You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Chapter 28 - Al-Qasas (The Stories) - 88 verses
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Chapter 28 - Al-Qasas (The Stories) - 88 verses

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Translation (Third & Final Draft)   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Chapter 28 - Al-Qasas (The Stories) - 88 verses Reply with quote  

Al-Qasas (The Stories)

Introduction

To be edited......
Post Messageicon Posted:
Sat 21 Mar, 2009 5:52 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Al-Qasas (The Stories)

Translation

Verses 1-20

بِسْمِ اللّهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful.

طسم (1)

Ta Seen Meem.
[Al Quran ; 28:1]

تِلْكَ آيَاتُ الْكِتَابِ الْمُبِينِ (2)

These are the signs of the obvious book.
[Al Quran ; 28:2]

نَتْلُو عَلَيْكَ مِنْ نَبَإِ مُوسَىٰ وَفِرْعَوْنَ بِالْحَقِّ لِقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ (3)

We recite to you from the news of Musa and Firon in truth for a people who believe.
[Al Quran ; 28:3]

إِنَّ فِرْعَوْنَ عَلَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَجَعَلَ أَهْلَهَا شِيَعًا يَسْتَضْعِفُ طَائِفَةً مِنْهُمْ يُذَبِّحُ أَبْنَاءَهُمْ وَيَسْتَحْيِي نِسَاءَهُمْ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مِنَ الْمُفْسِدِينَ (4)

Indeed, Firon exalted in the land and made its people sects; he oppresses a group of them, he slaughters their sons and keep their women. Indeed, he was of the mischief makers.
[Al Quran ; 28:4]

وَنُرِيدُ أَنْ نَمُنَّ عَلَى الَّذِينَ اسْتُضْعِفُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَنَجْعَلَهُمْ أَئِمَّةً وَنَجْعَلَهُمُ الْوَارِثِينَ (5)

And We want to bestow a favour upon those who have been oppressed in land and make them leaders and make them the heirs.
[Al Quran ; 28:5]

وَنُمَكِّنَ لَهُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَنُرِيَ فِرْعَوْنَ وَهَامَانَ وَجُنُودَهُمَا مِنْهُمْ مَا كَانُوا يَحْذَرُونَ (6)

And establish them in the land and show Firon and Haman and their soldiers among them that which they had feared.
[Al Quran ; 28:6]

وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَىٰ أُمِّ مُوسَىٰ أَنْ أَرْضِعِيهِ ۖ فَإِذَا خِفْتِ عَلَيْهِ فَأَلْقِيهِ فِي الْيَمِّ وَلَا تَخَافِي وَلَا تَحْزَنِي ۖ إِنَّا رَادُّوهُ إِلَيْكِ وَجَاعِلُوهُ مِنَ الْمُرْسَلِينَ (7)

And We revealed to the mother of Musa to breastfeed him (saying): And when you fear for him, throw him into the river and do not fear nor grieve; indeed, We will return him to you and will make him of the messengers.
[Al Quran ; 28:7]

فَالْتَقَطَهُ آلُ فِرْعَوْنَ لِيَكُونَ لَهُمْ عَدُوًّا وَحَزَنًا ۗ إِنَّ فِرْعَوْنَ وَهَامَانَ وَجُنُودَهُمَا كَانُوا خَاطِئِينَ (8)

And the family of Firon picked him up so that he would become to them an enemy and grieve; indeed, Firon and Haman and their soldiers were wrongdoers.
[Al Quran ; 28:8]

وَقَالَتِ امْرَأَتُ فِرْعَوْنَ قُرَّتُ عَيْنٍ لِي وَلَكَ ۖ لَا تَقْتُلُوهُ عَسَىٰ أَنْ يَنْفَعَنَا أَوْ نَتَّخِذَهُ وَلَدًا وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ (9)

And the wife of Firon said: A joy of an eye for me and for you, do not kill him; perhaps he will benefit us or we may take him as a son. And they perceive not.
[Al Quran ; 28:9]

وَأَصْبَحَ فُؤَادُ أُمِّ مُوسَىٰ فَارِغًا ۖ إِنْ كَادَتْ لَتُبْدِي بِهِ لَوْلَا أَنْ رَبَطْنَا عَلَىٰ قَلْبِهَا لِتَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (10)

And the heart of the mother of Musa became empty; she would have almost disclosed it had We not tightened over her heart that she would be of the believers.
[Al Quran ; 28:10]

وَقَالَتْ لِأُخْتِهِ قُصِّيهِ ۖ فَبَصُرَتْ بِهِ عَنْ جُنُبٍ وَهُمْ لَا يَشْعُرُونَ (11)

And she said to his sister: Follow him. So she watched him from a distance while they perceive not.
[Al Quran ; 28:11]

وَحَرَّمْنَا عَلَيْهِ الْمَرَاضِعَ مِنْ قَبْلُ فَقَالَتْ هَلْ أَدُلُّكُمْ عَلَىٰ أَهْلِ بَيْتٍ يَكْفُلُونَهُ لَكُمْ وَهُمْ لَهُ نَاصِحُونَ (12)

And We prohibited upon him (all) foster mothers before. She said: Shall I direct you to a household who will sponsor him for you while they will be for him advisers?
[Al Quran ; 28:12]

فَرَدَدْنَاهُ إِلَىٰ أُمِّهِ كَيْ تَقَرَّ عَيْنُهَا وَلَا تَحْزَنَ وَلِتَعْلَمَ أَنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (13)

