Ahmed wrote:
Lets hear what you have to defend you faith against Haik's allegation...

Look, I do not discuss hearsay hadith with the kafirs, however I do with the Quran, do you think the chrisians dare to discuss the bible with me?

hearsay hadith? :D

Hahahahahaah, sorry I was still laughing

Yep, hearsay and hadith are synonymous, let me show you what is the web definition of hearsay:

Definitions of hearsay:

-> Rumor: gossip (usually a mixture of truth and untruth) passed around by word of mouth

-> Heard through another rather than directly; hearsay information

-> Hearsay in its most general and oldest meaning is a term used in the law of evidence to describe an out of court statement offered to establish the facts asserted in that statement. Hearsay is generally not admissible in common law courts because it is of suspect value, but there are many exceptions to this prohibition.

-> Second-hand evidence, generally consisting of a witness's testimony that he/she heard someone else say something.

-> Evidence based on what the witness has heard someone else say, rather than what he/she has personally experienced.

-> Statements made out of court by someone other than the person testifying in court, which are offered to prove a matter in court.

-> Evidence presented by a witness who did not see or hear the incident in question but heard about it from someone else. With some exceptions, hearsay generally is not admissible as evidence at trial.

-> Information given to a witness by another person. The witness did not see the information first hand. The witness does not have personal knowledge of the original event. Hearsay is not admissible in court.

-> Testimony of an individual that is not from his or her personal knowledge, but from what the witness has heard another person say.

-> An out of court statement made by the declarant offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted.

-> Refers to statements made by persons other than the person testifying. The statement is a mere repetition of what the witness has heard others say out of court, and is offered as proof in the matter on which the witness is testifying. Generally, hearsay evidence is not admissible and is excluded from consideration by the trier of fact; however, there are numerous exceptions. ...

-> Testimony by a witness who relates, not what he/she knows personally, but what others have told him/her or what he/she has heard said by others. Generally such testimony is not admissible in evidence although there are numerous exceptions to this general rule.

-> Evidence which does not proceed from the personal knowledge of the witness, but is a repetition of an out-of-court statement and is offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted. The general rule, subject to various exceptions, is that such statements are inadmissible because they rely on the truth and veracity of outside persons not present for cross-examination.

I say:

Indeed the above human law that most hearsay has to be dismissed is an order from Allah in the Quran:

O you who believed! Avoid most of conjectures, for surely conjectures in some cases is a sin, and do not spy nor let some of you backbite others. Does one of you like to eat the flesh of his dead brother? But you abhor it; and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, surely Allah is Oft-returning (to mercy), Merciful.

[The Quran ; 49:12]

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اجْتَنِبُوا كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الظَّنِّ إِثْمٌ وَلَا تَجَسَّسُوا وَلَا يَغْتَب بَّعْضُكُم بَعْضًا أَيُحِبُّ أَحَدُكُمْ أَن يَأْكُلَ لَحْمَ أَخِيهِ مَيْتًا فَكَرِهْتُمُوهُ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ إِنَّ اللَّهَ تَوَّابٌ رَّحِيمٌ (12)

-> See how it is was said by Allah to the believers: يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اجْتَنِبُوا كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الظَّنِّ إِثْمٌ , i.e. O you who believed! Avoid most of conjectures, for surely conjectures in some cases is a sin , this is is the excat same as dismissing MOST hearsay because even in courts if the hearsayers integrity is high, their hearsay have to be dismissed still, in 49:12 Allah is telling us to avoid most conjectures, you expect that the reason to avoid MOST of it is because MOST conjectures are false but Allah didnÃ??????Ã?????Ã????Ã???Ã??Ã?¢??t say that, He said avoid MOST conjectures because SOME of it is false, i.e. avoid MOST conjectures even if MOST of it is true, exactly as the human law in court.

Hugs and kisses
Post Messageicon Posted:
Fri 29 Aug, 2008 2:33 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Rigel
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

india.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

LOL! certainly a good one.

But ''Hugs and kisses'' aassssssh! no good, no good hahahaaha!
Post Posted:
Sat 30 Aug, 2008 5:21 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message