And We returned him to his mother so her eyes rejoice and not grieve and that she would know that the promise of Allah is true. But most of them do not know.
[Al Quran ; 28:13]

وَلَمَّا بَلَغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَاسْتَوَىٰ آتَيْنَاهُ حُكْمًا وَعِلْمًا ۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نَجْزِي الْمُحْسِنِينَ (14)

And when he (Musa) reached his maturity and strength, We gave him wisdom and knowledge, and thus do We reward those who do good.
[Al Quran ; 28:14]

وَدَخَلَ الْمَدِينَةَ عَلَىٰ حِينِ غَفْلَةٍ مِنْ أَهْلِهَا فَوَجَدَ فِيهَا رَجُلَيْنِ يَقْتَتِلَانِ هَٰذَا مِنْ شِيعَتِهِ وَهَٰذَا مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ ۖ فَاسْتَغَاثَهُ الَّذِي مِنْ شِيعَتِهِ عَلَى الَّذِي مِنْ عَدُوِّهِ فَوَكَزَهُ مُوسَىٰ فَقَضَىٰ عَلَيْهِ ۖ قَالَ هَٰذَا مِنْ عَمَلِ الشَّيْطَانِ ۖ إِنَّهُ عَدُوٌّ مُضِلٌّ مُبِينٌ (15)

And he entered the city at a time of unawareness by its people, and he found therein two men fighting each other, this (one) from his sect and that (one) from his enemy. And the one from his sect sought his help against the one from his enemy, so Musa struck and ended (killed) him. He (Musa) said: This is from the work of the devil; indeed, he is an obvious misleading enemy.
[Al Quran ; 28:15]

قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي فَاغْفِرْ لِي فَغَفَرَ لَهُ ۚ إِنَّهُ هُوَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ (16)

He (Musa) said: My Lord! Indeed, I have done injustice for myself, so forgive me. And He forgave him; indeed, He is the Forgiving, the Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 28:16]

قَالَ رَبِّ بِمَا أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيَّ فَلَنْ أَكُونَ ظَهِيرًا لِلْمُجْرِمِينَ (17)

He (Musa) said: My Lord! For what You have bestowed of favour upon me, I will never be a supporter for the criminals.
[Al Quran ; 28:17]

فَأَصْبَحَ فِي الْمَدِينَةِ خَائِفًا يَتَرَقَّبُ فَإِذَا الَّذِي اسْتَنْصَرَهُ بِالْأَمْسِ يَسْتَصْرِخُهُ ۚ قَالَ لَهُ مُوسَىٰ إِنَّكَ لَغَوِيٌّ مُبِينٌ (18)

So he became in the city fearful and watching (around him), when suddenly the one who sought his help the previous day cried out for his help. Musa said to him: Indeed, you are an obvious deviator.
[Al Quran ; 28:18]

فَلَمَّا أَنْ أَرَادَ أَنْ يَبْطِشَ بِالَّذِي هُوَ عَدُوٌّ لَهُمَا قَالَ يَا مُوسَىٰ أَتُرِيدُ أَنْ تَقْتُلَنِي كَمَا قَتَلْتَ نَفْسًا بِالْأَمْسِ ۖ إِنْ تُرِيدُ إِلَّا أَنْ تَكُونَ جَبَّارًا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَمَا تُرِيدُ أَنْ تَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُصْلِحِينَ (19)

So when he (Musa) wanted to assault the one who was an enemy to both of them, he (the enemy) said: O Musa! Do you want to kill me as you killed someone the pervious day? You only want to be a tyrant in the land and do not want to be of the amenders.
[Al Quran ; 28:19]

وَجَاءَ رَجُلٌ مِنْ أَقْصَى الْمَدِينَةِ يَسْعَىٰ قَالَ يَا مُوسَىٰ إِنَّ الْمَلَأَ يَأْتَمِرُونَ بِكَ لِيَقْتُلُوكَ فَاخْرُجْ إِنِّي لَكَ مِنَ النَّاصِحِينَ (20)

And a man came from the far end of the city running. He said: O Musa! Indeed, the chiefs are plotting for you to kill you, so go out (of the city); indeed, I am to you of the advisers.
[Al Quran ; 28:20]

Checked on 21/6/2010
Checked on 31/10/2011

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 21 Jun, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Sat 21 Mar, 2009 5:53 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Al-Qasas (The Stories)

Translation

Verses 21-40

فَخَرَجَ مِنْهَا خَائِفًا يَتَرَقَّبُ ۖ قَالَ رَبِّ نَجِّنِي مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ (21)

So he (Musa) got out from it in fear and watching. He (Musa) said: My Lord! Save me from the unjust people.
[Al Quran ; 28:21]

وَلَمَّا تَوَجَّهَ تِلْقَاءَ مَدْيَنَ قَالَ عَسَىٰ رَبِّي أَنْ يَهْدِيَنِي سَوَاءَ السَّبِيلِ (22)

And when he directed himself toward the direction of Madian, he (Musa) said: Perhaps my Lord will guide me to the even way.
[Al Quran ; 28:22]

وَلَمَّا وَرَدَ مَاءَ مَدْيَنَ وَجَدَ عَلَيْهِ أُمَّةً مِنَ النَّاسِ يَسْقُونَ وَوَجَدَ مِنْ دُونِهِمُ امْرَأَتَيْنِ تَذُودَانِ ۖ قَالَ مَا خَطْبُكُمَا ۖ قَالَتَا لَا نَسْقِي حَتَّىٰ يُصْدِرَ الرِّعَاءُ ۖ وَأَبُونَا شَيْخٌ كَبِيرٌ (23)

And when he came to the water of Madyan, he found there a crowd of people watering and found other than them two women waiting (without watering). He (Musa) said: What is your story? They said: We cannot water until the shepherds dispatch (themselves), and our father is an old man.
[Al Quran ; 28:23]

فَسَقَىٰ لَهُمَا ثُمَّ تَوَلَّىٰ إِلَى الظِّلِّ فَقَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي لِمَا أَنْزَلْتَ إِلَيَّ مِنْ خَيْرٍ فَقِيرٌ (24)

So he (Musa) watered for them then turned back to the shade and said: My Lord! Indeed, I am, despite what You have sent down to me of good, poor.
[Al Quran ; 28:24]

فَجَاءَتْهُ إِحْدَاهُمَا تَمْشِي عَلَى اسْتِحْيَاءٍ قَالَتْ إِنَّ أَبِي يَدْعُوكَ لِيَجْزِيَكَ أَجْرَ مَا سَقَيْتَ لَنَا ۚ فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُ وَقَصَّ عَلَيْهِ الْقَصَصَ قَالَ لَا تَخَفْ ۖ نَجَوْتَ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ (25)

So one of them came to him walking in shyness, she said: My father invites you to reward you a reward for watering for us. And when he (Musa) came to him and told him the stories, he (the father) said: Do not fear, you have been saved from the unjust people.
[Al Quran ; 28:25]

قَالَتْ إِحْدَاهُمَا يَا أَبَتِ اسْتَأْجِرْهُ ۖ إِنَّ خَيْرَ مَنِ اسْتَأْجَرْتَ الْقَوِيُّ الْأَمِينُ (26)

One of them (the daughters) said: O my father! Hire him, indeed, the best you may hire is the strong and the honest.
[Al Quran ; 28:26]

قَالَ إِنِّي أُرِيدُ أَنْ أُنْكِحَكَ إِحْدَى ابْنَتَيَّ هَاتَيْنِ عَلَىٰ أَنْ تَأْجُرَنِي ثَمَانِيَ حِجَجٍ ۖ فَإِنْ أَتْمَمْتَ عَشْرًا فَمِنْ عِنْدِكَ ۖ وَمَا أُرِيدُ أَنْ أَشُقَّ عَلَيْكَ ۚ سَتَجِدُنِي إِنْ شَاءَ اللَّهُ مِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ (27)

He (the father) said: Indeed, I want to wed you one of these, my daughters, and you should work for me eight years. And if you complete ten (years), then it will be from you; and I do not want to make it hard upon you, you will find me, if Allah wills, from those who do good deeds.
[Al Quran ; 28:27]

قَالَ ذَٰلِكَ بَيْنِي وَبَيْنَكَ ۖ أَيَّمَا الْأَجَلَيْنِ قَضَيْتُ فَلَا عُدْوَانَ عَلَيَّ ۖ وَاللَّهُ عَلَىٰ مَا نَقُولُ وَكِيلٌ (28)

He (Musa) said: That is between me and you; whichever of the two terms I spend, then there is no injustice to me. And Allah is over what we say Trustee.
[Al Quran ; 28:28]

فَلَمَّا قَضَىٰ مُوسَى الْأَجَلَ وَسَارَ بِأَهْلِهِ آنَسَ مِنْ جَانِبِ الطُّورِ نَارًا قَالَ لِأَهْلِهِ امْكُثُوا إِنِّي آنَسْتُ نَارًا لَعَلِّي آتِيكُمْ مِنْهَا بِخَبَرٍ أَوْ جَذْوَةٍ مِنَ النَّارِ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَصْطَلُونَ (29)

And when Musa spent the term, he walked with his family. He saw at the side of mount Tur a fire; he (Musa) said to his family: Stay (here); indeed, I have seen a fire. Perhaps I may bring you from it news or a piece of the fire that perhaps you may warm yourselves.
[Al Quran ; 28:29]

فَلَمَّا أَتَاهَا نُودِيَ مِنْ شَاطِئِ الْوَادِ الْأَيْمَنِ فِي الْبُقْعَةِ الْمُبَارَكَةِ مِنَ الشَّجَرَةِ أَنْ يَا مُوسَىٰ إِنِّي أَنَا اللَّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ (30)

And when he came to it, he was called from the right bank of the valley in the blessed spot of the tree: O Musa! Indeed, I am Allah, the Lord of the worlds.
[Al Quran ; 28:30]

وَأَنْ أَلْقِ عَصَاكَ ۖ فَلَمَّا رَآهَا تَهْتَزُّ كَأَنَّهَا جَانٌّ وَلَّىٰ مُدْبِرًا وَلَمْ يُعَقِّبْ ۚ يَا مُوسَىٰ أَقْبِلْ وَلَا تَخَفْ ۖ إِنَّكَ مِنَ الْآمِنِينَ (31)

And throw you staff. So when he saw it shaking as if it was a jinn, he turned back (fleeing) and did not return. (Allah said:) O Musa! Come back and do not fear; indeed, you are of those who are secure.
[Al Quran ; 28:31]

اسْلُكْ يَدَكَ فِي جَيْبِكَ تَخْرُجْ بَيْضَاءَ مِنْ غَيْرِ سُوءٍ وَاضْمُمْ إِلَيْكَ جَنَاحَكَ مِنَ الرَّهْبِ ۖ فَذَانِكَ بُرْهَانَانِ مِنْ رَبِّكَ إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلَئِهِ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ كَانُوا قَوْمًا فَاسِقِينَ (32)

Put your hands in your pocket, it will emerge white without harm. And draw in close to you your arm from fear, for these are two proofs from your Lord to Firon and his chiefs. Indeed, they have been disobedient people.
[Al Quran ; 28:32]

قَالَ رَبِّ إِنِّي قَتَلْتُ مِنْهُمْ نَفْسًا فَأَخَافُ أَنْ يَقْتُلُونِ (33)

He (Musa) said: My Lord! I have killed from among them someone, and I fear that they will kill me.
[Al Quran ; 28:33]

وَأَخِي هَارُونُ هُوَ أَفْصَحُ مِنِّي لِسَانًا فَأَرْسِلْهُ مَعِيَ رِدْءًا يُصَدِّقُنِي ۖ إِنِّي أَخَافُ أَنْ يُكَذِّبُونِ (34)

And my brother Harun is more fluent than me in the tongue, so send him with me as support to verify me; indeed, I fear that they will deny me.
[Al Quran ; 28:34]

قَالَ سَنَشُدُّ عَضُدَكَ بِأَخِيكَ وَنَجْعَلُ لَكُمَا سُلْطَانًا فَلَا يَصِلُونَ إِلَيْكُمَا ۚ بِآيَاتِنَا أَنْتُمَا وَمَنِ اتَّبَعَكُمَا الْغَالِبُونَ (35)

He (Allah) said: We will strengthen your arm with your brother and will make for both of you power so that they will not reach you, through Our signs. Indeed, you and those who follow you will be the winners.
[Al Quran ; 28:35]

فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمْ مُوسَىٰ بِآيَاتِنَا بَيِّنَاتٍ قَالُوا مَا هَٰذَا إِلَّا سِحْرٌ مُفْتَرًى وَمَا سَمِعْنَا بِهَٰذَا فِي آبَائِنَا الْأَوَّلِينَ (36)

And when Musa came to them with Our clear signs, they said: This is not except a forged magic, and we did not hear of this among our former fathers.
[Al Quran ; 28:36]

وَقَالَ مُوسَىٰ رَبِّي أَعْلَمُ بِمَنْ جَاءَ بِالْهُدَىٰ مِنْ عِنْدِهِ وَمَنْ تَكُونُ لَهُ عَاقِبَةُ الدَّارِ ۖ إِنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الظَّالِمُونَ (37)

And Musa said: My Lord is most Knowing who has come with guidance from Him and to whom will be the sequel of the home. Indeed, never will success the unjust.
[Al Quran ; 28:37]

وَقَالَ فِرْعَوْنُ يَا أَيُّهَا الْمَلَأُ مَا عَلِمْتُ لَكُمْ مِنْ إِلَٰهٍ غَيْرِي فَأَوْقِدْ لِي يَا هَامَانُ عَلَى الطِّينِ فَاجْعَلْ لِي صَرْحًا لَعَلِّي أَطَّلِعُ إِلَىٰ إِلَٰهِ مُوسَىٰ وَإِنِّي لَأَظُنُّهُ مِنَ الْكَاذِبِينَ (38)

And Firon said: O chiefs! I have not known for you a god other than me, so ignite for me, O Haman, (a fire) upon the clay and make for me a building, perhaps I may look at the God of Musa, And indeed, I think that he is of the liars.
[Al Quran ; 28:38]

وَاسْتَكْبَرَ هُوَ وَجُنُودُهُ فِي الْأَرْضِ بِغَيْرِ الْحَقِّ وَظَنُّوا أَنَّهُمْ إِلَيْنَا لَا يُرْجَعُونَ (39)

And he was arrogant, and his soldiers, in the land without right, and they thought that they would not, to Us, be returned.
[Al Quran ; 28:39]

فَأَخَذْنَاهُ وَجُنُودَهُ فَنَبَذْنَاهُمْ فِي الْيَمِّ ۖ فَانْظُرْ كَيْفَ كَانَ عَاقِبَةُ الظَّالِمِينَ (40)

So We seized him and his soldiers and threw them into the sea. So see how the consequence for the unjust (people) was.
[Al Quran ; 28:40]

Checked on 21/6/2010
Checked on 31/10/2011

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 21 Jun, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Post Posted:
Sun 22 Mar, 2009 4:16 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Al-Qasas (The Stories)

Translation

Verses 41-60

وَجَعَلْنَاهُمْ أَئِمَّةً يَدْعُونَ إِلَى النَّارِ ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ لَا يُنْصَرُونَ (41)

And We made them leaders inviting to the fire, and on the day of resurrection, they will not be helped.
[Al Quran ; 28:41]

وَأَتْبَعْنَاهُمْ فِي هَٰذِهِ الدُّنْيَا لَعْنَةً ۖ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ هُمْ مِنَ الْمَقْبُوحِينَ (42)

And We caused to follow them in this world a curse, and on the day of resurrection they will be of the despised.
[Al Quran ; 28:42]

وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَى الْكِتَابَ مِنْ بَعْدِ مَا أَهْلَكْنَا الْقُرُونَ الْأُولَىٰ بَصَائِرَ لِلنَّاسِ وَهُدًى وَرَحْمَةً لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ (43)

And We gave Muse the book after We had destroyed the former generations, as enlightenments to the people and guidance and mercy that perhaps they will remember.
[Al Quran ; 28:43]

وَمَا كُنْتَ بِجَانِبِ الْغَرْبِيِّ إِذْ قَضَيْنَا إِلَىٰ مُوسَى الْأَمْرَ وَمَا كُنْتَ مِنَ الشَّاهِدِينَ (44)

And you were not at the western side (of the mountain) when We decreed to Musa the command, and you were not among the witnesses.
[Al Quran ; 28:44]

وَلَٰكِنَّا أَنْشَأْنَا قُرُونًا فَتَطَاوَلَ عَلَيْهِمُ الْعُمُرُ ۚ وَمَا كُنْتَ ثَاوِيًا فِي أَهْلِ مَدْيَنَ تَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا وَلَٰكِنَّا كُنَّا مُرْسِلِينَ (45)

But We established generations so age prolonged upon them. And you were not a resident among the people of Madyan reciting to them Our signs, but We were senders (of the message).
[Al Quran ; 28:45]

وَمَا كُنْتَ بِجَانِبِ الطُّورِ إِذْ نَادَيْنَا وَلَٰكِنْ رَحْمَةً مِنْ رَبِّكَ لِتُنْذِرَ قَوْمًا مَا أَتَاهُمْ مِنْ نَذِيرٍ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ (46)

And you were not at the side of mount Tur when We called (Musa), but (you were sent) as mercy from your Lord to warn a people to whom came no warner before you that perhaps they will remember.
[Al Quran ; 28:46]

وَلَوْلَا أَنْ تُصِيبَهُمْ مُصِيبَةٌ بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ فَيَقُولُوا رَبَّنَا لَوْلَا أَرْسَلْتَ إِلَيْنَا رَسُولًا فَنَتَّبِعَ آيَاتِكَ وَنَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ (47)

And if a disaster should strike them for what their hands have put forth before, they would say: Our Lord! Had You sent to us a messenger so we follow Your signs and be of the believers?
[Al Quran ; 28:47]

فَلَمَّا جَاءَهُمُ الْحَقُّ مِنْ عِنْدِنَا قَالُوا لَوْلَا أُوتِيَ مِثْلَ مَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ ۚ أَوَلَمْ يَكْفُرُوا بِمَا أُوتِيَ مُوسَىٰ مِنْ قَبْلُ ۖ قَالُوا سِحْرَانِ تَظَاهَرَا وَقَالُوا إِنَّا بِكُلٍّ كَافِرُونَ (48)

And when the truth came to them from Us, they said: Why was he not given like that which was given to Musa? Did they not disbelieve in that which was given to Musa before? They said: Two acts of magic supporting each other. And they said: Indeed, we are, in both, unbelievers.
[Al Quran ; 28:48]

قُلْ فَأْتُوا بِكِتَابٍ مِنْ عِنْدِ اللَّهِ هُوَ أَهْدَىٰ مِنْهُمَا أَتَّبِعْهُ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (49)

Say: Then bring a book from Allah that is more guiding than both (Quran and Torah) so I follow it, if you should be truthful.
[Al Quran ; 28:49]

فَإِنْ لَمْ يَسْتَجِيبُوا لَكَ فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّمَا يَتَّبِعُونَ أَهْوَاءَهُمْ ۚ وَمَنْ أَضَلُّ مِمَّنِ اتَّبَعَ هَوَاهُ بِغَيْرِ هُدًى مِنَ اللَّهِ ۚ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ (50)

And if they do not answer you, then know that they only follow their desires. And who is more misguided than one who follows his desire without guidance from Allah? Indeed, Allah does not guide the unjust people.
[Al Quran ; 28:50]

وَلَقَدْ وَصَّلْنَا لَهُمُ الْقَوْلَ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَذَكَّرُونَ (51)

And We have conveyed to them the saying that perhaps they will remember.
[Al Quran ; 28:51]

الَّذِينَ آتَيْنَاهُمُ الْكِتَابَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِ هُمْ بِهِ يُؤْمِنُونَ (52)

Those to whom We gave the book before it, they are, in it, believers.
[Al Quran ; 28:52]

وَإِذَا يُتْلَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ قَالُوا آمَنَّا بِهِ إِنَّهُ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَبِّنَا إِنَّا كُنَّا مِنْ قَبْلِهِ مُسْلِمِينَ (53)

And when it is recited to them, they say: We have believed in it; indeed, it is the truth from our Lord; indeed, we were, before it, submitters.
[Al Quran ; 28:53]

أُولَٰئِكَ يُؤْتَوْنَ أَجْرَهُمْ مَرَّتَيْنِ بِمَا صَبَرُوا وَيَدْرَءُونَ بِالْحَسَنَةِ السَّيِّئَةَ وَمِمَّا رَزَقْنَاهُمْ يُنْفِقُونَ (54)

Those will be given their reward twice because of how they patiently endured and (because) they exchanged bad for good and (because) from what We provided them, they spend.
[Al Quran ; 28:54]

وَإِذَا سَمِعُوا اللَّغْوَ أَعْرَضُوا عَنْهُ وَقَالُوا لَنَا أَعْمَالُنَا وَلَكُمْ أَعْمَالُكُمْ سَلَامٌ عَلَيْكُمْ لَا نَبْتَغِي الْجَاهِلِينَ (55)

And when they hear vain talk, they turn away from it and say: For us are our deeds and for you are your deeds, peace be upon you, we do not seek the ignorant.
[Al Quran ; 28:55]

إِنَّكَ لَا تَهْدِي مَنْ أَحْبَبْتَ وَلَٰكِنَّ اللَّهَ يَهْدِي مَنْ يَشَاءُ ۚ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِينَ (56)

You do not guide those whom you love, but Allah guides whom He wills, and He is most Knowing those who are guided.
[Al Quran ; 28:56]

وَقَالُوا إِنْ نَتَّبِعِ الْهُدَىٰ مَعَكَ نُتَخَطَّفْ مِنْ أَرْضِنَا ۚ أَوَلَمْ نُمَكِّنْ لَهُمْ حَرَمًا آمِنًا يُجْبَىٰ إِلَيْهِ ثَمَرَاتُ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ رِزْقًا مِنْ لَدُنَّا وَلَٰكِنَّ أَكْثَرَهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ (57)

And they said: If we follow the guidance with you, we would be snatched from our land. Have We not established for them a secure sanctuary to which are brought the produce of everything as provision from Us? But most of them do not know.
[Al Quran ; 28:57]

وَكَمْ أَهْلَكْنَا مِنْ قَرْيَةٍ بَطِرَتْ مَعِيشَتَهَا ۖ فَتِلْكَ مَسَاكِنُهُمْ لَمْ تُسْكَنْ مِنْ بَعْدِهِمْ إِلَّا قَلِيلًا ۖ وَكُنَّا نَحْنُ الْوَارِثِينَ (58)

And how many of a village have We destroyed that was not grateful for its living, so these are their homes which have not been inhibited after them except a little. And it is We Who are the heirs.
[Al Quran ; 28:58]

وَمَا كَانَ رَبُّكَ مُهْلِكَ الْقُرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ يَبْعَثَ فِي أُمِّهَا رَسُولًا يَتْلُو عَلَيْهِمْ آيَاتِنَا ۚ وَمَا كُنَّا مُهْلِكِي الْقُرَىٰ إِلَّا وَأَهْلُهَا ظَالِمُونَ (59)

And your Lord was never a destroyer of the villages until He sends to its mother (village) a messenger who recites to them Our signs. And We are not destroyers of the villages except when their people are unjust.
[Al Quran ; 28:59]

وَمَا أُوتِيتُمْ مِنْ شَيْءٍ فَمَتَاعُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَزِينَتُهَا ۚ وَمَا عِنْدَ اللَّهِ خَيْرٌ وَأَبْقَىٰ ۚ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ (60)

And whatever thing you have been given, it is the enjoyment of the life of this world and its adornment, but what is with Allah is better and lasting. Will you not then understand?
[Al Quran ; 28:60]

Checked on 21/6/2010
Checked on 31/10/2011

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 21 Jun, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Mon 23 Mar, 2009 7:17 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Al-Qasas (The Stories)

Translation

Verses 61-80

أَفَمَنْ وَعَدْنَاهُ وَعْدًا حَسَنًا فَهُوَ لَاقِيهِ كَمَنْ مَتَّعْنَاهُ مَتَاعَ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ثُمَّ هُوَ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ مِنَ الْمُحْضَرِينَ (61)

Is one whom We have promised a good promise which he will meet like one whom We have provided enjoyment of the life of this world, then on the day of resurrection he will be of those who are made present (for punishment)?
[Al Quran ; 28:61]

وَيَوْمَ يُنَادِيهِمْ فَيَقُولُ أَيْنَ شُرَكَائِيَ الَّذِينَ كُنْتُمْ تَزْعُمُونَ (62)

And the day He will call them and say: Where are My associates whom you used to allege.
[Al Quran ; 28:62]

قَالَ الَّذِينَ حَقَّ عَلَيْهِمُ الْقَوْلُ رَبَّنَا هَٰؤُلَاءِ الَّذِينَ أَغْوَيْنَا أَغْوَيْنَاهُمْ كَمَا غَوَيْنَا ۖ تَبَرَّأْنَا إِلَيْكَ ۖ مَا كَانُوا إِيَّانَا يَعْبُدُونَ (63)

Those upon whom the saying will be true said: Our Lord! These are the ones whom we misled, we misled them as we have been misled, we dissociate ourselves (from them) in Your presence. They were not, to us, worshipping.
[Al Quran ; 28:63]

وَقِيلَ ادْعُوا شُرَكَاءَكُمْ فَدَعَوْهُمْ فَلَمْ يَسْتَجِيبُوا لَهُمْ وَرَأَوُا الْعَذَابَ ۚ لَوْ أَنَّهُمْ كَانُوا يَهْتَدُونَ (64)

And it will be said: Call upon your associates. And they will call upon them but they will nor respond to them, and they will see the torture. If only they had been guided.
[Al Quran ; 28:64]

وَيَوْمَ يُنَادِيهِمْ فَيَقُولُ مَاذَا أَجَبْتُمُ الْمُرْسَلِينَ (65)

And the day He will call them and say: What did you answer the messengers?
[Al Quran ; 28:65]

فَعَمِيَتْ عَلَيْهِمُ الْأَنْبَاءُ يَوْمَئِذٍ فَهُمْ لَا يَتَسَاءَلُونَ (66)

And obscured upon them will be the news on that day, and they will not ask each other.
[Al Quran ; 28:66]

فَأَمَّا مَنْ تَابَ وَآمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا فَعَسَىٰ أَنْ يَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُفْلِحِينَ (67)

And as to him who had repented and believed and done good deed, hopefully he will be among the successful.
[Al Quran ; 28:67]

وَرَبُّكَ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَيَخْتَارُ ۗ مَا كَانَ لَهُمُ الْخِيَرَةُ ۚ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَتَعَالَىٰ عَمَّا يُشْرِكُونَ (68)

And your Lord creates what He wills and chooses; it was not for them to choose. Glory be to Allah and exalted above what they associate (with Him).
[Al Quran ; 28:68]

وَرَبُّكَ يَعْلَمُ مَا تُكِنُّ صُدُورُهُمْ وَمَا يُعْلِنُونَ (69)

And your Lord knows what their chests conceal and what they announce.
[Al Quran ; 28:69]

وَهُوَ اللَّهُ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۖ لَهُ الْحَمْدُ فِي الْأُولَىٰ وَالْآخِرَةِ ۖ وَلَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (70)

And He is Allah, there is no god except He, to Him belongs praise in the first (life) and the hereafter, and to Him belongs the judgment, and to Him you will be returned.
[Al Quran ; 28:70]

قُلْ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِنْ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْكُمُ اللَّيْلَ سَرْمَدًا إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ مَنْ إِلَٰهٌ غَيْرُ اللَّهِ يَأْتِيكُمْ بِضِيَاءٍ ۖ أَفَلَا تَسْمَعُونَ (71)

Say: Have you considered if Allah were to make the night upon you continuos until the day of resurrection, what god other than Allah could bring you light? Will you not then hear?
[Al Quran ; 28:71]

قُلْ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِنْ جَعَلَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْكُمُ النَّهَارَ سَرْمَدًا إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ مَنْ إِلَٰهٌ غَيْرُ اللَّهِ يَأْتِيكُمْ بِلَيْلٍ تَسْكُنُونَ فِيهِ ۖ أَفَلَا تُبْصِرُونَ (72)

Say: Have you considered if Allah were to make the day upon you continues until the day of resurrection, what god other than Allah could bring you a night in which you rest? Will you not then see?
[Al Quran ; 28:72]

وَمِنْ رَحْمَتِهِ جَعَلَ لَكُمُ اللَّيْلَ وَالنَّهَارَ لِتَسْكُنُوا فِيهِ وَلِتَبْتَغُوا مِنْ فَضْلِهِ وَلَعَلَّكُمْ تَشْكُرُونَ (73)

And out of His mercy He made for you the night and the day to rest therein and to seek from His grace and (that) perhaps you will be grateful.
[Al Quran ; 28:73]

وَيَوْمَ يُنَادِيهِمْ فَيَقُولُ أَيْنَ شُرَكَائِيَ الَّذِينَ كُنْتُمْ تَزْعُمُونَ (74)

And the day He will call them and say: Where are My associates whom you used to allege.
[Al Quran ; 28:74]

وَنَزَعْنَا مِنْ كُلِّ أُمَّةٍ شَهِيدًا فَقُلْنَا هَاتُوا بُرْهَانَكُمْ فَعَلِمُوا أَنَّ الْحَقَّ لِلَّهِ وَضَلَّ عَنْهُمْ مَا كَانُوا يَفْتَرُونَ (75)

And We will pull from each nation a witness and say: Bring your proof. So they will know that the truth belongs to Allah and that which they forged has turned away from them.
[Al Quran ; 28:75]

إِنَّ قَارُونَ كَانَ مِنْ قَوْمِ مُوسَىٰ فَبَغَىٰ عَلَيْهِمْ ۖ وَآتَيْنَاهُ مِنَ الْكُنُوزِ مَا إِنَّ مَفَاتِحَهُ لَتَنُوءُ بِالْعُصْبَةِ أُولِي الْقُوَّةِ إِذْ قَالَ لَهُ قَوْمُهُ لَا تَفْرَحْ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْفَرِحِينَ (76)

Indeed, Qarun was from the people of Musa, then he perpetrated against them. And We gave him of the tressures whose keys would be a burden upon a group of men possessing strength. When his people said to him: Do not rejoice; indeed, Allah does not like those who rejoice.
[Al Quran ; 28:76]

وَابْتَغِ فِيمَا آتَاكَ اللَّهُ الدَّارَ الْآخِرَةَ ۖ وَلَا تَنْسَ نَصِيبَكَ مِنَ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَأَحْسِنْ كَمَا أَحْسَنَ اللَّهُ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَلَا تَبْغِ الْفَسَادَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يُحِبُّ الْمُفْسِدِينَ (77)

And seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the hereafter; and do not forget your share of this world and do good as Allah has done good to you and do not seek mischief in the land. Indeed, Allah does not like the mischief makers.
[Al Quran ; 28:77]

قَالَ إِنَّمَا أُوتِيتُهُ عَلَىٰ عِلْمٍ عِنْدِي ۚ أَوَلَمْ يَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ قَدْ أَهْلَكَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِ مِنَ الْقُرُونِ مَنْ هُوَ أَشَدُّ مِنْهُ قُوَّةً وَأَكْثَرُ جَمْعًا ۚ وَلَا يُسْأَلُ عَنْ ذُنُوبِهِمُ الْمُجْرِمُونَ (78)

He (Qarun) said: I was only given it because of a knowledge I have. Did he not know that Allah destroyed before him of the generations those who were more than him in power and more in accumulation (of wealth)? And the criminals will not be asked about their sins.
[Al Quran ; 28:78]

فَخَرَجَ عَلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ فِي زِينَتِهِ ۖ قَالَ الَّذِينَ يُرِيدُونَ الْحَيَاةَ الدُّنْيَا يَا لَيْتَ لَنَا مِثْلَ مَا أُوتِيَ قَارُونُ إِنَّهُ لَذُو حَظٍّ عَظِيمٍ (79)

So he came out before his people in his adornment. Those who want the life of this world said: Oh, would it be that for us is the like of what was given to Qarun; indeed, he is possessing great fortune.
[Al Quran ; 28:79]

وَقَالَ الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْعِلْمَ وَيْلَكُمْ ثَوَابُ اللَّهِ خَيْرٌ لِمَنْ آمَنَ وَعَمِلَ صَالِحًا وَلَا يُلَقَّاهَا إِلَّا الصَّابِرُونَ (80)

And those who were given knowledge said: Woe to you! The reward of Allah is better for him who has believed and done good deed; and none is granted it except the patient.
[Al Quran ; 28:80]

Checked on 21/6/2010
Checked on 31/10/2011

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Mon 21 Jun, 2010 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Posted:
Tue 24 Mar, 2009 11:11 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Al-Qasas (The Stories)

Translation

Verses 81-88

فَخَسَفْنَا بِهِ وَبِدَارِهِ الْأَرْضَ فَمَا كَانَ لَهُ مِنْ فِئَةٍ يَنْصُرُونَهُ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُنْتَصِرِينَ (81)

So We caused the earth to swallow him and his home; and there was for him no party to help him other than Allah, nor was he of those who can help themselves.
[Al Quran ; 28:81]

وَأَصْبَحَ الَّذِينَ تَمَنَّوْا مَكَانَهُ بِالْأَمْسِ يَقُولُونَ وَيْكَأَنَّ اللَّهَ يَبْسُطُ الرِّزْقَ لِمَنْ يَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ وَيَقْدِرُ ۖ لَوْلَا أَنْ مَنَّ اللَّهُ عَلَيْنَا لَخَسَفَ بِنَا ۖ وَيْكَأَنَّهُ لَا يُفْلِحُ الْكَافِرُونَ (82)

And those who had wished for his place the previous day said: Oh, how Allah extends the provision to whom He wills of His servants and restricts it. Had it not been that Allah bestowed favours upon us, He could have caused the earth to swallow us. And indeed, the unbelievers will never succeed.
[Al Quran ; 28:82]

تِلْكَ الدَّارُ الْآخِرَةُ نَجْعَلُهَا لِلَّذِينَ لَا يُرِيدُونَ عُلُوًّا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَلَا فَسَادًا ۚ وَالْعَاقِبَةُ لِلْمُتَّقِينَ (83)

That home of the hereafter, We make it to those who desire not exaltedness in the land or mischief; and the (good) consequence is for those who fear.
[Al Quran ; 28:83]

مَنْ جَاءَ بِالْحَسَنَةِ فَلَهُ خَيْرٌ مِنْهَا ۖ وَمَنْ جَاءَ بِالسَّيِّئَةِ فَلَا يُجْزَى الَّذِينَ عَمِلُوا السَّيِّئَاتِ إِلَّا مَا كَانُوا يَعْمَلُونَ (84)

Whoever comes with good, he will have better than it; and whoever comes with evil, then those who did evil will not be rewarded except what they used to do.
[Al Quran ; 28:84]

إِنَّ الَّذِي فَرَضَ عَلَيْكَ الْقُرْآنَ لَرَادُّكَ إِلَىٰ مَعَادٍ ۚ قُلْ رَبِّي أَعْلَمُ مَنْ جَاءَ بِالْهُدَىٰ وَمَنْ هُوَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ (85)

Indeed, the One Who imposed upon you the Quran will bring you back to a place of return (the hereafter). Say: My Lord is most Knowing who has come with guidance and who is in an obvious error.
[Al Quran ; 28:85]

وَمَا كُنْتَ تَرْجُو أَنْ يُلْقَىٰ إِلَيْكَ الْكِتَابُ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً مِنْ رَبِّكَ ۖ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ ظَهِيرًا لِلْكَافِرِينَ (86)

And you were not expecting that the book would be sent to you, (it is not) except a mercy from your Lord, so be not a supporter to the unbelievers.
[Al Quran ; 28:86]

وَلَا يَصُدُّنَّكَ عَنْ آيَاتِ اللَّهِ بَعْدَ إِذْ أُنْزِلَتْ إِلَيْكَ ۖ وَادْعُ إِلَىٰ رَبِّكَ ۖ وَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ (87)

And do not be hindered from the signs of Allah after they have been sent down to you. And invite to your Lord and be not of the polytheists.
[Al Quran ; 28:87]

وَلَا تَدْعُ مَعَ اللَّهِ إِلَٰهًا آخَرَ ۘ لَا إِلَٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ۚ كُلُّ شَيْءٍ هَالِكٌ إِلَّا وَجْهَهُ ۚ لَهُ الْحُكْمُ وَإِلَيْهِ تُرْجَعُونَ (88)

And do not call with Allah another god. There is no god except He; everything will be destroyed except His face. To Him belongs judgment and to Him you will be returned.
[Al Quran ; 28:88]

Checked on 21/6/2010
Checked on 31/10/2011

Tue 24 Mar, 2009 7:18 pm